Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

Your fantasies are WAY to out there for the Maro. I mean the furries were fun fun. Mew.. but then you brought in the octopus. IT took me weeks to get that smell out of the sheets. Nya. The Maro cannot live with this. So.. until your back to a semi normal phase the Maro is living.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Wahots

I am so sorry Maro. I thought this would work. I mean you are very sweet and cute. But I just can't take it! Your refering to yourself in the third person is just too much even for me. I'll miss you.
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

Samantha

It makes me jealous that you see your avatar more than me. I'm sorry, I just can't be with you anymorem I'll always love you.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Pristine Katalyst

You love that person, you love this person. Since I'm not the only person in your life, it's over. Finito. Done. Kaput.

...Call me?
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Xious

Every night it's the same thing! 'Oh please, just a little milk? You'll never see me again!' And the next night and the next night! Just get out of here with those sad little eyes!

Pristine Katalyst

Your smile creeps me out, I'm outta here.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Xious

Yeah well the 'innocent' routine is getting old. I saw those pictures on your phone! -throws water in her face-

Mistress Maro

Stop treating everything the Maro does as a joke. Mew! Sometimes I am serious.... -lowers ears.- Sorry I can't take this anymore..
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

You don't let me flatten you anymore, just cuddle you. I want more than that, bye.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

You never try to flatten me anymore. It is like you don't care for me anymore.. Now you don't even like the Maro's cuddles. I is the sowwy.. byez.

Chris Rock

Keaira

Flatten me, cuddle me, flatten me, rough me up; every other second you're changing your mind! I can't take much more Maro, it's time for a break... better yet, a break up so pack up your litter box and yarn and get lost!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Pristine Katalyst

I'm all for trying new things and being open-minded... but horses? no thank you. >.>

(which, by the by, love the avvie. ^^ I train horses myself.)

Saerrael

It's the eye blinking. Really, but I can't take it anymore. It makes me melt and do stuff for you. You.. manipulating cat! Damn it, you did it again! Argh...

Magma1519

It's because you have no modesty and show your self to the world all the time. It's over thats it
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Mistress Maro

Your always blindfolding the Maro. I wanna see you nakey too!! >.<; Mew! I'm sorry but if we can't do it without the blindfold I am outie.

Chris Rock

Xious

Why do you always talk about yourself in the third person! It's weird! I don't want to talk about 'The Maro' I want to talk about YOU, about US! If you don't want to talk just say so.

Blitzy

You steal all the blankets and wrap yourself into a Joker burrito! WHY?! I JUST WANT SOME COVERS.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Keaira

You never let me where the leash and get paraded around like I want to. I need to leave you and find someone willing to share
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Golguy

You spend all your time with that...that horse...I can't stand it anymore. I saw you even forgot to get dressed this morning when you took him for a walk. I can't take the stares and whispers from our neighbors.... I am leaving you! This time is for real...

Oreo

You keep telling me you're coming back to me, but it's always a lie. I'm through with you.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Magma1519

Sorry cookie but our relationship is crumby. You are the weakest link good bye.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

I am sorry I can't continue to share you with your blindfolded whore. Goodbye.......(I want to be the blindfolded whore) LOL
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Pristine Katalyst

God damn... Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of tattoos, but the word 'overdone' comes to mind. I'm going to go find someone that I can actually see their original skin color over at least fifty percent of their body.

Keaira

I can't handle you looking at me like that anymore. Your eyes make me feel so guilty. As if I have done something wrong when I haven't so it's time we go our seperate ways.
Oh's and No's

Mistress Maro

Your to close to your horse. =/ Two tails...

Chris Rock