Anyone gonna play Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition?

Started by Koyume, June 19, 2012, 07:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

I'm really looking forward to it myself; there are plenty of things I missed when I played through the original, and the addition of all of Baldur's Gate 2's character options, as well as new content and a higher experience cap, should make it a pretty different experience.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Koyume

Well, few worries in that department:
It would be pretty absurd for them to charge much for it, considering all they're really doing is spiffying up a game made in '98.

Ryven

I am going to play the hell out of this so hard!!

Callie Del Noire

Makes me wonder if I should see if my ooooooollllddd Baldur's Gate icon site is still up.

Geeklet

As much as I love BG and BG2... I doubt I will. There has already been a mod out there for years that puts the content of BG1 into the engine of BG2.

Looking through the site though, the iPad version is a nice touch. Even though I dont actually own one, having a game like that on the go would be nice.

Morrowclaw

These games remind me of late weekend nights, soda, chips and lots of swearing as me and my buddy tried to beat these games. I'm totally gonna get my hands on this.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story