A good pair looking for fun!

Started by NobleWolf, December 19, 2009, 10:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NobleWolf

Hello all! Tenjou2000 and I are new to the site. We're looking for a game master for a new or already existing roleplay. We can have a game with just Tenjou and myself or with a few other players as well.
We're both experienced roleplayers and familiar with Dungeons and Dragons 3.X edition and Pathfinder. The setting doesn't matter so much, but the roleplaying does. A D&D/Pathfinder game would work best for us, but we may be willing to try new systems if our interest is peaked.
We already have some character concepts in mind, but are willing to be flexible. We're not strangers to adult roleplay, but usually this comes about naturally, not because the roleplay focuses solely on it (not that we don't enjoy it, we do. :D )  A game with a post rate of about 1/day or 5/week would be ideal for us.

Here are some of the characters I've personally played and enjoyed.
Odgerel: A strong willed gnoll warrior with supernatural power and charisma to spare. While she holds many of the same tendencies as her kin (Selfish, opportunistic, etc), she considers herself superior.
Zev: Crusader against evil, saver of damsels, and gentlemen to a fault. This Hound Archon travels the lands of man, cutting a path through deviants and vile monstrosities.
Severus: Grim sellsword who specializes in capturing witches and warlocks with prices on their head. Follows a bounty hunter code and believes magic to be a corrupting force.
Tala: A mystical priestess with a strong link to nature. She is a free-spirited, fun loving, force of good from a tribal land.

If you're interested, please send me a message with some of the following; info about yourself, DM/play style, idea for a game, and/or questions. Tenjou and I will update this thread with more info and modify it if necessary. Thanks for taking the time to read all that. I hope to hear from you soon! ;D

Tenjou2000

Greetings people, Tenjou here. Like Adolfo said, we are looking for a good game to join or start. I myself like playing the mage and roguish type or a mix of the two.

Here are a few character's I've played in the past.
Collin Alistar
A rebellious elven prince that frequently runs away from homes to escape the boorish existence of the castle walls.
Miyu Shido
A noble hearted Aasimar (rishi) samurai, that wanders the land, cutting down the evils that plague her realm.
Ashton Verabar
This elven cleric journeys with his Hound Archon  mentor Zev,  to learn about harsh realities of the world and build up a little bravery along the way. As a character Ashton was a bit of know-it-all, always about curious about things that were new to him, and at times a bit long winded in his explanations.  This character I played along side Adolfo's character Zev.

I may update this with more info.