Threesome wanted - looking for 2 guys

Started by kaz, September 04, 2010, 07:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

I know this wont be the only thread of this tyoe, but it is a first for me  :P  I would love to write a threesome.  The basic idea is this, my character has been with her partner (can be married doesnt matter) for a while and although they love each other, things have sort of got dry between them.  They are in their early 30s, a normal coupel with work, and lives, but something is missing between them.  She wants more than normal sex and he has a desire to look into something a bit more kinky.

One of his friends suggests a threesome, he is willing, after all the woman is a sexy lady who always makes him hard.  So the two of them plan to get her to agree to exploring their sexual side.  One night they invite the friend round and well, one thing leads to another.

If you fancy this let me know, only looking for two guys for this.  I dont really want any m/m its not my thing, to be honestly selfish, its a fantasy I would love to try, but as I doubt thats gonna ever happen, I'll be quite content to write it. ;)

I will get her up soon, but if interested, let me know
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Revolutionist

kaz

Name: Debbie Finlay
Sexuality: Hetero
Personality: Warm, friendly, caring, enjoys a glass of wine and a good laugh
Appearance:

Background: Born in the UK, Debbie moved to the US with work.  She is a very talented PR consultant.  She meet her partner at work and they have been together for the past 6 years.  She enjoys her home comforts but has never been very experimental when it comes to sex.  She is remarkably shy about it, but she does enjoy it.  Who knows how she would react after a couple of glasses of wine and a sexy man or two.

Will update as others join and history can be worked.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Revolutionist

MagicalPen

Color me interested, though not sure what role.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Revolutionist

I would personally like to be the husband.