xcom rp

Started by zenpai, April 23, 2014, 11:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZephySempai

Yeah... I don't have any American Assaults in this play through unfortunately and can't afford new recruits (You know how this game like to not give you money) xD

zenpai

Quote from: ZephySempai on August 03, 2014, 12:04:05 PM
Yeah... I don't have any American Assaults in this play through unfortunately and can't afford new recruits (You know how this game like to not give you money) xD
yep I wonder why you automatic lose when you run out of money. when it is so clear you could survive with out funding for months on end.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

ZephySempai

Quote from: zenpai on August 03, 2014, 12:27:20 PM
yep I wonder why you automatic lose when you run out of money. when it is so clear you could survive with out funding for months on end.

Do you really lose? I never knew that :O
I've almost hit 0 several times dealing with EXALT. So glad I took care of them >.<

But yeah, you can totally go an entire month without cash. Plus, they periodically give you chances to get some quick income.

Meh..

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zenpai

Just looking to see ifcany one want to play on this story

zenpai