Conjured Hearts - The SORORITY side ~ Full

Started by SpiralSpider, July 18, 2012, 08:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Being that the original version of this game had so much interest, we're looking to start a reverse story line where the college girls are summoning boyfriends.

This roleplay is open to M/F and F/F pairings. A M/M pairing may be accepted if a player can come up with a viable reason to have them in the game.

The new idea:
A group of sorority girls live together in a nice, comfortable home near campus. Phi Beta is a Fraternity/Sorority centered around the performing arts, so each girl is involved in either music, dance or the theater in some way. Looking for a prop for a play she was in, one of the girls happens upon a dusty old tome in an antique bookstore. The writing inside was beyond her knowledge but it seems a previous owner had re-written at least parts in an English pronunciation. After saying some of the words out loud, she is happy to use it as filler for the incantation scenes coming up. Another girl in the house helps her practice the recitation, and - lo and behold! It actually works!

Soon, the two of them are performing several summons, bringing forth supernatural creatures that are somehow drawn romantically to the girls in the house. Seeing what's happening, the original girls keep going with the hopes that one of these creatures will be their own soulmate. Will they stop their antics before they get in over their heads?

We will need a good amount of girls, first.

Once the girls are established, other players can make prospective matches for them.

The reason why I'm doing it this way is because past experience has told me that pairing the characters up is the hardest part. And, since the summons are being called as a soul mate for the girls, it goes without speaking they should match them well. Doing it this way gives the "he was made for me" type of element to the romantic story.

Player Requirements

• Be able to post reasonably often - 1+ post a week will be fine.
  • Have a reasonable grasp on the English language - no chat speak and PLEASE proof read your posts!
  • Sorority girls are "normal" humans with the otherwise availability of the limited magic in the book.
  • The summons are created to suit one of the girls, with that player's O/O's in mind as well as the character's desires.
  • The players who play the sorority sisters have the final say in whether they will accept a proposed character to be their partner - this can be based on writing style, personal chemistry or a lack of attention shown to their personal tastes as stated in character info and in their own O/Os or "roleplaying preferences".
  • The story elements are open for discussion but must be posted here - in the OOC once it is created. - If a player has beef with a character submission, post thoughts where everyone can read them. If a player has beef with another player and cannot work it out personally, contact me via PM. Following this rule will save me a lot of trouble.
  • The summons must be legendary supernatural creatures of the sort that could be found in a wiki somewhere - they will be summoned from elsewhere and can never have been human. Modifications on the character concept are otherwise allowed, within reason - such as making an otherwise non-humanoid creature to have a human form.

Girl One - Charlie Stowe (Played by Chaznia) - the sorority sister who finds the book. Double-majors in Art and Theater but sings as a hobby. She is a loud redhead, a bit on the chubby side and she is impulsive, open-minded and opinionated. (Bio on this page)
Girl TwoLee Worthington (Played by Lumasan) - A tan and sultry woman trained in music and majoring in art. She has a love of motorcycles and gaming. (Bio on this page)
Girl Three - Miyu Hanazaki (Played by MoonRose) - A short 18 year old dancer. She is very cute and innocent looking - only attracted to females. (Bio on this page)
Girl Four
Girl Five

Character Skeleton - only the summons have 'abilities'. The humans are allowed to go heavy on talents in exchange. (Summons should have 3 talents max, humans go for 10 - anything from other languages to cooking, to singing/dancing etc...) Race - if human, put human... describe ethnicity after if you wish.

* Please have all sorority sisters explain the type of match they'd deem "ideal" in their personality section.

Please state somewhere who you've made your summon for. And keep in mind that they don't have to meet ALL of a girl's likes, just many (like half or more).

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex and Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Talents:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
[b]D/S Nature?[/b]

For inspiration, here is the OOC with the characters for the Frat Boy version of the game: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.0
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Lumasan

Snagging my spot for my artist/gamer/singer girl.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

LeSane

>.> I already Claimed my spot as the a summoned male so. *feels proud*
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

AndyZ

Tentatively interested if I get an idea together.  I'd probably play a summoned creature.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Scarification on July 18, 2012, 09:19:17 PM
>.> I already Claimed my spot as the a summoned male so. *feels proud*

That'll work as long as I can get you to proof-read your posts. ^.^'

Shadowsmaiden

I claim the role of the third girl! Serious, focused and somewhat of a loner!

.... If that's okay with everyone...
Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?

1SAZ

Shadowsmaiden

Original Cravings

Shadowsmaiden

Name: Miyu Hanazaki

Sex and Gender: Female

Sexuality: Sorry, I don't like boys. I'm 100% lesbian

Race: Human

Physical Description: Quite small for her age, Miyu stands only at an astonishing 4'9 and quite often gets mistaken for being still in middle school. What she lacks in size however is easily made up by the crystalline blue of her eyes and light violet shade to her hair that makes her appear 'innocent' in most situations. She has a fairly decent sized chest for her age, but most consider her to appear too childish which is the reason she's never had a boy notice her before.

When not in school uniform-like clothing or the leotard she wears when dancing, she generally prefers summer dresses or plain track suits when it's cold.

Talents: 

- Majors in modern dance
-  Organized and tidy for the most part
- Convincing people with her cute little face
- Is Japanese born but adopted and raised by an American family, so she has the ability to speak both Japanese and English quite fluently.
- Cosplaying when dragged into it by Charlie.
- Able to balance herself on the most tightest of surfaces
- Making Onigiri (Rice balls)

Personality: Miyu is generally a very sweet, slightly timid girl who enjoys being around her friends. Though she comes across as being someone who loves to have fun and never hesitates to enjoy herself with hobbies when the mood presents itself, she takes her studies in modern dance very seriously and has a competitive streak that no one would ever suspect her of having.

Unfortunately, her lack of size tends to cause others to underestimate her and she is quite often picked on because of this small fact. She doesn't allow it to get her down though and always manages to wear a smile, even if she feels like breaking down into tears. It takes a lot to provoke her but if someone pushes buttons with her too much, she has a hidden temper that will explode and doesn't hesitate to tell anyone exactly what she thinks or how she feels.

A short attention span makes her a bad listener most times, but she's able to settle herself down and listens to her friends when it really matters most.

The ideal partner for Miyu would be someone with a personality somewhat contrasted to her own. They would need to be someone who could understand her from every angle and possibly be more open and willing to get along with others, as opposed to her more natural shyness. For the most part, she hopes deeply for someone who is doting and somewhat romantic like herself but also willing to take the lead when it comes to things in the bedroom where she cannot.

A strong and independent sort of woman is the kind of person she would some day like to love.

Ons:
- Strong, serious women who may or may not be masculine in appearance and partly personality.
- Sensuality and candle lit rooms
- Romance
- Tenderness and sweet talking
- True love
- Compliments that are sincere
- Being Dominated without pain, but with a little force
- Kissing

Offs:
- Men
- Selfishness
- Idiocy
- Anyone cuter than her
- Water sports and scat
- Being dominant

D/S Nature? Submissive
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

Name: Charlie Stowe
Sex and Gender: Female, somewhat genderqueer. (Usually dresses in pants and tight t-shirts, saves skirts for special occasions or cosplay.)
Sexuality: Pansexual. (Prefers androgyny - especially androgynous males.)
Race: Human (Mixed ancestry - various white European and Cherokee)
Physical Description:
Charlie's a bit chubby, but it doesn't bother her. Standing at 6 feet and weighing about 195 pounds, she carries her weight relatively well. She has blue-gray eyes and bright red hair - often worn in pigtails. Her bottom lip is pierced, her left eyebrow and both ears - twice. She also has a few tattoos - her favorite being a tiny green spider with a swirl on its back, hidden behind her left ear. She tends to wear bondage pants cut for men (she finds them far more comfortable) and tight t-shirts, dressing this way for comfort as well as because she likes to "jingle" when she walks. When she has to wear more feminine clothes, she'll often wear a bracelet or anklet with bells on it or something of the like.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Talents:

• Sings really well for someone who hasn't had formal training since high school
  • plays the hormonica
  • Makes a mean cheesecake (can bake well, but otherwise has bland cooking talent)
  • Skilled at life-drawing
  • Can make a fair claim at being a good actor
  • Can memorize lines SUPER fast - it's how she got through catechism class without giving a shit!
  • Has some training in Aikido and Tai Chi
  • Cosplaying! For this her acting plays a part as well as the costume design skills she's picked up at school.
  • Due to her competitive nature in the bedroom, she's particularly skilled at pleasing a lover - especially through oral sex
Personality: She doesn't have ADHD, but you might think so by watching her. Charlie's known to bounce around, sometimes hopping from one topic to another, and all the while keeping track of the overall conversation. But just as often as she's talking and keeping her mind and mouth busy, she's apt to fall into long periods of introspection. She appears confident and overall she is, but occasionally she does fall into self-doubt - equally because of her weight and because of her tendency to put her foot in her mouth. She is honest to a fault  and doesn't mind speaking her mind on a thing or two. While she is likely to take over any conversation that she has a vested interest in, her ideal match would be someone who wins with few words. She doesn't realize it, but the ultimate partner for her would be a beautiful man who completely takes her over, taming her. She doesn't mind letting someone know when she has a vested interest in them, but I imagine her partner for this game will be so appealing that she's struck dumb by him and can't approach him.

* Charlie would do well with a man who is beautiful and dominant. This could be anything from a young(ish) bishonen who otherwise sticks to gender expectations for men to a man who's just as pretty (if not prettier) than she is and likes to blur the lines between gender expectations by crossdressing - to any degree. As far as dominance goes - she will put up a fight. She'll be tamed by the man who loves her spirited personality but can bring her to her knees with a single look or a few words, letting her know how he feels. Anything from simply being "taken" to full on ownership and collaring works for her. Bring on the BDSM! She will NOT, however, be tamed by a man who is simply a "dom" and believes women should be submissive. In stead, the D/s relationship between them both should be based on personal chemistry, TRUST and desire. (Please keep in mind that Charlie's NOT a slut and has had less sexual partners in her life than she can count on one hand. She doesn't fall into bed easily - although... her partner here might be able to get her to, depending on how he's played.)

Ons:
Pain
Beauty
Passion
hygiene
devotion
musical talent
a sense of humor
someone with an innate fashion sense
a soft voice (but can get harsh when necessar)
*pay attention to my personal "ons" here... this character is somewhat based on myself.

Offs:
Cheesy pickup lines
Staring at her boobs.
Having her ears messed with
anal (it does nothing for her, but she'd do it to please the right partner)
Heavy masculinity (both as far as the "macho" behavior is concerned and a very muscular physique)
*again.. anything in my personal "offs" list as well - I use these for all my characters

D/S Nature? Usually? Switch - she does what it takes to please her partner. In this game she will be a bratty sub conquered to be a slave/pet.

Shadowsmaiden

No, this RPG has only just opened!

Read the first post in the thread. :)
Original Cravings

1SAZ

I would assume so, but there is also the need for a female summon since we have a lesbian sorority sister. Chaz gets final say on this of course since I am hardly one to make decisions.

Shadowsmaiden

Chaz was fine with me making my girl a lesbian. So, I can't see you being a male summon would be a problem. I'm cool with it.

OMG CHAZ!!! I WANT YOUR CHARACTERS BOOBS!!!
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

Anyone's welcome to make a character on either side of the game. But if you want to play a summon and none of the girls already presented appeal to you, you'll have to wait for one that does. :/

^.^' Thanks Moonie. I had to give her something nice with the extra weight. She has a really nice, round butt, too.

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Chaznia on July 19, 2012, 01:54:59 AM
Anyone's welcome to make a character on either side of the game. But if you want to play a summon and none of the girls already presented appeal to you, you'll have to wait for one that does. :/

^.^' Thanks Moonie. I had to give her something nice with the extra weight. She has a really nice, round butt, too.

Our characters should forget about the summons and be lesbian together! It'd be so awesome!!!!

XDDD

Just kidding.
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

As long as s/he's able to take human(ish) form like those in the other game, I don't mind.

Shadowsmaiden

Original Cravings

Lumasan

Name: Lee Worthington

Sex and Gender: Female all over

Sexuality: Bisexual. Tendencies to heterosexuality, although she holds onto the belief that everyone can be loved.

Race: Human (Mixed yet traceable Ancestry: 1/8 Native American, 1/8 Romanian, 1/4 Czech, 1/2 German)

Physical Description: Lee is an athletic shaped woman--standing at 5'8", with long darkest brown hair that may look black at most times--especially the winter, it turns a more brown color in the summer. Almost caramel brown eyes that seem to darken the more sad, lonely or depressed, or just tired she is. Olive tinted skin that darkens regardless of the season, she often mocks that people are far too white next to her as she tans even in the winter sun. She has a fondness for leather and is almost never seen without her jacket that was a gift from her father. She is also usually seen with painter pants on, if she has nothing better to do (pants she has wiped one too many palette knife's worth of oil colors on, commonly referring to them as her carcinogenic pants due to the chemicals in oil based paints) or with old rags on. She only cares about appearances when she leaves the sorority. In public, she often dons tight fitting jeans, biker boots, and tank tops of various colors, all topped off with her jacket. She is also commonly seen with her motorcycle. One thing to note, she is never seen without a ring on any of her fingers, particularly an antique ring on her right hand ring finger, one of a delicate and intricate silver band and an amethyst set in it. There have been jokes said, that the day she doesn't wear a ring is the day the world ends. She has three piercings in each ear, on her right are two studs and a industrial piercing, in her left are two holes and one upper rim piercing with a loop she never changes, only cleans.

Talents:

• Classically trained Vocalist: Lee has been receiving singing lessons from a professional since she was in elementary school
  • High ranking Gamer: Lee does gaming as much as possible, in all it's forms, but prefers console gaming the most. She has been known to make 12 year olds cry for their mothers over Xbox Live.
  • Oil Painting
  • Sculpting: Traditional Clay sculpture
  • 2D Drawing: Particularly fluent with Japanese animation style like drawings, able to use photoshop as well. This is how Lee makes any side money, from attending conventions as an Artist.
  • Motorcycle repair and knowledge: Due to being raised on a Harley, Lee follows in her father's passions for the brand of motorbikes. She soaked up as much knowledge as possible and now repairs her own bike and helps her friends with theirs.
  • Good with children: Lee has always adored children and finds that being around them relaxes her, and she has a natural knack for taking care of them.
Personality: Lee is often more a serious sort when you first meet her. She comes across as a moody looking person, though it is far from the truth when you get to know her. Lee is often, with her friends, a friendly, easily excitable and outgoing person, who would drop anything she was working on to help a friend out. Though she has proven to be susceptible to a great amount of self doubt, laziness and depression. Lee herself struggles greatly with self image, once doing a bout with a form of anorexia, and having recovered quicker than most. Though others will tell her she looks beautiful, Lee sees herself as far from it. This does not stop Lee from prettying herself up when she goes out, but she always feels lacking when around her friends, or attractive men and women. Because of this she often finds she has to make up for it in personality. As much as she'd like to be the quiet, reserved, opinionated one, Lee feels she has to be upbeat and talkative just to impress others on a daily basis. To find Lee being quiet, most question if she is alright, but she is really just taking a moment to analyze herself and attempt to keep up with everything she has said in a day. This is one of the reasons why she enjoys gaming or riding her motorcycle, they granted her freedom to be quiet, and reserved, alone and not bothered.

When it comes to relationships, because of this self hate and self doubt, Lee has constantly struggled finding someone who can handle her. "Handle" being her opinion, when in reality she is stuck in this world she cannot see past and is in the mindset that a person should eventually climb over the wall and rescue her. Being raised with a mother who was all about appearances greatly affected Lee's life, she believes in fairy tales, prince charming's and love forever and ever. As time goes on though, the more she becomes discouraged, disheartened and embittered with everything life has thrown at her.

Lee's Ideal Man:  Lee's ideal man is someone strong and yet has a wonderful sense of humor. Someone who can take with stride and confidence, her downfalls and insecurities. Ideally Lee likes to see herself with a modern day prince, someone kind and understanding but still a great definition of "manly". He is capable of letting her control things in the relationship whilst controlling himself, in other words shared power and responsibility. He would motivate her as she would him, he would cheer her up as she would him. He would be fiercely passionate about her, and do anything for her, because she dotes it out that way as well. For instance, if she was going to throw herself in front of her lover for a bullet, she expects the same to be done in regards to her. She is a sucker for any wise-cracking, cheese-ball who likes old sayings and cheesy one-liners. She often wishes the character Alistair was real, because she'd be all over him in an instant. On the other side of things, she often like's not only the princely type, but also the vigilante with a strong moral sense, which is another reason for her other gaming crush Garrus. Lee would not do well with a bad boy who needs fixing but would flourish with a man who would help her fix herself.

Ons:

• Tattoos: Though she has piercings, she has yet to get any tattoos herself, as she cannot decide what she wants to get. She finds men with tattoos more attractive
  • Men taller than her (at least 6'2")
  • Brown or black hair coupled with Green or Blue eyes
  • Swimmer's/Wrestler's Build
  • Lumberjack stereotype men
  • Baritone voices in men
  • Fairy or Pixie looking women
  • Facial hair (a big one for Lee)
  • Men who dote on her
  • Men who have no problem acting "manly" in the bedroom. In the stereotypical, hormone raged sex fuel type of way. But at the same time who are capable of long strenuous love making sessions.
  • Romance
  • White Knights- Men who are chivalrous
  • Large hands: Ironically this is her favorite feature on a man, next to his bottom side, and she finds she loves farmer's hands above everything
  • Tentacle porn: She just loves it. Often draws it as well.
  • Making out: This is something Lee actively loves, she finds she cannot participate in a good session of intercourse without foreplay to a long extent
  • Motorcycles, particularly Harley Davidson's
Offs:

• Dirty Talk: Of any kind, it turns her off almost instantly
  • Spanking: Punishment type spanking, anything harder than what she would consider flirty (Anything that would leave a red mark)
  • One night stands: The only partner's she has ever had were her boyfriends. She dislikes the idea of one night stands because she associates sex with love
  • Any of the hardcore alternative stuff.
  • Passive Aggressiveness
  • Stalking like devotion
  • Actual Stalking
  • Men who control every aspect of their lover's lives
D/S Nature? Switch. Purely dominant "You will be my slave" type of men turn her off.

Side notes: Lee is an Art major, singing has now become a hobby versus academic. Lee has horrible stage fright, and is a hentai junkie. <3

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Inari

That's fair enough! :3

Lumasan

A dragon that likes virgins. I'm sorry but I have to lol at that. X3

Lumasan

OH LORDY. The penis jokes I could reply to that with. But no... no... no... I shall withhold them. X3

Inari

That's what she said~

Also he won't see the big deal about being naked... so look out girls. >_>

Lumasan

Also I should have mentioned this earlier for some clarifications from Chaznia, but when do you want summons to post profiles? When all the female slots are taken? Orrrrrr what?

Inari

Probably would be wise if we waited to avoid the mess we had last time...

Lumasan

I would have thought so as well, but the first post elludes to it but doesn't outright say it? Does that make sense? I'm assuming its just females right now because only the girls places are listed.

Inari

Yeah. :3

Well I'm not gonna choose or anything until all slots are taken.

LeSane

Neither am I am I just getting the process over with.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Lumasan

But I think the whole point might have been, seeing the addition of ideal lover thing in personality, that summons are going to be made to tailor fit the girls. :|

LeSane

Then should I just remove the interests so it can be made correctly when the time comes?

Lumasan

Not sure on that? I'd wait until Chaznia comes on and replies... I have to sleeeep.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Lumasan on July 19, 2012, 05:19:32 AM
But I think the whole point might have been, seeing the addition of ideal lover thing in personality, that summons are going to be made to tailor fit the girls. :|

THIS! ^

So, when anyone posts a summon profile, please state who you have specifically created to play them against.

If you create a character and then wait until all the girls are made, I'm afraid you kind of miss the point.

Each summon is made to be the (near) ideal match for a specific girl.

So, I'll have to ask everyone who's posted a summon so far to look at the three girl profiles and either make someone to match one of them or wait until a new sorority girl comes along who happens to catch your eye, and then make up a summon just for her.

Sorry for the trouble - but after the pairing issues we had before, I thought this was the best way to go about things and it is listed in the first post.

Inari

Fair enough. I'll take Calder down. At least he is archived. So not a total waste. :P

Still... I wanna be summoned last. >_>

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Starcry on July 19, 2012, 02:01:53 PM
Fair enough. I'll take Calder down. At least he is archived. So not a total waste. :P

Still... I wanna be summoned last. >_>

Why is that, anyway?

Inari

Unless something more powerful than a ice dragon comes along... I figured it would make for lols. >_>

SpiralSpider

XD I see...

Well, I imagine the last summon will be reserved for either Charlie or Lee, just so you're aware of that.

Inari

Not sure if you took a look at his profile before I archived it, but whenever you summon him... he'll appear nude and not see what the big deal is. :P

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Starcry on July 19, 2012, 02:24:05 PM
Not sure if you took a look at his profile before I archived it, but whenever you summon him... he'll appear nude and not see what the big deal is. :P

XD Hurray! Naked dragon boy running around...

MzHyde

Quote from: Chaznia on July 19, 2012, 01:58:25 PM
THIS! ^

So, when anyone posts a summon profile, please state who you have specifically created to play them against.

If you create a character and then wait until all the girls are made, I'm afraid you kind of miss the point.

Each summon is made to be the (near) ideal match for a specific girl.

So, I'll have to ask everyone who's posted a summon so far to look at the three girl profiles and either make someone to match one of them or wait until a new sorority girl comes along who happens to catch your eye, and then make up a summon just for her.

Sorry for the trouble - but after the pairing issues we had before, I thought this was the best way to go about things and it is listed in the first post.

That's why I didn't create any profiles. Just seeing if anyone finds them appealing, visually. I can structure the characters when someone comes along who's interested. It would be kind of a waste to pick out a girl, structure a profile and character around her, finish it, then have her go "..Hmm... nahh!" or something. So I kind of want a starting point, so to speak.

Inari

Quote from: Chaznia on July 19, 2012, 02:31:44 PM
XD Hurray! Naked dragon boy running around...
Basically how he sees it is this: He is naked in his dragon form, so what's the big deal about being naked when he is human? XD

Also Scar - Do what I have done; archive your character in your o/o thread. Then you can bring him out for another rp. :)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: MzHyde on July 19, 2012, 02:34:32 PM
That's why I didn't create any profiles. Just seeing if anyone finds them appealing, visually. I can structure the characters when someone comes along who's interested. It would be kind of a waste to pick out a girl, structure a profile and character around her, finish it, then have her go "..Hmm... nahh!" or something. So I kind of want a starting point, so to speak.

Yeah, I could tell you were just testing the waters.

What I can tell you is this: Lumasan is kind of into furries, so she might like Tora. Your half-Minotaur might appeal to MoonRose, but she does not like anthropomorphic characters - with the exception of kemonomimi. Since the minotaur isn't too over the top in the furry department, that might work out for Miyu. You'll have to talk to her about it, though.

MzHyde

Yeah, we'll see what the reaction is. If there's no interest, no big deal.  ;D

LeSane

Removed mine for now to wait for the spots to fill up. I saved it elsewhere though so I can get back to it quickly.

Lumasan

Quote from: Chaznia on July 19, 2012, 02:49:27 PM
Yeah, I could tell you were just testing the waters.

What I can tell you is this: Lumasan is kind of into furries, so she might like Tora. Your half-Minotaur might appeal to MoonRose, but she does not like anthropomorphic characters - with the exception of kemonomimi. Since the minotaur isn't too over the top in the furry department, that might work out for Miyu. You'll have to talk to her about it, though.

Actually I am a furry and a fan of minotaurs. I don't mind anthro's in the slightest but I'm not sure if Lee would. :/

SpiralSpider

Is this proposed for Lumasan? Or for MoonRose? O.o

Because as far as I know, Lee's perfect match would be a male.

MzHyde

Okay. Well, I guess I've got no luck here. Best of luck with your game Chaz.

SpiralSpider

Did you contact MoonRose via PM about the half-minataur or the female demon by any chance, MzHyde?

I haven't seen her post her opinions on them here so I don't know if she had a chance to see them. :/

MzHyde

Nah. But it's okay, I doubt she'd be interested. I don't seem to be a good fit here anyway.  ;D

SpiralSpider

MzHyde

SpiralSpider

For your character? Or the girls? (we still have a few more coming yet) Or just interest in your ideas so far?

MzHyde

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 19, 2012, 07:47:53 PM
Everything but the second one.  :P

I never had the chance to read profiles for your characters, because you took them down before I was even aware they were there. I'd be happy to look them over if you like and maybe we can work something.
Original Cravings

LeSane

I found a few males that I thought would work image wise. I think I have about eight if you include the one I did before.

AndyZ

I'm still around; I just haven't posted much because I haven't had any truly awesome ideas that would fit well with one of the girls.

I'll probably play either a female or a gender-swapper, since there already seem to be a lot of summons who want to play males.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

SpiralSpider

Scar - I loved the images you had before. Just so you know. He was gorgeous.

Andy - We only have one sorority girl who wants a female summon so far, and I've been given some inside info that she might have a partner already - the other two would prefer males. But we still have room for several more girls yet. XD

AndyZ

I don't mind waiting ^_^  I may just end up coming up with a student if all else fails.

Shadowsmaiden

I'm partnered.

Mzhyde is working her bio to fit with Miyu when she has the chance, as far as I know.
Original Cravings

LeSane

I am just giving more variety for though. Don;t get me wrong I love my first character and hope to play as him. Here they are I thought of a few that would work out some are serious types, others are comedic, while one or two can be rather different. Wanna guess? lol

Ggio Vega Alraune

Spira Ramuh Elemental Unicorn

Xion White Oni

Rene' Terra Lesser Incubus

Zain Mato Red Oni

Breathless Slime

MzHyde

Name:Shizuru (Miyu's Partner)                    Ons:Romance, Cute Girls, Firelight Chats, Motorcycles
Age:500+                                                 Offs:Arrogance, Boring People, Cold
Sex:Female                                               D/S Nature:Dominant
Sexuality:Bisexual
Race:Demoness

Physical Description:A tall, athletic, redhead. Her demonic attributes take the form of a pair of spiraling horns sprouting from her head, pointed and claw-like nails, golden eyes, pointed ears, sharp teeth, and the show-stoppers; giant bat-like wings with hooked claws, the edges of the appendages wreathed in fire. She can appear completely human by willing away some or all of these features, allowing her to blend into human society and go places with her chosen partner. The only attribute she can't dispel is her eyes, so she wears shades in public to cover them. Shizuru has multiple piercings; her ears are pierced with silver hoops, her right eyebrow has a curved silver barbell, her bellybutton has an onyx gem in it. She's also got a tattoo; a seal on her upper back that keeps her greater power in check. Like any good demon, she tends to dress in black leather. While she can conjure up just about any outfit she desires, she seems to like sticking to a leather jacket, pants and boots.

Abilities:
-Supernatural Being: As a demon, mortal weapons have very little effect on her. She can take an enormous amount of punishment. Her strength and speed are both immense, above peak human. Her claws can cleave stone, she is fast enough to chase down a speeding car, and with her strength she could heft a small sedan with ease. Not that these abilities will see much use, but they may come in handy in a pinch, especially if her partner is in trouble.
-Fire Manipulation: Shizuru can do a lot of showy things with fire. Summon it, manipulate existing flames, shape it, or even cause flames to trail behind her as she moves. Her greater powers are sealed away for her partner's protection, so she won't be causing any firestorms, but she can still light a fireplace with the snap of her fingers.
-Shape-Shifting, Minor: Without her full suite of powers, she cannot change shape completely, but Shizuru can still will away her more demonic features to allow her to blend in a bit easier in the mortal realm. She can also change her height a bit, allowing her to remain at her 'default' size (6' 2''), tower over others (Up to 8') or shrink down tiny enough to fit in a pocket.
-Conjuring, Minor: Again, with her magic mostly sealed, she is relegated to smaller feats. She can summon just about anything that is the size of a bedroom or smaller. The caveat is that the object cannot be too complex. If it has moving parts, it needs to be relatively small. A motorcycle is the most complex object she can muster. A full bedroom set for a romantic evening, by comparison, would be much easier for her.

Talents:
-Brawler: The vast planes of the Underworld are not a happy place and conflict is everywhere. Suffice it to say, Shizuru could easily trample some street punk looking to take advantage of her partner. Don't expect her to be using flying kung-fu kicks, however. Demons fight down and dirty and her moves have more in common with street fighting than Street Fighter.
-Driver: Shizuru has developed a taste for automobiles and loves to drive and fix cars. She enjoys doing these things by hand as opposed to magic, as it seems much more satisfying that way. Simply making things appear loses some of it's appeal after a few hundred years. She is happy to chauffeur her partner anywhere.

Personality:Shizuru possesses a mellow and somewhat cynical personality, reflected by her easygoing (and at times bored) facial expression. Shizuru practices a tough love approach with those she cares about, causing her to be stern yet loving towards them. Though she tends to stay out of other peoples' business, if she feels like she needs to take matters into her own hands, she will do so. She's not afraid to use brute force when necessary. She has a romantic side, but that tends to be reserved for her partner. She's embarrassed to be caught getting all 'lovey dovey' around other people.

MzHyde

SpiralSpider

LeSane

Name: Has been called 'Rosa Seninses' due to the fact of his appearance of being a Blue Rose'd creature It does not sit well with him so he goes by the name 'Ggio Vega' (Charlie's Partner)
Sex and Gender:
Technically does not have a specific gender, but will claim to be male until proven otherwise.
Sexuality:
Has heterosexual tendencies. Nothing else can really sway his judgement on the matter, though with his lack of options it will not be uncommon to attempt to push himself upon a male. Though it will be by force its results do not go well, so has made up his mind to stick with the opposite sex.
Race: Alraune
Alraune was said to be a plant shaped into a human from the semen of a hung man executed in the gallows. This may sound bizarre, but in Middle Ages it wasn't any farfetched and many believed the tale, passing it down to children. Alchemists have even stated that the semen of a hung man would go down into the earth and created a force of strength. In some passing of the story, its blood instead of semen, and few alchemists would claim the truth of this. However this was not fully. The Origins of Alraune came from another plain of existence. The species had migrated toward the mortal plane to due lack of substance within their own world. Currently the Alraune or better known as Mandrake by western culture are extinct and subjected to being only a myth.
Physical Description:
In his true form his skin tine is tinted the finest hue of blue which signifies his species and type of fauna quite well. His eye color is one that matches the petals of a freshly picked blue rose. His lower body is surrounded by large petals that jut outward. It seems to look as if he is inside of the flower rather then being one. Inside of is a powerful yellowish gold nectar that runs through his body giving off a sweet scent that lures others to him. Vines cloth his arms while other thorn like vines keep his petals safely together.

When summoned
In human form his skin is unmarred giving him a look which most male models have though having a ghostly white hue in certain light. His eye color changes as well to an azure like state. His height does vary since he is young compared to others of his race They say he will grow taller as time goes on, but he is not buying that, yet has never really gone any lower then 5'8 or higher then  5'11 in height. His hair is an oddity. Since it is a violet shade instead of blue as some strands are a darker shade looking more purple if not black. His body type is not frail it has some definition to it giving a 'Lightly detailed' chest and stomach. As for his attire it is mostly things that can give a impression of his body be them tight fitting or loose as long as his sex appeal is shown he will wear it. A trademark item for him is a long trench coat that is made out of a unknown fabric its ends are torn at the collar, sleeves, and end of the coat itself. If one were to look on his back  when he is undressed there is a  summoning circle upon his back

Abilities:
Nectar Saliva Minor Ability Is used when kissing a person of interest. Its sweet and tasteful flavor is easily accepted, and will spur up sexual desire in the person for a short period of time. The only way to keep it constant is to continually feed it to them via mouth or apply it to the skin which has a more mild affect. It does not work from a distance regardless of its alluring smell.
Growth of vines Major Ability- It is only used to subdue those that run away from him. They can be used to tie others up as well if they prefer it. This is for both pleasure or capturing others. Ggio can control a multitude of vines with one arm. The vines are green by appearance or blue if thorns are present. Some thing of them a tentacles... He hate it when others call them that.
'Voice of the Rose' - It is unusual ability of his race. It gives him the ability to talk to well....other flora or fauna since they are living entities. Hearing their concerns and troubles. Caring for them if need be until they are happy. The only down side to this is when used he cannot talk normally. This works on animals as well though it takes longer to communicate with them.
Talents:

• Public speaking
  • Is loved by animals due to his sweet smell
  • Vocally talented in singing
Personality:
There is a few points that make Ggio special compared to other males of his species. Normally most of his male counterparts are highly lustful due to wanting to increase in number. That is the only role they fill is worth living for and have focused themselves so tightly on that single aspect to the point that no one enjoys them other then sexual means. He pushed past his normal green toned brethren to advance mentally which in turn made him as he is now. There are three points that truly make him unique.

The first is his ability to cherish what is close to him. Since never having much to his name except himself and a few creatures in his plain of existence. Ggio had come to care for the things he had be them objects, sentimental, individuals or otherwise. For the things he cares about they are never damaged unless it has always been that way, if it does he will maw over it feeling he could of avoided it. This shows some sense of appreciation. It has not dawned on him yet that this  feeling is one of both longing for someone as well as loyalty.

Another is Humor. Laughing and playing is a great way for him to feel joy as well as to kill boredom. His idea of funny is rather soft so most things will make him chuckle or hold back a laugh. Just because he laughs at them doesn't mean he can't make others laugh. He has his moments though however far and in between as they might be. He is generally funny due to his lack of modern knowledge of today's standards. One should not be surprised if they see him looking at cellphones and other electronics curiously as if they are magical. It shows that he is curious and humble in a sense.

Lastly his way of being serious when needed. This is the most important out of the three due to having to be dominant a high percentage of the time. It has made him enjoy being the one in charge of things in his life. This has crossed over to other thins as well such as sexual relations with others. Being the steady hand when in action, yet it does not stop him from stepping back and enjoying the receiving end of the dominance instead of giving it out if they can best him for the spot of power. Shows dominance and as well as ability to share roles.

Ons:
Women with Stamina
Long sessions
Rope play (Using vines)
Being highly dominate in the bedroom
Slight teasing
Artistic women with vision
Uncontrolled moments of passion
Rough/Gentle sex
Offs:
Bees!
Overly protective women
Being dominated (Without a fight)
Women with little intellect
Easy women
D/S Nature?
Is Dominant not extremely, but enough that he can accept women being the in control from time to time, but will fight for the position if needed or if they don't know what they are doing.

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 19, 2012, 09:28:54 PM
Whew. That took a while. Please to enjoy.

I hope no one has an issue with me saying this.

I'm looking forward to our character interaction most of all MzHyde. You certainly did a fantastic job of her profile and tailored her to fit Miyu nicely with such little input on my part. ^_^
Original Cravings

Lumasan

Quote from: Shadowsmaiden on July 20, 2012, 06:04:12 AM
I hope no one has an issue with me saying this.

I'm looking forward to our character interaction most of all MzHyde. You certainly did a fantastic job of her profile and tailored her to fit Miyu nicely with such little input on my part. ^_^

Moonie you changed your name?

SpiralSpider

Should we change the name of this game so people don't confuse it with the other one?

Lumasan

I think we might have to... So people realize this is a new interest check. :3

MzHyde

Whichever works, so long as Shizuru gets to play with Miyu soon. :3

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Lumasan on July 20, 2012, 03:38:12 PM
Moonie you changed your name?

Yeah, people were getting me confused with people because of the word "Rose" in my name.
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

As soon as we come up with a name for the game, I'll make an OOC and the actual game thread shortly thereafter. We'll summon Shizuru first, of course.

MzHyde

No need to do that. Besides, if Shizuru was the first thing that appeared it might freak people out and put an end to the whole affair. XD

1SAZ

Name: Malak al-Maut
Sex and Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Death, Reaper, Psychopomp, etc.
Physical Description: With eyes the most brilliant of blue and hair of a deep brown, Malak is a handsome man appearing in his mid twenties. He is always dressed in black of some kind, and wears a Celtic cross around his neck. On his pale skin are numerous tattoos. Upon his shoulder blades are a set of black feathered wings, over his heart is a Celtic cross made of runes and around his neck is a ring of odd runes, amongst others symbols. On his right forearm is a stylized scythe with the blade folded towards the haft. His body is seemingly flawless of any blemish or mark beyond the tattoos. When he wishes to blend in to the world around him, he wears a long wool coat with the collar popped up, easily concealing the marks that make him unique. He is also noted for being rather tall, standing at six feet and an inch with a slim build, though well toned.

(The picture on the left is of Malak when stressed while the picture on the right is him calm and relaxed)

Abilities: Due to his 'human' form he was forced into by being summoned, Malak's powers have been limited to roughly a tenth of his usual, considerable abilities. Abilities that he has shown in this form:

Teleportation: Malak has the ability to be wherever he is most needed, as decided by himself. He is a fickle being, and is more than happy to let those who deserve to suffer live out many days longer in torture than end their lives. He feels that a person's life can be the greatest punishment than death could ever be. This often shows in the way he teleports, often lazily stepping out of the shadows to end someone's life who has done great harm. However, should someone be truly suffering needlessly, he will arrive swiftly to free them of their pain. In his human form, his teleportation takes the form of black wings surrounding him before opening into nothingness. Arriving is the opposite, the wings closing from empty space before reopening with him standing there. However, his teleportation is extremely painful in his new physical body, so he limits it's use to times of great need.

Death Sense: Malak can sense when the time grows near for someone's set day to die. However, he is but a servant of fate, and does not choose if someone should die before their time. Control of fate is purely in the realm of beings far more powerful than he. Still, Malak knows the exact moment every mortal being is meant to die should fate not intervene, which is both a blessing and a burden.

"The Scythe": The Scythe of Azrael is a weapon of immense power that has been watered down with Malak's current condition. While it is called a scythe, the weapon doesn't truly have a single form, taking whatever form Malak pleases at the time. The blade is the key to the other worlds, the various afterlives of any particular mortal. It can also be used as a physical weapon to defend the now semi-mortal embodiment of death or whoever he has chosen to protect, with the term weapon used loosely. All of The Scythe's forms glow with brilliant white and yellow light, showing the true nature of death.

Nightmare: Malak can summon his spectral stead whenever he chooses, another being born at the time he was, known only as Nightmare. It is the embodiment of the fear of the end, and fitting for the one who rides it. It gives him incite into the fears of those he has sworn to punish and the fears of those he was sworn to protect. Due to Malak's physical form, his steed is also now physical, in the form of a black horse with deep set blue eyes. When summoned, it can only hold it's physical form for an hour before it must retreat into the aether once more.

Night Eye: Malak has the ability to see in pure darkness thanks to his ties to the light and shadow.

Light Control: Malak can control light, creating darkness or physical constructs of light. He usually uses this to enhance the force of a punch by adding the heat and light of the sun, though he can also use it in more mundane ways. This ability ties back to his creation as the right hand of the creator, a gift that evolved into The Scythe.

Talents:
Skilled in hand to hand and weapon combat
Master Chess Player
Mechanical Skills

Personality: If one word could describe the embodiment of Death itself, it would have to be bored. One would assume as much of a man who's been in the same line of work since the beginning of time. He has grown bored with the cycle of life and death and it shows in his mannerisms, often acting if half asleep in the presence of most people and even going off on wild tangents in a conversation only to forget what he was talking about in the first place. He is more than happy to show emotion now that he has the ability to however, showing joy when he deems appropriate, or annoyance when he so chooses. However, with his lack of knowledge of human emotions, he sometimes comes off as awkward in his portrails of those emotions, such as laughing far too hard at a bad joke or scoffing at a minor issue.

Since discovering his ability to feel as a human does, he has taken it upon himself to discover what he likes and dislikes, often going off to try things without thinking them through. He particularly loves tinkering with the proof of human ingenuity and growth, namely the machines that they hold so dear. He feels it allows him to grow closer to those he has been removing from the mortal plane for millennia, particularly the one he has been summoned to 'protect'. Even while he was incorporeal, he would often spend time playing games of chess with those on their deathbeds, waiting for their clocks to run out like an old friend waiting to greet them home.

Ons:

• Athletic Women: The less deathly a woman looks, the more he likes her. Ironic, he knows.
  • Piercings: Something about them is rather sexy on a woman.
  • Self-Reliance: While he is dedicated and caring, he doesn't like a person that can't take care of themselves.
  • Peaceful Moments: Something as simple as relaxing on the couch under a blanket watching a bad movie is blissful to him.
  • Teasing: He has to do something to entertain himself, doesn't he? However, the rush is more than just playful for him at times.
  • Flirting: Malak is a flirt, considering he hasn't had anyone to flirt with for countless years, but that makes him no less loyal.
  • Classic Cars: There's something so inspiring about a Morgan.
  • Dirty Jokes: Play's into his love of teasing.
  • Kisses: Just a simple kiss is enough to make his heart melt.
Offs:

• Bodily Fluids
  • Flings: He's been around since the beginning of time, so he'd like a little commitment.
  • Controlling Women: He's never been one for being told what to do.
  • Pain: It is one of the few things he can not tolerate.
D/S Nature? Switch. He is neither dominant nor submissive, just as he is neither good nor evil.
Pairing: Lee

SpiralSpider

MzHyde - I suppose you're right. 2nd then?

Sad thing is... we'll need another girl before we can start then, because mine and Lumina's characters won't be getting our summons first.  :-\

psst... 1SAZ Don't forget to say who he's for.

Lumasan

Names... Hmmm the other one is Conjured hearts. I swear my brain has been dead lately...

MzHyde

Well, if you really want to start then I'd be willing.

Shadowsmaiden

I agree Chaz.

I don't think we should be first summon, Shizuru seems like she might be one of the more dominant summons.

Third summon might be better for us, if MzHyde prefers.
Original Cravings

AndyZ

What's the count look like right now for girls and summons?  Is there an even mix or do you need more of one or the other?

SpiralSpider

ShadowsmaidenWell, there's only 3 girls here, at the moment. ^.^' And Starcry asked to be last... with whomever she ends up opposite of. That won't be either myself or Lumasan, which means 3rd and 4th should probably be ours.

I'm open for discussion, of course. I just don't see the motivation behind Lee and Charlie's antics if they get what they want right away - why would they keep going?

Andy - we need two more girls (about) the summons come afterward, made to suit the girls.

AndyZ

I think I'll try for a girl then.  I'm thinking one of the shy and quiet types, maybe with a hobby like computers or something private, who needs help getting out of her shell...unless you get her drunk, and then she's the wildest one at the party, but feels ashamed when she sobers up.  Sound good?

SpiralSpider

Sure!

Just keep in mind Phi Beta - she'll have to have some sort of tie to a performing arts of some sort. (your choice)

AndyZ

Name:  Melissa Cartmeyer
Sexuality: Although she claims to be lesbian, she's been known to fool around with the boys after she's had too much to drink.  It seems more likely that she's bisexual but prefers females.
Physical Description:  Although her most common dress is either the school uniform or pajamas, she has a full wardrobe full of the types of outfits that she could never actually bring herself to wear, like a leather catsuit or extreme miniskirts.  Her hair used to be brown, but last week she dyed it blue after coming home from a binge, and is now too afraid to mess with it for fear that she could ruin her hair trying to get the dye out.
Talents:  Her primary skill is in computers.  She's working on a CS major and knows any number of various technological tricks.  Her musical ability comes from synthesizing up songs on her computer, which she considers to be pretty good but doesn't argue with people who claim that she doesn't actually have any talent if she doesn't play an instrument.
Personality:  Shy would be an understatement.  On her good days, she'll leave her dorm room open so that people can come and talk to her if they want to, but usually it's shut and she keeps to herself.  Anyone who spends enough time talking to her can easily get the impression that she wants to be friendly and social, but she just doesn't know how.  When she gets drunk, though, she's the life of the party, a complete wild girl who wakes up absolutely ashamed of the few bits and pieces she can still remember.
Ons:  The ideal partner for Melissa would be someone who can help her slowly break out of her shell without forcing her or making her feel uncomfortable.  Unconditional affection, snuggling and the like would be big pluses as well.
Offs:  Melissa is shy, scared and very apt to clam up and withdraw without being able to explain why.  Trying to force her out of her comfort zone, pressuring her into things that she doesn't want to do, or even just making her the center of attention for too long can be too much for her.  A good summon would have to be able to hold and nurture her to help her through the tough times.
D/S Nature?  Submissive when sober, aggressive when drunk but never truly dominant

SpiralSpider

Hi, Andy -

Just want to let you know that this is a public university game so there won't be an official school uniform. The closest thing I can come to is cheerleaders, but I don't think your shy gal would be interested in that.

Could you give us a general idea of her height/weight maybe? (Doesn't have to be specific, saying something like "average" is fine)

It might help someone make a match for her if you moved her "ideal match" info to the personality section (what you currently have listed in the Ons/Offs) and listed some specific "Ons" for them to go off of.

With her Offs being how you have it: "Melissa is shy, scared and very apt to clam up and withdraw without being able to explain why.  Trying to force her out of her comfort zone, pressuring her into things that she doesn't want to do, or even just making her the center of attention for too long can be too much for her.  A good summon would have to be able to hold and nurture her to help her through the tough times." - We're left not knowing exactly what her comfort zone is. I do get that she doesn't want to be the center of attention but how can we know what to not try to interest her in without knowing she doesn't want to do things? Granted, a lot of things can be found out in roleplay, but it's hard to taylor her a match without seeing these things listed for us. If you could list some specific turn offs here, it would really help us understand her. ^.^'

AndyZ

Okie dokie ^_^ I'll think on it and come up with some changes.

By the way, Lumasan, I noticed all the gamer stuff.  Will you object if you're not the only gamer?  I figure that'll be one of Melissa's ways of reaching out is to start up the occasional game with you.

Lumasan

BellaVita

Are you still looking for more Sorority Sisters? I was thinking of playing a dancer, mostly ballet and contemporary. Perhaps the rich, somewhat snobby type?

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: BellaVita on July 21, 2012, 03:57:58 PM
Are you still looking for more Sorority Sisters? I was thinking of playing a dancer, mostly ballet and contemporary. Perhaps the rich, somewhat snobby type?

My character on the first page is a major in modern dance which is kind of ballet already....

But I think it might be good for her to have a rival.... So if you like and providing Chaz is all for it, I don't mind in the slightest. I do recommend skimming over Miyu's bio though.
Original Cravings

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Chaznia on July 21, 2012, 02:04:50 AM
ShadowsmaidenWell, there's only 3 girls here, at the moment. ^.^' And Starcry asked to be last... with whomever she ends up opposite of. That won't be either myself or Lumasan, which means 3rd and 4th should probably be ours.

Okay, well I'm prepared to go first then if MzHyde is open to it. I think with Miyu's character being a little on the timid side, it might be best anyway so that she has a bit of a head start to bond with Shizuru a little more.
Original Cravings

MzHyde

Sure. I'll appear and then immolate your rival! Mwahaha! NOBODY upstages Miyu!

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 21, 2012, 04:43:01 PM
Sure. I'll appear and then immolate your rival! Mwahaha! NOBODY upstages Miyu!

Hey, Mz...

Miyu won't be so easy to upstage. She might seem like the small and shy type, but read the personality section of her bio and you'll also see that she gets pretty competitive with her dancing. I think she's proof that size doesn't matter, considering she's only 4'9 in height. xD
Original Cravings

MzHyde

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 21, 2012, 04:48:02 PM
Aww... fiiiinne. No immolation.

I should think that Shizuru would be too busy smothering Miyu with love and affection. :P
Original Cravings

Lumasan

We don't have the rich privileged type at all here. I think it would be nice if you joined with that because then it could potentially balance out the sister's. A little competition doesn't hurt at all either!

SpiralSpider

Yeah, it works!

Dancers fit into Phi Beta just fine. You wouldn't have to be Miyu's rival if you didn't want, the two of you have different styles of dance to focus on.

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Chaznia on July 21, 2012, 05:17:53 PM
Yeah, it works!

Dancers fit into Phi Beta just fine. You wouldn't have to be Miyu's rival if you didn't want, the two of you have different styles of dance to focus on.

Well that is true.

The rival idea came about because "Rich and snobby" makes it sound like her personality would be the complete opposite of Miyu, and I just thought it would be fun to have them clash a little. ^.^;;
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

And that works, too. I'm just giving options, I guess.  :-)

Shadowsmaiden

Yeah, that's all I was doing to.

See... Modern dance is quite similar to Ballet and Contemporary.... and that's where the idea came from.

That's all.

I did 2 years of contemporary back when I was in school... but while similar, the two are different in as much as technicality is concerned.
Original Cravings

AndyZ

Name:  Melissa Carter
Sexuality: Although she claims to be lesbian, she's been known to fool around with the boys after she's had too much to drink.  It seems more likely that she's bisexual but prefers females.
Physical Description:  Although her most common dress is either casual clothes (often skirts in the summer) or pajamas, she has a full wardrobe full of the types of outfits that she could never actually bring herself to wear, like a leather catsuit or extreme miniskirts.  Her hair used to be brown, but last week she dyed it blue after coming home from a binge, and is now too afraid to mess with it for fear that she could ruin her hair trying to get the dye out.  She's 5'4" and 115 pounds.
Talents:  Her primary skill is in computers.  She's working on a CS major and knows any number of various technological tricks, and she keeps the sorority website up and running.

Her musical ability comes from synthesizing up songs on her computer, for which she has an exceptional talent.  A number of people claim that her talents aren't true music because she's unable to play an instrument, something which she doesn't argue, even though it deeply hurts her feelings.

She has some gamer talents, and while not as good at Lumasan for reflexes and sheer aptitude, she has her own talents in strategy and coordination.  Being online with a headset is when she really opens up, even if just to tell people to guard specific corridors or where to place equipment, and the few times people have listened to her have brought her a sense of fulfillment and acceptance that the real world doesn't seem to give.

Personality:  Shy would be an understatement.  On her good days, she'll leave her dorm room open so that people can come and talk to her if they want to, but usually it's shut and she keeps to herself.  Anyone who spends enough time talking to her can easily get the impression that she wants to be friendly and social, but she just doesn't know how.  When she gets drunk, though, she's the life of the party, a complete wild girl who wakes up absolutely ashamed of the few bits and pieces she can still remember.

The ideal partner for Melissa would be someone who can help her slowly break out of her shell without forcing her or making her feel uncomfortable.  Unconditional affection, snuggling and the like would be big pluses as well.

Melissa is shy, scared and very apt to clam up and withdraw without being able to explain why.  Trying to force her out of her comfort zone, pressuring her into things that she doesn't want to do, or even just making her the center of attention for too long can be too much for her.  A good summon would have to be able to hold and nurture her to help her through the tough times.

Sexually, she's read her share of romance novels and knows the basics, but doesn't have much experience outside of either drunken binges that she barely remembers and deeply regrets, or her own vibrator.  Although not a virgin, it could take a while for a sober Melissa to be willing to try various things beyond kissing and cuddling, and she probably won't be talented enough at the beginning to be able to make sure her partner gets off as well.  Once she gets comfortable, it'll be easier to get out the kinkier stuff.

Ons:  Cuddling, Sybians, Aphrodisiacs (if you can keep her from feeling ashamed afterwards; otherwise, better to be patient and let her open up), Being held tight and soothed during orgasm.
Offs:  Mutilation, bodily waste, pain, pushing her into things she doesn't want to do
D/S Nature?  Submissive when sober, aggressive when drunk but never truly dominant

SpiralSpider

K Andy - that's really easy to understand.

But does she wear "school uniform-like clothing" like Miyu? Or is she part of some sort of group that requires her to wear a uniform?

AndyZ

...Derp!  I forgot about fixing the uniform!  So sorry. >.>

Fixed.

SpiralSpider

No biggie. Kind of a small thing - I just wanted to be sure.

AndyZ

I figure the picture will be pretty close to her standard, and whether she wears more or less will depend on the temperature and seasons.  If you need another complete writeup for her, let me know; otherwise I'll stick with the minor edit.

SpiralSpider

LOL - No! XD

God... that would be murder, making you re-write all that again.

Well, with the other dancer proposed (no bio yet, though) we'll have 5 girls - that's a good amount. I wonder if Starcry will be happy with either of you two?

AndyZ

Oh, I just reposted it all, fixed up a few things...and then totally forgot to edit the uniform part.

It's probably actually part of Melissa's repertoire to have a few outfits that look an awful lot like uniforms.

It's okay; characters often fill out a little more than our first concepts whenever we start really getting into them.

As far as summoning order and all such, Melissa wouldn't ask for one, though people who know her well enough would be quickly able to tell that she'd want one.  So, whether she gets one first, last or anywhere in between doesn't really matter to me, so you can plop her in wherever fits best.

SpiralSpider

I got a title for our game now. It'll be Sorority Sorcery if no one has a problem with it.

And here's the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146874.0  (I'll update it with everything real soon)

Andy - She's welcome to be first, actually. Miyu's requested to be later on and StarCry wants her summon to be last so unless you end up with her summon, you'll likely go first if that's ok with you.

AndyZ

OOC Bookmarked and I put Melissa's sheet down on there, but I figure I'm better off posting here first instead of flooding it so that others can put their characters down.

Sorority Sorcery sounds great to me.

If I'd be first up, I could see Melissa being the one reading the tome and making the first summon, half on a lark and half because she felt lonely and frustrated.  Some of the incantations could be her attempt to even add herself into her work, throwing in her own voice the same way that sound bits appear in various computerized music.  Did you want your char to be the first one to pull that off or would that be welcome to a catch as catch can?

SpiralSpider

Sorry Andy - Lee and Charlie are the two that summon entities. - It's all listed in the Scenario in the first post here. (Charlie's a theater major, Lee's helping her rehearse for a play)

It's possible that they might include another girl or two later on so if you'd want to help out, you'll have to wait, I'm afraid.  :-\

Lumasan

Arianna Sinclair
As a male
As a woman
Name:Arianna Sinclair

Sex and Gender: Sex: Male, Gender: Female (Arianna is a pre-op Male to Female Transgendered)

Sexuality: Arianna has never given much thought to where she stands, because she is equally attracted to all genders. If she were to put a name on her sexuality it would be Pansexual.

Ethnicity: Mixed heritage, although a majority French descent

Physical Description: Standing at about 5'11" Arianna is obviously taller than most women. She has a slender built male body that she usually hides underneath padding to give her a better shape. Her natural blonde hair and green eyes are typically hidden under wigs of various colors and with contacts. When dressed and ready for public (prep usually takes a bit of time for her since she enjoys taking her time) She usually comes across as a lankier woman, with just the right amount of padding in the chest and in the hips to appear well balanced.

Talents:

• Sewing: Arianna loves costuming of any form, and she loves dresses. Having a major in fashion and design pleases her greatly. She often performs alterations on the side if she hasn't been commissioned to make period wear clothing.
  • Make up Artist: Over the years Arianna has built up a large repertoire of make-up effects and hair styling.
  • Mathematics: Arianna is great with numbers of any kind, although she will tell you that Algebra is her favorite subject besides her major. She also easily manages her own bank account, expenses and deals regularly with the stock market trade
  • Stylist: Arianna is well versed in today's fashion industry and knows how to shape a body and paint a face to accentuate features that are already there.
  • Flower Arrangement: If there is one more thing that Miss Sinclair loves as much as sewing, fashion, and math it is flowers. She strives to model their grace and beauty every day she sits in front of the mirror. It is because of her love of flowers she has taken up a part time job as a florist and helps tend to the house's garden.
Personality:Miss Sinclair is a cheery person, maybe it's from all the marijuana she smokes, maybe it's not. It's a rare day to find her moping about or sitting in front of a tear-jerker movie with two pints of Mint Chocolate Chip ice-cream. She is overly friendly sometimes, but she knows when not to be. She goes out of her way to be the person that helps cheer others up, most often in the form of a make over and "dress-up" party, because she believes everyone has the right to feel pretty. She will get frustrated from time to time, just like any one who is prone to anger, but she seems to more over explode when it happens to her. She may have a pretty mouth, but when alone sewing or angry at something (also especially if she hasn't smoked in a good long while) she can swear as much as an old drunk sailor at the local bar. If she ever has conflicts with herself, she will often try to push them away with distractions, but will also resort to talking to people about them.

Her ideal match would be someone with intelligence and a flair for anything elegant. They would not only be accepting of her true self but also all of her interests (including her heavy smoking). They would be able to withstand consistent fashion advice, make-over attempts as well as withstand romance movie marathons. They would have a great sense of humor and be able to spout wittiness at the drop of the hat. They would also help her in anything she would need it in, be there for her no matter what, and over all be a romantic at heart. They would participate in several hour long conversations with her, and be as interested in talking as she is.

Ons:

• Androgyny: Arianna finds androgyny utterly fascinating. She finds people who are gifted with androgynous looks as people who are precious, since they can choose to identify as whatever gender they want.
  • Kindness: As being a kind person herself, she finds it in others a trait she greatly likes
  • Acceptance: Anyone who accepts Miss Sinclair for what she really believes to be is automatically held within a different light than others
  • Passionate Romance: Let's just say she reads too many romance novels and watches too many Chick flicks.
  • Long hair: Anyone with well maintained, long hair, has her attention.
  • Mental stimulation: Arianna loves to talk, and she loves it when people talk to her in bed, mere suggestions while under the sheets can be enough to send shivers up her spine, but doesn't include dirty talk
  • Slimmer builds: Miss Sinclair isn't sure what it is about a lankier man or woman, but she loves the idea of getting wrapped up and entangled with them in the sheets. This does not mean however she isn't attracted to other body types
  • English nerds: She enjoys the English language and all it's fruits, but she is not too good with her writing classes, and she finds people well versed in older literature entertaining.
  • Long conversations: As a vocal girl, she finds she feels much closer and attracted to people after two hour long conversations
  • Amazing, delicious, food: Yes she is that stereotype. Smoking just makes food taste so much better, on top of that good food is very much sensual to her.
  • Soft sensual voices: It's like chocolate covered caramels to her ears.
Offs:

• Loud obnoxious people: Just as much as she loves soft voices, she hates loud and booming like thunder voiced people.
  • Golden Showers, scat play, vore, anything that is considered hard core and is physically dirtying.
  • Mental abuse, physical abuse and emotional abuse
  • Anyone who oppose making Marijuana legal
D/S Nature? Arianna hasn't had much time to discover what she truly likes, having had very few sexual experiences. She does believe, once she finds her partner, she will be eager to please them.

Side Notes: Miss Sinclair has a wide arrange of wigs and clothing in her closet and often wears a different feminine appearance each day.

ShanaTheIV

Hey Andy, I plan on creating a match for your character. How do you feel about a demon girl or succubus?  ;)

AndyZ

Hmmm...I think that Melissa will be scared at first, but if you can overcome that and show her enough affection that she lets her guard down, it'll be great.  Likewise, Mel has a lot of lust bubbling under the surface just begging to be drawn out with a little magic, but you'll have to convince her not to be ashamed of herself for losing control if that's used.

ShanaTheIV

My character would more than likely be friendly or pleasant anyway and would protect Mel if it came down to it. If it'll make things easier for both characters, I don't think it'll be much issue.

AndyZ

Sounds good ^_^  Just a warning that Melissa will be scared (though aroused) at first, but demons would probably be used to that.

SpiralSpider

ShanaTheIV

Name: Chi "Dadora" Mori
Sexuality: Bisexual, but prefers females
Race: Demon
Physical Description: Usually, she wears a much revealing bathing suit that a succubus would typically wear, but in earth, she wears a buttoned white shirt over a jacket. She also has horns, wings and a tail much like a demons, but she's capable of hiding them if needed.
Abilities: Chi has the ability to levitate from the ground and can somewhat fly in her demon form. She also have above average strength (can easily left up a car with some effort) and can conjure a fireball for self-defense. Chi is an adept brawler and will use her marital arts capabilities when provoked. Chi can even preform an afterimage technique. She hides all of this (minus her strength sometimes) in her human form. 
Talents:

• Marital Arts
  • Stylist
  • Good agility (She is fairly agile when she needs to be as well)
Personality/Bio: Unlike most other demons, Chi isn't exactly evil. She's just a woman that enjoys adventure and excitement. Chi feels Hell, the place she is from, is dull and boring and finds the human world to be more exiting. Chi is quite into martial arts and kung-fu stories which inspired her to practice those traits. She is more than willing to "demostraight" her techniques to anyone that provokes her or her friends, especially perverted men. Her real name is Dadora, but she changed it to help her blend in with the humans. Chi doesn't have much value of the lives of anyone she doesn't know, but there are some exceptions, and can be slightly affectionate to her lover. She happens to find the human females to be more attractive than the males...
Ons: Bondage, Licking, kissing, fingering, Tribadism, Cunnilingus, Teasing, Spanking, most toys
Offs: Scat, Watersports, Needleplay, Perverted men
D/S Nature? Switch

AndyZ

You may have to change the accidentally summoned bit, since the girls here will be summoning your character.  Other than that, looks great by me.

ShanaTheIV

Whoops, I'm tripping. Sorry about that. I'll just get rid of that.

ShanaTheIV

AndyZ

SpiralSpider

Shana - There's a max of three talents for the summons, so you're one heavy there. BUT you're shy on abilities, so if I were you, I'd change your 'stealth' talent to a supernatural ability and then come up with one more yet.

ShanaTheIV

Okay. I'm thinking about giving her shape-shifting powers as well, mostly into weapons like a sword or spear that her partner might use or as camouflage, maybe even vehicles as well. Would that work? And is everything else okay as well?   

SpiralSpider

I doubt shape-shifting into a weapon or vehicle will come up as usable in this game. Any fighting that happens will be short-lived and won't have a big effect on the story. Likewise, the game mainly takes place in the house, so there won't be much driving around.

That being said, you're welcome to use those abilities if they make you happy - or shape shift into something more utilitarian, if you want.

And, yes, as long as she has 1-3 talents, she's good. I just don't want to add her to the character list until you're happy with how she is.

ShanaTheIV

I've just replace teasing with agility since it's already on her "ons" list. I'm fairly satisfied with my results. I just didn't want to overdo her abilities. Hope it's good enough now.

SpiralSpider

Yeah, it's fine.

I'll move her to the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146874.0

But you might want to take a look at the other summons to see if you want to add anything.

ShanaTheIV

Good point. Made some slight modifications to her abilities and personally. Other than that, I'm all set for sure.

jilorbb

Name: O Adiáforos éna
(Or, you know "Hey, you!" "That ... thing ... over there." or even "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!")

Age: He has no idea - easily over 1000. He stopped counting long ago.

Sex and Gender: Male and... who knows?

Sexuality: Pansexual
(also known as - "whatever strikes his fancy")

Race: Sphinx

Physical Description: His natural form contains the body of a lion and wings for a Pharaoh Eagle-Owl as well as his handsome face. Due to a magical item in his possession, he is able to transform into any being who he normally appears to be a part of. So, he could become fully human, a lion or an owl as well as anthropomorphic crosses of any and/or all of these. His human version consists of a swimmer's build, brown hair and reddish brown eyes and a height of 6'2. He wears practical clothing of rich quality and with a lot of embroidery and other embellishments.
Human Form:
(Please note, that his hair is down to his chin in length, in stead of as short as it is here)

Abilities:

• An incredible intellect - It's difficult to beat him in any puzzle or game of strategy, but he loves to talk about just about anything. He's been known to go off on a tangent that lasts hours, though. So, beware..
  • An unstoppable memory - He remembers his childhood, every war throughout the past 2000 years, Pi to 82, 000 places and has memorized countless sonnets and poems that he likes to recite on a whim.
  • A trained warrior - The sphinx was originally a protector of sacred and important places. This one was trained to fight with his claws and bite as well as in his human form some time later. He knows martial arts and how to use the shamshir for battle as well as the bow and arrow. His later years taught him to use guns... but he dislikes them. They are... not graceful.
  • A shapeshifter - his special coat gives him his special transformative abilities. Without it within arm's reach, he would be locked in the traditional sphinx's form.
  • A Sorceror - Being that he is drawn to knowledge, he was eventually drawn to magic. He has vague control over the elements of air and fire as well as the ability to scry or other such minor magical skill.

Talents:

• Gourmet Cookiing
  • Green Thumb
  • Plays the Oud

Personality: He is largely indifferent - earning him the name featured above - though he is ultimately just  not violent unless he needs to be. He can be kind, but he tends to tease others until they get in his good graces. He would rather give riddles and puzzles for another to solve before he gives them the gift of his conversation, if only to make certain they are worthy of it. He has a love of rich food, beauty, good conversations and all things plush and luxurious - and would gladly share these things with any few friends he might find. His voice is soft and soothing. (The only example I can give is Sasame from the anime Pretear)

Ons:

• Teasing
  • Romance
  • foreplay
  • messing around with his different forms
  • Sapiosexuality
  • Paying lots of attention to his partners
  • Talent he does not have

Offs:

• Idiots
  • Closed-mindedness
  • Waste products
  • non-sentience
  • Humiliation

D/S Nature? Possibly just a tad on the dominant side. He does like to be seduced, though.

MzHyde

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 24, 2012, 08:48:29 PM
Ah, Shadow Hearts.

There's a game on Ps2 called Shadow Hearts...

It's actually kind of fun! :)
Original Cravings

MzHyde

...Yeah, that's what I was referring to there. There's three games. Shadow Hearts, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, and Shadow Hearts: From The New World. Covenant was the best one. It had a gay vampire superhero wrestler on your team.

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: MzHyde on July 24, 2012, 08:58:46 PM
...Yeah, that's what I was referring to there. There's three games. Shadow Hearts, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, and Shadow Hearts: From The New World. Covenant was the best one. It had a gay vampire superhero wrestler on your team.

Oooh. I didn't know that.

I think it's Shadow Hearts: From the new world that I have.... Whichever one has that kid detective and that chick who can transform into summoned creatures in it....

Btw Mz... I'm sorry if I upset you in Pm's yesterday, that wasn't my intent. ^.^;;
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

OK, Jaime - I moved you to the OOC.

We have 6 and 6 now - we have a game! XD

MzHyde

Quote from: Shadowsmaiden on July 24, 2012, 09:15:03 PM
Oooh. I didn't know that.

I think it's Shadow Hearts: From the new world that I have.... Whichever one has that kid detective and that chick who can transform into summoned creatures in it....

Btw Mz... I'm sorry if I upset you in Pm's yesterday, that wasn't my intent. ^.^;;

Covenant is much, MUCH better.

SpiralSpider

Yeah, admittedly Covenent is the only one I've played, though.