ShadowReppa's Ideas

Started by shadowreppa, March 24, 2011, 03:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowreppa

Alright, This is my first request post, so bear with me please. I have an idea that I think is different and might turn out to be pretty unique and (hopefully) good.

So this is kind of like a haunting/mystery-solving kind of rp that also gets naughty.

So basically I was thinking that there's this manor/vacation house that is rented out for people to get away from it all. It's not well known, but seems like a paradise because it's surrounded with all kinds of amenities such as a lush garden with fountains and concrete pillars, swimming pool, huge rooms, spas, palm trees, the works basically.

The twist here is that the manor is spelled for spirits to roam at night. They come back from the dead for various reasons. Some come back because they died in a way that they want others to know about, others to deliver cryptic messages, and some for other purposes. They would haunt the guests present by pulling their spirits out of their bodies and than torture/tease/play with them in various manners as well as restraining them in various positions.

Now I know this is starting to sound like just another sex story, but the difference here is that while the victim(s) are being taken advantage of, every time they are taken in a new manner,  they will also hear or see various little clues of the ghosts' purpose or intentions.  Once they figure out the intention or purpose, the guests will either have learned a lesson or will have to figure how to help or force the ghosts to pass on.

So it's pretty much a mystery story with non-con,bondage, and toys elements. I was thinking it be a group of ladies getting out for some vacation time, and the ghosts would haunt them (I do have in mind why the ghosts are haunting them, but I want to see if I can maintain the suspense, at least until i find people who are interested and we're discussing it). I would play the ghosts. For the initial trial run, I was hoping to see if I can interest two or three females into trying it as an initial run. If it works out, I may decide to expand it or start up another as a group game. So if your interested or want to discuss further, PM me or leave me a post.

I don't have much of an O/O, so I'll just give a summary of what i'm looking for in partners. I want this to be interactive but also descriptive  I'm thinking one or two paragraphs a post. For writers I am looking for doms/subs who will basically be captives (or at least subs who are willing to play fierce independent type women for a while before breaking). I am not expecting 100% in terms of writing proper English, but neither I don't want a post filed with grammar errors and misspellings. I consider myself pretty good at positing replies, and I usually try to do it within a day, sometimes maybe 2, sometimes sooner.  Im pretty good about respecting limits and as for mine, I don't have too many except for:

No gore- There will be spankings and whipping and stuff, but I do not enjoy things that involve drawing blood or breaking body parts or something.
No Scat
no god mode (I have been accused of this before, and I will definitely make an effort to not do this)

So if your interested, drop me a PM or leave a post here!

Thanks for reading!