Kindred Spirits [Extreme, NC, transformation] (sub futa for dom futa)

Started by Datawych, August 23, 2013, 07:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

So, this is a half-formed story idea that I've been wanting to do for an incredibly long time, and it always seems to get overshadowed by other, more popular plot hooks that include with it. And that's why, this time, I've decided that I'm craving this specific plot so much that it deserves a post specifically dedicated to it.

I'm extremely into all kinds of futanari, with my favorite type being those with completely male genetalia. A cock and balls instead of a pussy. Something about the duality of the feminine and masculine, I suppose, but I digress.

Kindred Spirits

In the near future the distinctions between the wealthy and everyone else has become even more pronounced than it is today, with wealthy families/individuals having enough economic power to purchase entire poverty-stricken nations and transform them into privately-owned countries. The rich are able to raise their own armies, and employ legions of servants and workers. The lives of the poor are of so little value to the rich that the slave-trade has been reborn a hundredfold. Medical science has even advanced far enough that these slaves are often medically altered in order to be more useful to their owners.

An incredibly wealthy woman (actually a futa, but this fact is currently unknown to all but her most trusted servants) has begun showing up at many different slave markets, but she has yet to buy anything. She is seeking something very specific; the perfect young woman for her to bend and shape into her own personal plaything. Into a blonde, big breasted futa fucktoy.

Just a basic dom/sub idea, with lots of room to include specific kinks/story ideas. Obviously I'd like it bimbofication/bimboization was included, but it doesn't need to be a major focus if you don't want it to be. The setting is near future (I was thinking ~150 years in the future, though I don't see any reason why that couldn't be changed to better fit story specifics), and cybernetics and medical science has developed enough that the wealthy can pay to have their bodies enhanced and altered however they wish them to be.

I've been toying with the idea that the gap between rich and poor has gotten so pronounced, that the two aren't even considered the same species anymore, with the wealthy instituting a religion that causes the poor to see them as essentially demigods.

Bimbo Inspiration:

Futa Inspiration:

Datawych

Vampricprincessty

Datawych

Macavity69

Hi there,

I'm interested if you don't mind a male playing a female and a very new member of the site.  I will update my profile tomorrow to give you a little more to go on.

This is my introduction if that helps at all:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=182888.msg8770548#msg8770548

Macavity
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476