Anthro Coliseum (Still Accepting Players!)

Started by Op3999, August 09, 2017, 06:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmothy Kirkman

Hi. I was wondering if you guys had room for one more person here, i have a Fursona I've been dying to use for a few months now. I was also wondering if someone could please post a more condensed version of what this RP entails and how the mechanics work. I tried reading everything that's been posted so far, but it's a little overwhelming going through and trying to remember every little detail.
I'm only interested in erotic role-play with people who don't mind me playing as a micro sized human or Fursona with a foot fetish. If you want to RP with me, i will only do so on Discord.

Saric

Character Name: Onyx Forgebearer
Species: Dragon
Tier: 2
Who I belong to: Celeste

Appearance:
Body Appearance (NSFW)
Cock Appearance (NSFW)
A black and white dragon standing 6'6" tall at the tips of her horns, with an 8' wingspan. Onyx has green eyes, white fins, and a long, pointed cock covered in ridges that can stand up when she is excited or cumming, acting almost like a series of little knots. She is largely carnivorous and wears little but jewelry in non-combat situations.

Personality/Fighting Style: Onyx makes an imposing figure at any time. Her disinterest in clothing and tendency to wear little but jewelry when out of her armor somewhat offsets this in social circumstances, but does so by adding an entirely different kind of intimidation. She's a fun-loving and unapologetic nymphomaniac, a passionate craftsman, and an unrelenting warrior.

As a skilled blacksmith Onyx has at least basic training with just about every kind of weapon or armor made, as it is hard to craft a balanced sword if you're not enough of a swordsman to tell. As such she lacks true expertise in any one weapon but makes up for this with an in depth understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each, allowing her to choose her gear before a match to best counter her opponents favored tools.

When fighting as part of a group she relies on light armor and sudden strikes to take advantage of the superior mobility her wings grant her over most foes in the arena, the natural armor or her scales also further protects her even as she distracts, harries, harasses, and flanks the enemy team until they make a mistake and she can capitalize with a sudden strike. While such attacks require commitment and leave her open to attack she is skilled at reading the difference between a true opportunity and a faint destined to draw her in.

Regardless of her weapon or armor of choice for any given battle she is used to change above all other things and responds to changing battlefield conditions with an ease and poise that frequently leaves her opponents wondering what happened even as she leave the arena to the cheers of adoring fans and with another victory under her belt.

Background: Onyx was born to a large litter of hatchings in a family long known for their metalcraft. While many of her siblings focused on working with precious metals like gold or silver, a few joined her in the forging of iron and steal into weapons of war. However the acquisition of wealth did not satisfy Onyx like her broodmates. She craved a horde of flesh and blood in the form of servants and companions, an unusual but not entirely unknown craving among dragonkind and the source of their famous love of Princesses, though in truth almost any nobly born woman would do simply because those were the women with the best education and speech.

As kidnapping a princess, or any female noble, and bringing her home to the mountain range she shared with her family would bring unwanted assaults on her kin, Onyx sought another way to gather the companionship she craved. Upon hearing about the gladiatorial arena and the slave fighters there she consulted with her family before turning over all her positions aside from her weapons, armor, and smithing hammer to her kin. She sought out a skilled, powerful, but kind veteran and made a contract to become her slave, like any other defeated gladiator, in exchange for training and experience in the area. While she could have tried to challenge for her freedom and tried to make it on her own for several years now, Onyx finds she has almost everything she wants already and is content to follow Celeste and develop her relationships with her Mistress and fellow slaves.

Only a little while ago was she faced off against the young fox Rose Dandy-Ba, whose clever contraptions and special shot were unable to pierce the heavy armor and great lung capacity of her dragonic foe, while Onyx needed only a single blow with her iron shod bo-staff to lay out the younger woman. She has since come to greatly enjoy the friendly attentions of her curious young slave and constantly seeks to find some way to fire the same lust and pleasure in her pet that Rose kindles so easily in her, seeking to make her desirable and cute little slave into just as much of a sex addict as herself.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Op3999

@Everyone:  The sheets look good!  I like how we have an engineer, minor spellcaster and blacksmith on our team.  Seems like there'll be some good synergy between them!

Quote from: Timmothy Kirkman on August 23, 2017, 11:54:45 AM
Hi. I was wondering if you guys had room for one more person here, i have a Fursona I've been dying to use for a few months now. I was also wondering if someone could please post a more condensed version of what this RP entails and how the mechanics work. I tried reading everything that's been posted so far, but it's a little overwhelming going through and trying to remember every little detail.

Well, most of the discussion has been about particular situations, but refer to the first post for the basics.  Aside from that, we're focusing on character development rather than constant combat and it'll revolve around the dynamic of the hierarchy.  Celeste at the top at tier 1 and Rose at the bottom at tier 3 (with Onxy and Rein at tier 2).  I you want to create a character for this RP, I would recommend creating one in tier 2 with Onyx and Rein, tier 3 with Rose or tier 4 as belonging to Rose.

Also know that when designing what kind of fighter your character is, that firearms are mostly banned from the arena.  There are reasons for this, but it mostly just ends the matches too early and the coliseum is, at it's base, about theatrics for those running it.  Also, although Rose and Rein entered the arena by being jailed first, Onyx (and Celeste, once I get her sheet up) show that you can join the coliseum willingly, but it's a contract you have to enter into and you can't just give up when you're owned by someone else.

Also also, each character maintains a group and solo gladiatorial career.  A gladiator by themselves (owning or belonging to no one) always has the danger of becoming someone else's slave, but when they're owned by someone else (via a loss or surrender), the rules change a bit.  They can challenge other people, but they need their master's consent and have to "bet" one of their servants.  If they don't have any, they may bet themselves, but again only with their owner's consent (otherwise, they may have to wait until they earn more servants in matches their owner did consent to).

I hope this answers some of your questions, but if you have anything more specific, please feel free to PM me and we'll discuss it.

Saric

I think an OOC thread with the major aspects of the game in the first post would be appropriate now. You could edit in a link to it in the first post of this thread and then just keep that one post up to date, maybe with an FAQ in a spoiler tag?

I mean we've clearly got enough interest to get started already, everything else is gravy! ;D
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Gardsorm

Glad to hear I checked out. o= And now we await the profile of our prestigious tier 1 badass keeping this group together. =p

But for now, this is one less worry for me come this Friday when I get my nets back. Can't wait!

Op3999

Quote from: Saric on August 23, 2017, 08:09:22 PM
I think an OOC thread with the major aspects of the game in the first post would be appropriate now. You could edit in a link to it in the first post of this thread and then just keep that one post up to date, maybe with an FAQ in a spoiler tag?

That's a good idea.  May take me some extra time just re-reading through the OOC and putting the FAQ together.  As for the OOC, I think I'll start it with a repost of the first post from here, but with a little bit added to reflect some things we pinned down and the cast we currently have.

However, I'm going to wait on that for now.  Right now, I want to get my character sheet up and then after that, I'll post up a OOC.  Sound like a plan?

Gardsorm

Always love a good plan, and that certainly sounds like one, Op. =p We gotta meet the boss!

Op3999

Character Name: Celeste Bellarose
Species: Alligator
Tier: 1
Who I belong to: Nobody

Appearance: Celeste stands tall, almost amazonian (although not the tallest around) at about 6' even.  It's easy to see just from a cursory examination that, while certainly curvy, almost excessively so, her body is well-toned and muscular.  One gold-colored eye stares with piercing vision while the other is obscured behind an eye-patch.  Below that, the eye, blinded permanently from a vicious fight long ago, sits colored white with the scarring over the wound that took her vision initially.  Over Celeste's hide are the scars from many battles, but they merely amplify what was already an intimidating figure to appear battle-hardened.  Her other most notable features include her dense, curly hair and her large, meaty tail.  Both she's quite proud of, but the latter sees use in battle.

Personality/Fighting Style: Hailing to her roots, Celeste is an ambush predator.  She doesn't wait around for her opponent to make a mistake, but neither is she aggressive in her attacks.  She waits on the defensive with a shield to protect her before lashing out at the perfect opportunity with her sword, or twin swords if she's feeling confident in her chances.  This is an attitude that reflects in her overall personality as the gator is patient, but observant.  She is willing to put her pleasure on hold if it means that she can get what she really wants later.  Of course, nowadays, she doesn't have to wait very long at all if what she wants is pleasure, but the skill is one that has taken her far over the years.

In the arena, Celeste resorts to a careful, balanced stance.  She starts with a sword and shield with another sword set at her hip.  She doesn't wear much in the way of armor for mobility, but she does wear pieces of leather and metal covering what she deems her most vulnerable spots.  Where some more mobile anthros rely on speed to harass their opponent, Celeste knows how to protect herself.  It doesn't take her nearly as much energy to hold a shield as it does to attack one and this gator is good at protecting herself.  In the end, she uses this defense to force her opponents to behave more aggressively and when that happens, they tend to lower their guard.  Once they lower their guard, that's when the death roll starts.

Unarmed, Celeste is still formidable.  Assuming one can guard easily enough from her strikes, usually punches, they still have to contend with spin-fueled impacts from her tail, heavier than either of her legs and even longer.  While her specific style of boxing is how her punches and other strikes manifest, her unarmed skill lays mostly in her ability to grapple and force an opponent to surrender through painful holds.  Her height gives her a lot of leverage in this and the strength of her tail gives her an advantage that many without often underestimate.

Celeste isn't quite on the level of a nymphomaniac by any real stretch of the imagination, but she is quite liberal when it comes to satisfying her urges and after years of submitting to her former master, she knows what she likes.  While patient, Celeste is also unafraid of taking advantage of her authority in this regard.  Nowadays, she rarely takes time to satisfy herself alone.  After all, what's the point of teaching others how to satisfy you when you don't get to enjoy the fruits of your labors?  So, while it's fun to have a little minx/fox hybrid between her legs under the table, Celeste is not above taking a break from training to force Onyx or Rein to take her from behind.  She's unabashed and lusty when the time comes and now that she never has to ask nicely, she also never hesitates.

Background: Celeste Bellarose was never really alien to the arena.  As a child, her family frequented the coliseum and it was easy to get into the spirit of things with how enthusiastic the rest of her family was.  The gator still has fond memories of sneaking into training camps to watch the fighters do their thing and roughhousing with friends and family.  As she got older, however, her siblings started to look elsewhere for their future.  Her heart, however, was still set in the center of the coliseum with a roaring crowd and opponent to confront.  She willfully joined the league of gladiators herself as soon as she turned 18 and while she had some luck early on, it soon became clear how inexperienced she was and that put Celeste out of her depth.

A few years after starting, Celeste succumbed to the fate that all fighters seem to at one point or anther.  Having lost all her servants, she challenged and lost to an older, more experienced fighter.  From then on, she was his slave, one of his tier 2 fighters and as the years went by and she got even older, her master began to retire from fighting himself and operated the house more as gladiatorial team.  That didn't mean that she was no longer his servant, though, and she was still obliged to serve her master faithfully and dutifully.  Nowadays, she's hard-pressed to say anything truly bad about her former master, as while serving him wasn't all to her liking, she did learn much from him and the others who served him.  The house itself was one of the higher ranking ones in the league.  They always lost out to the most famous houses, but they did make a name for themselves. 

After almost two decades of service, Celeste challenged her master and earned her freedom.  Not to escape any cruel villainy, of course, but to strike out on her own once more and to test what she learned.

Years in the spotlight as one of her house's skilled fighters were over.  Celeste had a few fans from her fights before, but not so many followed into her solo career.  The first thing she needed to do was build up her own house, use her team to win some key fights and start making a name for herself.  The Bellarose House was only one, lonely gator, but with what she'd learned, it wouldn't take long to start filling it.  Her first conquest was Rein, a wolf with potential.  Celeste saw that potential in him, but it was being squandered by his current master.  It was going to be easy to rip the wolf from that den of inadequacy and when she got her chance, she snatched him up.  She had at least a decade of experience on him, so the fight, while hard-fought, was definitely tilted in her favor.

So, the Bellarose House had it's first tier 2 member and for a moment, it looked as though that's how it was going to be for the foreseeable future.  At least until Celeste found someone she both knew she could defeat and would be a good addition to her team.  It wasn't until she met Onyx, coming eagerly in tow with Rose, that she found her next two members.  That deal was an especially interesting one.  The most important thing for Celeste was that she be careful in her fights, find people she was confident against, but skilled enough to contribute.  Onyx was one such person, but since Onyx was still fairly new to the arena, and city-life in general, there wasn't a lot of information that the gator could get her hands on and in the face of that uncertainty, she would've just as easily avoided fighting the dragon than engage her in battle.  Of course, she didn't have to.  She was thankful when the dragon offered her loyalty in exchange for training.  Celeste was happy to oblige.  She planned on doing that already and the fact that it came without a battle, and with a handy inventor as well, just sweetened the deal. 

So, Celeste's team got their 3rd and 4th members and the gator was finally ready to start setting her sights farther up on the rungs of fame and fortune.  She tries to make sure to train with at least one of them every day.  Learning kicking styles from Rose, testing her strength against Onyx and a little of both with Rein.  Each addition to her team brings something new for Celeste to learn and, in return, a new pupil for her to teach and then, when the time comes, to rock the coliseum with gladiators she, herself, honed to a fine, cutting edge.

Gardsorm

I love it! Exactly what I hoped to see, badass gator girl Amazonian kicking ass and taking names. Even made Rein feel a little awesome there, I'm embarrassed to say, but dammit after a fun background like that Rein's gonna do his best to take her and the others far. ;_;

jeflint

I can imagine Rose kicking the gator and then just standing there for a moment with a confused expression before she goes flying from that tail.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Timmothy Kirkman

Character Name: Timmothy Kirkman
Species: Mouse
Tier: 4
Who I Belong To: Rose

Appearance: Tim stands in at around three inches tall, has a short mouse tail, and has light gray colored fur all over his body, except for the insides his ears, and where his pads are under his feet. He has big oval shaped ears on either side of his head, his hair looks like a hand that's covering some of his left eye, his eyes are pure black, and he has whiskers on either side of his face as well. He normally wears a red and white striped short sleeved shirt with the stripes going left and right, normal jean type jeans, and he walks around barefoot.

Personality/Fighting Style: Tim's personality is easily summed up with the following words. Childlike, carefree, friendly, and outgoing. Pretty much anyone would enjoy hanging out with him. As for his fighting style, Tim is very quick on his feet, and is a natural born thief and escape artist, being able to steal most smaller items of interest from anyone without them suspecting a thing until he's too far away for them to stop him. In combat, being as small as he is makes it nearly impossible for his opponents to grab, let alone maintain a firm grasp of him. So long as he remains mobile at all times during fights, he can make use of more than a few potions and poisons alongside his trusty twin daggers and bow and arrows to help even the odds against most of his opponents. But when his bag of tricks runs dry, and inflicting small bleeding wounds isn't enough to wear down his foes, he resorts to his final tactic, charging head on climbing onto the body's of his prey and attempting to tickle them into submission.

When Tim is not in combat however, he is known by his friends to spend most of his time finding new ways to excite himself sexually. Tim is openly bisexual, as well as a big time masochist, voyeur, and foot fetishist. He has put his life on the line more times than he can remember, just so he can stimulate himself sexually, so don't be surprised if you find him trying to get himself hurt through many weird and unique ways. As a result of his uncountable near death experiences however, Tim's body has been proven time and time again to take quite a beating, even though someone as small as him should have his body snapped like a twig upon being crushed underfoot, etc.

Background: Before Tim found himself fighting others in the coliseum for honor and glory, (among other things) Tim led a mostly simple life. Sneak into the homes of others, steal things from them without ever being discovered, and occasionally indulge in some of the finer aspects of life, such as watching others engage in sexual activity's. Life was good for Tim, until the day he got caught however. The mistress of the latest house he "moved into" had known about her little intruder ever since the day he snuck inside, and had been playing mind games on him in order to draw him out and catch him. At the time, Tim wasn't very smart, and when she announced to herself in her own home that she wanted someone, anyone to use her to pleasure themselves, Tim fell for her plan and reveled himself to her, got captured, and was quickly sent to jail.

Tim was quickly sentenced to servitude, to be the slave of one of the newer faces in the coliseum, a woman known as Rose. Tim was quickly able to make friends with her, as she was always missing a few screws and such parts for some of her latest contraptions, and Tim was always there for her whenever she was missing something, or if she just needed the company. However, it wasn't long before Rose finally lost and became a slave herself, although she ended up getting her own workshop in the end, so it all wasn't that bad. She eventually decided to train Tim how to defend himself if he ever wound up in the coliseum, making him weapons, and even allowing him to craft his own gear whenever she wasn't using the workshop.
I'm only interested in erotic role-play with people who don't mind me playing as a micro sized human or Fursona with a foot fetish. If you want to RP with me, i will only do so on Discord.

Op3999

Okay, so I like the idea of a possible shortstack thief character.  Someone sly and sneaky to compliment the more aggressive character types we already have.  However, there are a couple things that don't work for this RP. 

First, the fact that he's three inches tall.  Him being short I understand, but this RP centers around characters that are (generally) within the regular human range.  Onyx is pushing the upper limits at 6'6", but they should be between about 4'8" and 6'6" (let's say that Onyx is at the top of the scale for character heights for now and that is supposed to count her horns, too).

Second, I feel uncomfortable having a character in the game who could describe themselves as "Childlike".  We play around with ages a lot on Elliquiy (and other RP sites), but usually, it's tilted towards the upper range.  Hundreds of years old or more, for example.  However, mental age is just as important as physical age and while I wouldn't mind a precocious youngster in a real life game of D&D or something, putting them in a sexual RP is not something I'm comfortable with.

The last thing is a bit more to do with the setting.  The idea that Tim got jailed for breaking and entering (and theft) is fine.  We already have characters that spring-boarded from that into the arena, but the arena isn't intended to be a death-sentence or jail alternative.  It's this steampunk culture's main sport and there are more people who join willingly than there are who didn't.  So, Tim being gifted to Rose is a bit much, but having him go into the arena and lose to her would be fine (assuming Jeflint is okay with that, too).

And that's where I want to go with my main point.  I don't want to just shoot your character down, but I do feel that these are things that need to be addressed for your character to fit into this RP.  Up his height up to a more reasonable human range, maybe 5' even or so, nix childlike as a personality trait and replace it, perhaps, with naive and make it so that Rose beat him fair and square in the arena and I think we have a pretty good shot.

What do you say?

jeflint

Quote from: Op3999 on August 24, 2017, 02:27:19 AM
Okay, so I like the idea of a possible shortstack thief character.  Someone sly and sneaky to compliment the more aggressive character types we already have.  However, there are a couple things that don't work for this RP. 

First, the fact that he's three inches tall.  Him being short I understand, but this RP centers around characters that are (generally) within the regular human range.  Onyx is pushing the upper limits at 6'6", but they should be between about 4'8" and 6'6" (let's say that Onyx is at the top of the scale for character heights for now and that is supposed to count her horns, too).

Second, I feel uncomfortable having a character in the game who could describe themselves as "Childlike".  We play around with ages a lot on Elliquiy (and other RP sites), but usually, it's tilted towards the upper range.  Hundreds of years old or more, for example.  However, mental age is just as important as physical age and while I wouldn't mind a precocious youngster in a real life game of D&D or something, putting them in a sexual RP is not something I'm comfortable with.

The last thing is a bit more to do with the setting.  The idea that Tim got jailed for breaking and entering (and theft) is fine.  We already have characters that spring-boarded from that into the arena, but the arena isn't intended to be a death-sentence or jail alternative.  It's this steampunk culture's main sport and there are more people who join willingly than there are who didn't.  So, Tim being gifted to Rose is a bit much, but having him go into the arena and lose to her would be fine (assuming Jeflint is okay with that, too).

And that's where I want to go with my main point.  I don't want to just shoot your character down, but I do feel that these are things that need to be addressed for your character to fit into this RP.  Up his height up to a more reasonable human range, maybe 5' even or so, nix childlike as a personality trait and replace it, perhaps, with naive and make it so that Rose beat him fair and square in the arena and I think we have a pretty good shot.

What do you say?

Rose is 4' tall, and then when you count her ears probably close to 5'. I'm honestly not sure how big her ears are supposed to be, but as a Fennec Fox morph they're certainly going to be some of the largest on the cast. I can up Rose's height a bit if you like. Rose in my mind is also MAYBE 20. She's certainly not all that experienced and has mainly been lucky in her fights.

As far as Rose winning someone in combat I did have that she won some and lost some. I basically see her having been swapped around various houses until she got to Onyx and then Celeste. She'd certainly not be the type to order around a slave, being as I'm a sub/pet player, and Rose is focused on experimenting a Tier 4 slave would largely be ignored as anything other than a lab assistant.

Op3999

Quote from: jeflint on August 24, 2017, 02:39:00 AM
Rose is 4' tall, and then when you count her ears probably close to 5'. I'm honestly not sure how big her ears are supposed to be, but as a Fennec Fox morph they're certainly going to be some of the largest on the cast. I can up Rose's height a bit if you like. Rose in my mind is also MAYBE 20. She's certainly not all that experienced and has mainly been lucky in her fights.

As far as Rose winning someone in combat I did have that she won some and lost some. I basically see her having been swapped around various houses until she got to Onyx and then Celeste. She'd certainly not be the type to order around a slave, being as I'm a sub/pet player, and Rose is focused on experimenting a Tier 4 slave would largely be ignored as anything other than a lab assistant.

You're right.  4' is pushing it a bit and considering that Onyx is up at 6'6" and Celeste is straight up 6', that puts quite the size difference in them.  I am willing to budge a bit on that, though.  Let's say 4'6" is the minimum height (not counting ears and horns).  How does that sound?

jeflint

Quote from: Op3999 on August 24, 2017, 02:45:16 AM
You're right.  4' is pushing it a bit and considering that Onyx is up at 6'6" and Celeste is straight up 6', that puts quite the size difference in them.  I am willing to budge a bit on that, though.  Let's say 4'6" is the minimum height (not counting ears and horns).  How does that sound?

I'm fine with Rose being 4'6" and then probably 5'2" with her ears.

Most of her kit is built around being able, like our little mouse, to scamper and get out of the way of larger opponents and into spots where people wouldn't think she could fit into. I see that as her being able to then reload and reassess her strategies.

Timmothy Kirkman

First: What's wrong with him being three inches tall? He's a mouse fur, of course it's natural for him to be very small. I don't have any arguments with your characters being the heights they are, because they would likely be that height if they were to stand up on their hind legs if they were normal animals. And why does the RP have to have people of normal height? Is it because you guys think it's impossible to have sex with him? Or do you just think it'll be hard to interact with him? Because i can assure you either way, sex doesn't have to be everything in an RP, and it can be easy to interact with him if you just give it a chance.

Second: I can assure you that just because his personality lists him as childlike, doesn't mean he is a child. He is 25 years old. The only reason i list him as being childlike is because he likes having fun with other people, as far as I'm concerned, that shouldn't be a problem.

Lastly: If you want me to make changes to Tim's backstory, I'm open to suggestions from Jeflint. However, i refuse to change anything else about Tim. If you refuse to accept him as a fun loving micro fur, then i will simply leave.

jeflint

Quote from: Timmothy Kirkman on August 24, 2017, 02:54:17 AM
First: What's wrong with him being three inches tall? He's a mouse fur, of course it's natural for him to be very small. I don't have any arguments with your characters being the heights they are, because they would likely be that height if they were to stand up on their hind legs if they were normal animals. And why does the RP have to have people of normal height? Is it because you guys think it's impossible to have sex with him? Or do you just think it'll be hard to interact with him? Because i can assure you either way, sex doesn't have to be everything in an RP, and it can be easy to interact with him if you just give it a chance.

Actually a Fennec Fox and a Mink are both tiny. Have you ever seen a ferret? They're the cousin to the mink and super low to the ground.

As you can see the Fennec is ankle height to a human. So at best if we were going with actual height Rose MIGHT be 2' tall. And in the original format that's actually her height. I personally have a Shrinking Woman Fetish so for me height differences are exciting. But Tim the mouse is 6% of Rose's 4' height and was maybe at 4% of Onyx's height.

However I've learned that not a lot of people have a fetish for having a palm sized lover. ;) So I tend to make my characters as small as they're allowed to go so I can still have that feeling of size difference.

Op3999

Quote from: Timmothy Kirkman on August 24, 2017, 02:54:17 AM

Second: I can assure you that just because his personality lists him as childlike, doesn't mean he is a child. He is 25 years old. The only reason i list him as being childlike is because he likes having fun with other people, as far as I'm concerned, that shouldn't be a problem.

Lastly: If you want me to make changes to Tim's backstory, I'm open to suggestions from Jeflint. However, i refuse to change anything else about Tim. If you refuse to accept him as a fun loving micro fur, then i will simply leave.

I explained why that height wouldn't work.  Characters in this setting resemble human height, so him being three inches tall doesn't fit in with one of the premises of the RP.  I'm also not sure what you want me to take away from the word "Childlike" considering that his other traits already cover friendliness and fun-loving.  It was either redundant or meant to imply a childish mentality.

It also feels like you have a problem with me asking that you change aspects of Tim to fit this setting/RP.  I don't have any issue with someone playing a micro-fur in general, but that kind of character does not fit into this RP.  If you are unwilling to make any changes to the character, I do believe that it would be best if you were able to find an RP better suited to your tastes than ours.

Op3999

Okay, like I said, I got to work on the OOC.  Still working out the FAQ, but I think I've got the other stuff.  Let me know what you guys think!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273663.0

Saric

Well it seems I've missed a lot, what with someone joining and leaving in the same day. As for the issue of height there is the simplest one of all. The Coliseum is a primarily visual show, and no body could see a 3 inch high gladiator. The simple truth of the matter is, even if anthro's that small did exist in this setting... they'd be turned down for gladiators because no one would want to watch their fights! :P

MadPanda

(waves hello)  Sorry I'm late.  JEFlint sent me.  Gotta She-wolf Returian I could set up for this baby if there's still room.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Saric

Hey MP! Long time no see!

And yeah, I'm sure we've got plenty of room! Final decision is up to Op though. :P

MadPanda

Just a quick writeup

Character Name: Niassa
Species: Wolf
Tier: (higher number is lower on the totem pole) (JE Flint suggested Tier 2  ;) )
Who I belong to: (which other character)  (Probably Celeste)

Appearance: Tall, lanky Wolf (often mistaken for a Coyote, to her annoyance) woman, dark hair pulled into a loose braid, brown eyes...light brown fur.  Clad as a retarius (mail sleeve on right arm, chest harness, greave on left leg, leather wrap on her right leg, armed with trident and net with gladius as backup).  She has  tribal pattern tattoos on arms and legs.

Personality/Fighting Style: Classically trained 'medium' gladiator, with a good mix between mobility and striking power.  Usual tactic is to entangle and pin an opponent, then go for the 'kill' shot with her short sword.  Her personality is a bit moody, brooding and watchful...but she treats her team like her pack and tries to lend a hand when she can outside the arena.

Background:  (in progress)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Op3999

Yeah, we still have room in the game.

Tier 2 would be a good spot for your character, but if you're inclined, you could also place her a a tier 3.  That part's up to you, but would involve some discussion with the other players if you want to go for tier 3.  Tier 2 is easier, though, because the only character yours would belong to is the leader.

Anyways, I like what you have so far.  I like the idea of adding another lady to the group and a lanky wolf is a nice idea.  I also like where you're going to lean more into the gladiator style.  I look forward to seeing more!

Also, you could join us in the main OOC to continue this conversation with all of us, if you'd like.