What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

You're a mean one Mr.Grinch- Some guy with a deep voice.

Why is this even on my iPod..?

Le RandomBloke

Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's delight

Ohhhhh yeaaaaaa!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

WyldRanger

Orchestral Suite from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" episode: "The Inner Light"

MusicNeverDies

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Kalen

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Kalen

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Le RandomBloke

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Le RandomBloke

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Le RandomBloke

MusicNeverDies

Schadenfreude- Avenue Q

Oh man. I spelt that right on the first try. *throws a party for herself*

Kalen

MusicNeverDies

Le RandomBloke

Adam Freeland - We want your soul

Manu Chao - Me gustas tu

Maeven

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

MusicNeverDies

Maeven

My S/O bitch at me because I haven't gotten everything done I need to do at work because I've been playing on the forums all day so I can't leave yet and we are gonna be late for dinner at our friends house and omg what do you DO all day?????

*sigh*

The Cardinal Rule

MusicNeverDies