Champions of Dungeons. (CoC x PF) (Interest Check)

Started by Antipaladin of Calista, April 13, 2013, 08:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re Z L

Quote from: Anon315 on April 16, 2013, 09:36:47 PM
I think we should BOTH be in, the interaction would be hilarious. You absolutely hate demons. I'm daemonkin. *hopeful*

AND we're both front-line fighters  ;D
A&A

Re Z L

Quote from: Meliai on April 16, 2013, 09:40:48 PM
You can't mention things with cute art styles around me.

I'm like a kitten, if I spot something shiny I immediately drop whatever I was doing and pounce on it

This style is deceptively hard to mimic

Also I had to improvise on Amin's and Linea's outfits so they're probably wildly inaccurate.

And I think Jawre's wings are normally hidden but wings are fun to draw.

Cade is really tiny next to these guys wow.

Even smaller text!

This is so adorable, haha

I'd say you got Linea down pretty well  ;D
A&A

Antipaladin of Calista

I'm like a kitten, if I spot something shiny I immediately drop whatever I was doing and pounce on it

Also I had to improvise on Amin's and Linea's outfits so they're probably wildly inaccurate.

Even smaller text!

Even smaller text!

You drew them... Ok if your in this pic your in. Thats going to be my four. looks like a cute and fun group.

Yukina

What would I need to do to be accepted by you, Palidan?

Antipaladin of Calista

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 16, 2013, 09:49:16 PM
What would I need to do to be accepted by you, Palidan?

If there wasn't already a human bard in the group id reconsider, but that and the fact that I freaking adore that pic:

is why i picked this group. Sorry. No hard feelings, maybe next time.

MrBubbles

Oh my god this is so adorable.

[Amin disapproves -10]

Yukina

Maybe I could make a non-human? Would that be better? Would a Catfolk ninja interest you?

MrBubbles

Quick question AoC: What are some ways to lower Lust? I know masturbation is always a surefire way, but is it possible for a character with sufficient Wisdom (or perhaps a feat) to meditate instead (or some other non-erotic action?)

Asking since I'm not sure if Linea or Amin are the kind of people to go out for a date with Rosie Palms/Ms. Right when they feel their lust rise.

Meliai

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 16, 2013, 09:53:08 PM
Oh my god this is so adorable.

[Amin disapproves -10]

Cade is going to drive him crazy :D
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Antipaladin of Calista

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 16, 2013, 09:57:58 PM
Quick question AoC: What are some ways to lower Lust? I know masturbation is always a surefire way, but is it possible for a character with sufficient Wisdom (or perhaps a feat) to meditate instead (or some other non-erotic action?)

Asking since I'm not sure if Linea or Amin are the kind of people to go out for a date with Rosie Palms/Ms. Right when they feel their lust rise.

Sure. Since I'm letting players take one trait, you can make up one that trades your lust being dropped by masturbating to meditating.

Anon315

We do seem to have a rather... overage of frontliners. Would it help if I rebuilt as a Myrmidarch magus? (Difference being: Ranged attacker vs. Melee) Similarly, I could also go full on caster, as we seem to have 3 partial casting classes but no real casters.

Muse

I think that one spot has been awarded, Blinkin', but not all of them. 

The first pic is a video from a sexy anime where the two girls turn into demons.  The second is a drawing in neon colors of some characters--i think ones that applied? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Anon315

Unless I'm entirely mistaken, I believe he was saying the group is Amin, Jawru, Linea, and Cade. Those illustrated in the picture. I realize you can't see it, but it's them drawn in an adorable style. Jawru the tiefling is attempting to be a dashing individual with his wings and handsomeness, Linea (The aasimar, who actually has horns rather than the tiefling) is not amused, Cade is being adorable and tiny, while Amin just isn't having it.

Antipaladin of Calista

Quote from: Anon315 on April 17, 2013, 11:30:18 AM
Unless I'm entirely mistaken, I believe he was saying the group is Amin, Jawru, Linea, and Cade. Those illustrated in the picture. I realize you can't see it, but it's them drawn in an adorable style. Jawru the tiefling is attempting to be a dashing individual with his wings and handsomeness, Linea (The aasimar, who actually has horns rather than the tiefling) is not amused, Cade is being adorable and tiny, while Amin just isn't having it.

This is correct

Tydorei

lol. I didn't even submit my character yet. oh well. Maybe she can join at a later date.

MrBubbles

So what does the Appearance stat actually do? Does it play the role as another aspect of Charisma, or does it simply determine how attractive a person is, and thus garner the attention of people they may or may not want the attention of (more likely to be targeted for sex in combat, more likely for a member of the opposite sex to approach them in towns, etc.)

Regardless I'm not sure what would be funnier, if Amin got a low score in Appearance or an 18.

Anon315

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 16, 2013, 09:57:58 PM

That's what Jawru is for!

Meliai

I imagine Antipaladin will be making some tweaks, but in the meantime here's the info on the Appearance stat from the BoEF (with some of the extraneous stuff cropped out because this is a pain to reformat)

QuoteA creature always has an Appearance score. An Appearance score cannot be reduced below 1 for any reason. This includes through ability damage or ability drain. At the DM’s discretion, a character can suffer penalties to his Appearance score after a particularly horrible accident or misfortune (this choice should be used sparingly however)

Skills: Disguise becomes an Appearance-based skill. Bluff , Gather Information, and Intimidate vary between Appearance and Charisma, depending either upon which attribute the skill uses as a class skill or the precise approach used. This gives players and DMs who wish to personalize characters great leeway. For instance, an attractive woman could sit around a tavern all night listening to the local toughs try to impress her with gossip (using Appearance for Gather Information) or a charismatic bard might ask around and call in favors to find out about a topic (using Charisma for Gather Information.) Generally,
a player uses whichever ability score he prefers, though a DM may standardize it for her campaign or rule in each situation.

You apply your character’s Appearance score to the following
• Disguise checks. This skill has Appearance as its key ability
• Bluff , Gather Information, and Intimidate checks. These skills use either Appearance or Charisma as their key ability. In addition, certain classes have skills that specifically key off Appearance. For instance, the Imagist {MelNote: Imagist is a caster class detailed in the BoEF} uses her Appearance modifier instead of her Charisma modifier for her Diplomacy modifier and Leadership score.

Variant; Spells
When adopting Appearance as an ability score, you may want to use it to determine the DC of Enchantment (charm) spells. Any spell or eff ect that hides a character’s visage in some way, such as invisibility, also negates any bonuses or penalties to skill checks caused by a creature’s Appearance score.

Appearance and Species
Creatures tend to be most attracted to members of their own species. Perceptions of other species’ Appearance scores are lower. Characters suffer a -2 penalty on Appearance based skill checks outside their species or subtype. Exceptions include elves and fey who have universal appeal across all species.

Disguise being based on appearance alone seems questionable to me though. I can maaaaaybe see there being a penalty for trying to disguise yourself as someone with a significantly different App score than you, but I don't see why being prettier would make you better at pretending to be other people.

Quote from: Anon315 on April 18, 2013, 09:59:01 PM
That's what Jawru is for!

:D Cade likes helping! She's not sure what anyone's talking about but she totally wants to help.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Re Z L

Quote from: Meliai on April 18, 2013, 10:12:48 PM
:D Cade likes helping! She's not sure what anyone's talking about but she totally wants to help.

Yay helping!
A&A

Re Z L

Maybe we should start an OOC thread to keep from bumping this one forever and ever
A&A

EroticFantasyAuthor

There is no more room in the campaign/character cast already decided, correct?

If so, AoC, would you perhaps be willing to DM a second campaign with another cast of characters?  ;)

Antipaladin of Calista

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 18, 2013, 11:30:13 PM
There is no more room in the campaign/character cast already decided, correct?

If so, AoC, would you perhaps be willing to DM a second campaign with another cast of characters?  ;)

Sorry, but I really hate having the same campaign twice at the same time. It gets me confused between the two. But I will have another rp that I'll be looking to start soon.

Speaking of soon, I'd like to start the game of CoD tonight. I'll be looking to start somewhere between 8-9 PM EST.

MrBubbles

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on April 19, 2013, 03:07:00 PM
Sorry, but I really hate having the same campaign twice at the same time. It gets me confused between the two. But I will have another rp that I'll be looking to start soon.

Speaking of soon, I'd like to start the game of CoD tonight. I'll be looking to start somewhere between 8-9 PM EST.

Awesome! Looking forward to RPing with you guys  ;D

Quote from: Meliai on April 18, 2013, 10:12:48 PM
I imagine Antipaladin will be making some tweaks, but in the meantime here's the info on the Appearance stat from the BoEF (with some of the extraneous stuff cropped out because this is a pain to reformat)

Disguise being based on appearance alone seems questionable to me though. I can maaaaaybe see there being a penalty for trying to disguise yourself as someone with a significantly different App score than you, but I don't see why being prettier would make you better at pretending to be other people.

Ah, that makes sense. Not sure how it'll translate beyond being more appealing to NPCs (since people who would be doing those checks will probably have a higher Charisma than Appearance,) but I guess we'll just have to see how it unfolds in the RP.

Meliai

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 19, 2013, 03:58:01 PM
Awesome! Looking forward to RPing with you guys  ;D

Ah, that makes sense. Not sure how it'll translate beyond being more appealing to NPCs (since people who would be doing those checks will probably have a higher Charisma than Appearance,) but I guess we'll just have to see how it unfolds in the RP.

Yeah, I imagine it'll influence our game mostly through the Lust mechanic. Honestly it seems pretty superfluous, even with the changes the BoEF suggests. In 3.5 especially Charisma was such an under-powered stat it seems silly to add a new one that almost eclipses what few useful applications it had. Luckily charisma's more fun in PF :D

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on April 19, 2013, 03:07:00 PM

Yaaaay, looking forward to it! ;D
Will you be giving us our Appearance rolls and magic item then?
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Antipaladin of Calista

Appearance (App) and you!

How to survive in a world of monsters that want to rape you more, just because you look good.

Announcer: Hi little Susie, hows your mother?

Little Susie: She died giving birth to a monster. (Starts crying.)

Announcer: Thats great! Hey do you know what cheers me up when I feel sad?

Little S: W-what?

Announcer: Knowing I'm smoking hot, kind of like the fire your dad died in.

Little S: (Crys louder)

Announcer: Aww its not all bad. You a kid, but when you were created you rolled an 18 in appearance other wise known as the APP stat.

Little S: R-really?

Announcer: Sure! So what does that mean? Well there are a lot of things it means. Once your a woman or even a young adult you'll be super sexy. That means lots of monsters will want to rape your little brains out.

Little S: No! I dont want to be raped!

Announcer: Well good news! The curse of beauty is also a gift! Though it doesn't make you a better lier, it does make you a good slut! Now you dont have to act like one, but given the skills that are based on APP are: Seduce, Preform Sexual acts, and Teasing; You can see why I would say that.

Little S: But I want to be a mage and read books.

Announcer: You wont have time for those things in the world today. Instead you'll need to know how to increase you opponents Lust Points or LP, that way they fall into a rut and fuck themselves if you dont. How you ask? Why let me give you the break down:

Attacking for LP increases works like this:

-First you take your CHA and APP mod. Now add them together. This makes your Att bonus to lust attacks. Now, and here is where some get confused. The Lust damage you deal equals your app + 1d6. If, and only if, your opponent hates your race then you only roll 1d4 instead of 1d6.

-every turn you must roll 1d100 and roll above your lust score. If you fail too you must find some way to relive yourself, wither that means jacking off or fucking your little under age cunt with your fingers if you have nothing else, thought there are plenty of monsters that would love to use you.

-Lastly, you may get rid of a number of lust points equal to your CON score each time you orgasm.

(Snaps his fingers and Little Susie grows into a bombshell bimbo and giggles.)

Announcer: Under stand?

Bimbo Susie: Yes mister DM sir. (she gets on her knees and begins blowing the DM)

I Hope this little instructional helped clarify what the APP stat is for. I'm the DM and I approve this message.

(Paid for by the conquer ever village and rape their women foundation.)