A Very Specific Craving (Looking for M in M/f pairing)(sex-centered story)

Started by Cynadea, August 28, 2014, 03:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Premise: A man has everything he could wish for. He has money, he has a big house in a secluded, heavily wooded area that allows him to do as he pleases in his backyard without worrying about neighbors, good looks and a charming personality. The only thing is that he has a very dark secret, and it plagues his relationships with women. His last girlfriend left him because he shared with her and she thought he was weird. His fantasies are slowly becoming and obsession, to the point where he decides to pay a woman to play them out so that he can move on to a normal relationship after.

What I'm looking for: Someone to play the male. While I am not looking in the extreme type thing like vore or any sort of toilet play. It could be something like he wants the woman to be naked for a week, be at his beck and call for casual sex, leading her around the house and outside by a leash tied to nipple clamps . For kinks, it's up for discussion, but it could include bondage, using unusual objects, orgasm torture/exhaustion, fisting. He'd have to be dominant.

Send me a PM if interested, and please specify the kind of weird kinky he'd want to exorcise with  her (add your own to the list above, don't just give me a "whatever you say". I need to see that you'll contribute to the story.) Don't forget to have a look at my O&O first, they can be found here.

Edit: After a few particularly mild answer to this ad, I feel the need to emphasize on a particular point. His last girlfriend left him because he freaked her out with his kinks. I want my girl, who's used to work the street, to feel out of her comfort zone, to have her reconsider her price. I want him to be deeply sexually deviant. I hope that clarifies things.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Cynadea

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread