Roberta's Futanari Refuge [Early interest check]

Started by Dashenka, April 18, 2019, 01:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Quote from: Armphid on May 01, 2019, 02:38:29 PM
I can see both sides.  Three and three make it likely for there to be pairs that sort of "stick," though I don't intend my character to be with any one other character exclusively. 

At the same time, I feel like we do have enough to get started and that the Interest thread has been up for a while.  Maybe seeing actual RP happen would attract more? 

I'm sorry, I'm not helping.  My personal preference would be to start sooner rather than later.  That said, I am very patient and will wait as long as you like.  Maybe give it until the weekend?  More people might be free th o check it out then.  Just a thought!

I want to get started as well. No worries :)

Just figuring out of making three pairs is the right way to go forward... I think I prefer a group. Maybe group therapy session led by the psychologist with the nurse and the extraction assistant attending as well. Maybe the session is about the 'comfort' of the extractors? Something like that..
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

AndyZ

I think six characters is enough to get started ^_^ Hopefully we can get more, and up to you if you want to open things up to people making multiple characters.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SithMistress

Ooo! Oooooo! Pick me, pick me! I wanna play a Futa character. I already have one picked out and ready to go. Pending approval, of course. Tell me what I need to do, and I'll do it! I've been looking for a good group game, and this one has a great premise!
Current status:A/As updated as of 12/17.
Feel free to message me if you're interested!

I currently owe: 3 out of 5

Ons and Offs
Ideas and rules for RP with me
Absences and Excuses

Dashenka

Quote from: SithMistress on May 01, 2019, 02:56:38 PM
Ooo! Oooooo! Pick me, pick me! I wanna play a Futa character. I already have one picked out and ready to go. Pending approval, of course. Tell me what I need to do, and I'll do it! I've been looking for a good group game, and this one has a great premise!

Character sheet is in the first post :)

TheLaughingOne

I say go with some open play to start, let people get in and get used to their characters before starting story, and possibly even attract a few more people to join in!

woop! missed the 3rd page!!

I kinda had minor idea inspired by one of Incases works... kind of an "initiation" for Tilissa when she arrives... Possibly done as dream sceneon her first night so people could go slightly out of character to join in fun if they like.. ;3
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Dashenka

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on May 01, 2019, 03:29:44 PM
I say go with some open play to start, let people get in and get used to their characters before starting story, and possibly even attract a few more people to join in!

woop! missed the 3rd page!!

I kinda had minor idea inspired by one of Incases works... kind of an "initiation" for Tilissa when she arrives... Possibly done as dream sceneon her first night so people could go slightly out of character to join in fun if they like.. ;3

That would work for the other futas but not really for the staff :)

Armphid

Quote from: Dashenka on May 01, 2019, 02:43:10 PMJust figuring out of making three pairs is the right way to go forward... I think I prefer a group. Maybe group therapy session led by the psychologist with the nurse and the extraction assistant attending as well. Maybe the session is about the 'comfort' of the extractors?

I'm down for the group therapy idea, I like that given that everyone will be under more stress than normal due to the lockdown.  So my vote goes there.  And not just because an orgy could break out. 

I'm open to other options too!
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

TheLaughingOne

Quote from: Dashenka on May 01, 2019, 03:33:51 PM
That would work for the other futas but not really for the staff :)

Aaahhh! But as dream sequence they could all be futas;3

Jokes aside, im just down to get in and have some good character fun! Might got one more futa gal, juat trying to tempt her in.. :3
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

SithMistress

Has it been established where the refuge is located? Or is it protected secret? Something my character would need to learn by talking with someone who knows?

Ons and Offs
Absences and Excuses

Dashenka

SithMistress

Adrianne Lashbrook
Player name: SithMistress -
Nationality: American -
Orientation: Bisexual -

Role at Roberta's: Refugee

Background:

Adrianne was born in Wichita, KS to a pair of religious parents. Her parents saw her as an omen, a sign from God that their child, while flawed in their eyes, was sent to teach them humility and grace. As such, Adrianne had lead a fairly sheltered life, with loving parents who doted on her. However, due to the fact that Futanari were considered outcasts by society (and indeed, some of their fellow churchgoers had voiced that sentiment fairly vehemently), Adrianne's parents hid her genetic anomaly from everyone they could. Everything was fine until Adrianne started puberty. The increased testosterone in her body meant her sex drive went through the roof. Adrianne tried to control her urges, and was successful more often than not. However, when one of her best friends learned of Adrianne's secret (entirely by accident), she allowed Adrianne to take her virginity. Unfortunately, the two were caught and Adrianne's secret was outed by the parents of Adrianne's friend.

Shunned by the community, Adrianne's family moved to Aurora, IL, a suburb of Chicago. Adrianne was able to finish High School near the top of her class, having learned the dangers of letting her libido take control. Adrianne then applied for and was accepted to the med school at Chicago's Northwestern University. While attending, Adrianne met the daughter of a wealthy family named Danielle Lynd who became one of her best friends. The two were practically inseparable during their first and second year, and had even started dating one another.

It was during Adrianne's third year of medical school that the new president was elected. Adrianne was doing an ER rotation and learned of the crackdown on Futanari from one of the nurses. It was an open secret in the ER that Adrianne was a Futanari, but in such an environment, her medical acumen mattered more than her biology. However, that changed on one fateful day.

A Futanari patient was taken into ER after she had been beaten by an angry crowd of protesters. The patient had also been stabbed several times, and was on the verge of death when she was admitted. Adrianne realized that her safety was potentially compromised, and that she needed to find safe refuge before she, herself, was admitted to a trauma room in a similar fashion. She explained everything to Danielle, who agreed with Adrianne and told her of a refuge built specifically for Futanari like her. Danielle's family were silent contributors to the refuge, her father having determined that it was a worthy cause, but not one to trumpet about in the current political climate. Danielle told Adrianne how to find the refuge, and promised to tell the Futanari at the hospital about it, as well.

With a tearful farewell, Adrianne withdrew from her med school program, packed her meager belongings, and allowed Danielle to drive her to the refuge. Adrianne was happy that her girlfriend was joining her for the trip, and horrified when she realized they'd made their escape in the nick of time. As their car left Adrianne's apartment building, she saw a handful of police cars pull up, along with a vehicle she'd seen used whenever it was advertised that an enclave of Futanari had been discovered. She realized that she had missed being arrested by seconds, and broke down crying. Her life would never again be the same, and she knew she could never again return to see her parents or friends.

Character Traits: Caring, kind, and intelligent, Adrianne has the makings to be an excellent physician. She enjoys working out to keep herself in shape, as well as many different outdoor activities. She is an expert marksman, her father having taught her how to shoot at a young age. Adrianne was qualified at one point with a .45 and a .308 rifle, as well as being mildly proficient with a bow and arrow. Owing to her father and his friends taking her hunting every year. Adrianne is stronger than average, able to draw a 100 lb bow. She is also taller than average at 5'11".

Adrianne likes reading, shooting, archery, and cooking. She loves Chinese food and she is also a closet nerd, enjoying such things as Star Trek, Star Wars, and tabletop RPGs. She dislikes anti-intellectualism, bigotry, willful ignorance, most seafood, country music, and organized religion.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Excuses

Dashenka

Ooh redheads.... Never going to say no to those :D

Armphid

And a medically trained redhead at that!  She and Dorothy can talk shop. 
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

SithMistress

She's not 100% trained. She didn't finish her 3rd year rotation. But, she had almost completed her ER rotation, and has in depth knowledge on how a trauma center works, and can perform certain medical procedures if needed. Chest tubes, intubation, etc. In short, Adrianne can assist a qualified ER doctor in stabilizing a patient for surgery, and she's willing to learn more.

Something I'd like to RP, and I think the idea of group therapy is a great way to start things. So, I'd second that notion.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Excuses

Armphid

nods

And Dorothy does have her full training but is a Nurse Practitioner rather than a full doctor.  She'll be relieved that there's another person with such training at the Refuge, even as one of the refugees!  I imagine the futas can get into some nasty fights with each other if they've really got all that testosterone.  If only there were a way to help them release some of that aggression safely...

;)
[tr][td]

[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

SithMistress

I'm sure Adrianne would be happy to learn from Dorothy. She'd be upset about having to abandon her medical program.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Excuses

Raven Rawne

I think we should make use of NPC's to fill in the gaps. By which I mean, vaguely mention that there are other people in the refuge, just not mention the interactions. For example, MC will mention other patients when scheduling consults, pass some on corridors etc. So our world feels alive.

Also, we can start with some kind of briefing delivered to all inside the refuge delivered by the director, concerning the Police waiting outside and new safety regulations. Gives us a solid start and something to talk about, initially.

Dashenka

Quote from: Raven Rawne on May 02, 2019, 01:05:15 PM
Also, we can start with some kind of briefing delivered to all inside the refuge delivered by the director, concerning the Police waiting outside and new safety regulations. Gives us a solid start and something to talk about, initially.

That is actually a good idea.... Thanks :D

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Dashenka

SithMistress

Um... Not to nitpick... But, my character isn't included in the dramatis personae

Ons and Offs
Absences and Excuses

Dashenka

Well shiver me timbers... I'll add her immediately and join her at the breakfast table as well :D

Writersblockade

Endgame messed up my world a bit, but I'd be interested if another futa was needed. Could flex to female as well lol. I don't get the chance to do that often. I'll keep an eye out and get a feel for the post speed.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Dashenka

Raven Rawne

Yeah, could use more futas to make a more diverse cast. Obviously there are more staff members in there, but it's no use to add more PC staff without people to service by said staff.