What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Well I'll kick it off, just like to see what the others listen to. For me its:

Slipknot - Three Nil, need to scream some of that agression of... damn co-workers... *Groan*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Whisper

Akioth

Violent moodswings-Spineshank. Can get you a link to listen to it if ya wish  ;D Very angry music.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Whisper

"Bullet With Butterfly Wings" - Smashing Pumkins

Moridin

Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Hunter

The earbleeding sound of the television.  (No music)

Amberghylles

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Whisper

"As the World Falls Down" By david bowie, from the Labyrinth Soundtrack.

Moridin

Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Akioth

Jump da fuck up - Soulfly.  8) That is one badass song.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Whisper

"Detachable Penis" By the Cramps.

Gotta love this line.

"Even though it's a pain in the ass, I love my detachable penis."

Moridin

Quote from: Whisper on May 17, 2005, 11:12:54 PM
"Detachable Penis" By the Cramps.

Gotta love this line.

"Even though it's a pain in the ass, I love my detachable penis."

lol...that is just messed up

"Sanitarium", by Metallica right now.

Whisper

Quote from: Moridin on May 17, 2005, 11:13:58 PM
lol...that is just messed up

"Sanitarium", by Metallica right now.

Haha, true, but it's such an awesome song, and addicting. To bad I cant upload it...wait a min O_O. I shall try!

"Enter the Sandman" By Metallica

Moridin

Quote from: Whisper on May 17, 2005, 11:20:01 PM
Haha, true, but it's such an awesome song, and addicting. To bad I cant upload it...wait a min O_O. I shall try!

"Enter the Sandman" By Metallica

Gah...Enter Sandman...I got sooooooo burned out on that song when it was making the radio rounds.  Good song, just heard it way too much.

"Drowning in it" by Unloco

Amberghylles

Whisper

http://www.geocities.com/tobleedarose/detachablkepenius.mp3

there ya go XD. You have to coppy and paste since geocities doesn't like direct linking.

WhenI said "Enter the Sadman" I meant, that I was listening to myself play them X_X. Practicing my guitar.

Moridin

Ah, you are obviously much more talented than I, then.  I tried to pick up guitar once, and gave up within about ten minutes.  My fingers are just not quick enough for that. :P

Whisper

I remeber when my dad bought me the guitar...ahahaha. I kept him up for half a year in the middle of the night. he stupidly bought me an amp at the same time. He had to listen to the Song jingle bells over and over...since thats all I knew.

I'm currently teaching my 9 year old nephew and ll year old niece. So Far Chris can play Iron man, and Tasha ,White Stripes.

Moridin

Yeah, I probably would have done better had I started earlier.  I was about 17 when I tried to start.

Whisper

Moridin

I don't know anyone now who could teach me.  At the time, I had a friend willing to teach me for free.

"Run Around" by Blues Traveller, currently

Whisper

I taught myself via the internet, Tv, and ear. Same with the Piano. I can read quitar tabs..ect, yet with the piano, I can't read notes. I go souly by ear. Kinda wierd.

"Glow" - Alien Ant Farm

Moridin

I don't know, I think my complete lack of rythym would be quite an impediment to learning any sort of instrument. :P

"My Immortal" by Evanescence

Whisper

:XD. I'm sure your not that bad.

"Box Of Rain" By The greatful Dead.