Garthalla: Customized/Homebrewed 3.5 DnD Recruitment

Started by Zaer Darkwail, March 20, 2019, 04:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Well my Spellbook is nice and finished aside from the enchantments to it. My goodness 100 pages fills up quickly. Now for the Staff/Wand.

PS - Annnd we are done! I think I covered everything on my end and hopefully Aramis makes the cut as I put a lot of thought into things to try and make him stand out. Other players can have a look at him and fire some feedback off if interested and so forth.

PSS - Forgot the link to help people find the sheet in betwixt the interest thread. Here it is.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=302264.msg14771118#msg14771118

Miroque

@Laughing Hyena: looks good, but 1 major flaw on spells... No haste? Its by far the most broken buff spell of its level.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Miroque on March 24, 2019, 09:50:11 PM
@Laughing Hyena: looks good, but 1 major flaw on spells... No haste? Its by far the most broken buff spell of its level.

Didn't have the room for it, but also not looking to give the DM a headache also. I wanted to keep the spell book open for at least two level six spells. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Also Spellpool allows him access any written/canon spell in the setting, so even if spell is not in spellbook, it's in spell pool which Artemis can tap into.

Kunoichi

So, important question regarding spell selection and starting character wealth.  I'm guessing that, when making a Wizard character, it's alright, to add extra spell's to one's spellbook at character creation so long as one pays the 100 gp per page cost for scribing them in, right?

But what happens if I've got a Boccob's Blessed Book, which can have spells scribed in without paying that cost?  Do I just get to add whatever spells I want to my spellbook, up to whatever I can fit, or...?

Laughing Hyena

Honestly nothing feels more personal than a wizards spell book and honestly the blessed book takes the fun out of a created spell book. I don't care that the book only has a hundred pages. I like the details I give to it.

Zaer Darkwail

The book helps negate the ink cost, however I have ruled that additional spells written to such tomes cost 50gp x spell slot level (a fee paid to library or colleaque to allow copy from their tomes). So scribing 3th level spell would cost 150gp (without any discounts taken in).

Laughing Hyena: Your char looks okay, however unless you remained porcelain ranked adventurer in adventuring guild (very damn unlikely), you very least achieved bronze rank and most likely even higher rank. The cost of achieving each rank (and it's benefits) are in each tier. Also with increase of rank past bronze also comes with earning a title and mysterious powers of the world give boost to adventurers with titles (so titles themselves are power which can be source of study of true speech; as titles of adventurers could be world's own true speech originated magic).

Also I agree a wizard's grimoire is intimate item to them, blessed book robs bit unique flavor of them. But also to master all spells (if they want), they need more spell tomes as well. Also I see you took Incarnum Spellshaping but no incarnum spells yet. Own suggestion would be Sentient Door spell, as it functions without essentia and you can apply it to containers/chests....or even books as it's hybrid spell between magic mouth and arcane lock. It would allow create you a spellbook which can talk and interact with you! Plus be helpful in opening right page where spell is located at.

To all who take adventuring guild ranks: I as general rule would run 3-5 titles per trial. 3 titles only if you haven't done anything grand (doing and grinding just easy guild jobs and thus give boring titles with minimal special qualities). To get 5 title offers (with more meaningful titles and unique rewards possibly), is that you write about five quests, events or jobs which defined your life at the point of progression between each ranks. Lenght of each tale can be between one sentence or paragraph.

Now in regards plausible events and such; think each tier as rank x 2 in CR. Porcelain being '0' rank (meaning CR 2), bronze also faces CR 2 stuff but often push bit higher (+1) above their ranks occassion (and same applies any rank above bronze; so okay you have CR 3-4 encounter and survived it somehow as CR 2).

Now reason why I want details as it helps determine rewards (and that would they warrant something more special). Also each titled can be 'reinforced' (made better) with rising ranks. Meaning there can be adventurers with single title, but said title could had been powered up so it brings stronger benefits (empower excisting rewards being better).

The above does not need written until your accepted, but if you want to, feel free write them ready. I offer reward options once I do picks on players.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 25, 2019, 06:27:08 AM
The book helps negate the ink cost, however I have ruled that additional spells written to such tomes cost 50gp x spell slot level (a fee paid to library or colleaque to allow copy from their tomes). So scribing 3th level spell would cost 150gp (without any discounts taken in).

Laughing Hyena: Your char looks okay, however unless you remained porcelain ranked adventurer in adventuring guild (very damn unlikely), you very least achieved bronze rank and most likely even higher rank. The cost of achieving each rank (and it's benefits) are in each tier. Also with increase of rank past bronze also comes with earning a title and mysterious powers of the world give boost to adventurers with titles (so titles themselves are power which can be source of study of true speech; as titles of adventurers could be world's own true speech originated magic).

Also I agree a wizard's grimoire is intimate item to them, blessed book robs bit unique flavor of them. But also to master all spells (if they want), they need more spell tomes as well. Also I see you took Incarnum Spellshaping but no incarnum spells yet. Own suggestion would be Sentient Door spell, as it functions without essentia and you can apply it to containers/chests....or even books as it's hybrid spell between magic mouth and arcane lock. It would allow create you a spellbook which can talk and interact with you! Plus be helpful in opening right page where spell is located at.

Honestly wasn't sure that I would be able to start with them and that I would need to research them. I do however love those suggestions and will be adjusting my sheet in light of this.

Miroque

Allright , i will post my kun ninjas exploits  today

Muse

Ooh!  That's right, i'd forgotten about the adventurer's guild.  i'll read up. 

Given my history, would it fit to be a member?  Like, do they have any rivalries with the emerald enclave and/or my family? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Just read Muse :P. Overall though it depends on exact guild do they have vendetta or rivalry but imagine adventuring guilds are in general similar to generic fantasy adventuring guild; a form of business which was born in form to regulate (or register really) adventurers for hire for clients and place where deliver jobs and quests which pay in gold or otherwise to adventurers.

Adventuring guilds are one major side branch from the Guild organization, like Flesh Incorporated is a branch as well. Only special about the guilds is the tags and promotion in ranks and power granted by titles.

Muse

*nods*  I read. 

Was just trying to figure out if being a crystal singer and member of an adventurer's guild both would be spreading my characters loyalties or obligations too far. 

I was envisioning her having only just recently left the jade forest, but that doesn't really fit with being 10th level! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Laughing Hyena

Well Id have to think about what to write for Aramis' accomplishes besides the ones already listed from his magical items. Anyway, I do have to admit that I assumed incorrectly that Incarum was a house ruled mechanic. Apparently it is is own thing with its own book and I have to wonder how much am I going to need to learn in order to do the things outlined in the spells with Essentia, and whatever pool it has.

Basically all I am asking is what does Incarnum Spellshaping do beyond give me access to the spells outlined in the setting you meticulously wrote and what calculates an Essentia Pool and how do I acquire one?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Muse on March 25, 2019, 10:18:30 AM
  *nods*  I read. 

Was just trying to figure out if being a crystal singer and member of an adventurer's guild both would be spreading my characters loyalties or obligations too far. 

I was envisioning her having only just recently left the jade forest, but that doesn't really fit with being 10th level!

Well, so long you do not accept quests which harm Jade Dragon Empire or it's crystal forests then there should not be conflicts. Same applies to any clerics, druids, paladins etc. Adventuring Guild accept job offers but it's up to adventurers to accept them or not. You could had relatively recently left the Jade Dragon Empire and just joined guild (perhaps got silver rank quickly) or we can roleplay your trying get registered to adventuring guild in initial game session.

Or be adventurer without a guild as that's a thing as well.

Laughing Hyena: Sort funny you realize now that Incarnum is not homebrew stuff but official supplement book :P. Anyways in regards to essentia pool; default pool you got is 0. You get more essentia either taking incarnum using classes (incarnate example) or taking feats which give essentia. Incarnum Spellshaping gives you 1pt essentia. Bonus Essentia gives you 1 essentia, 2 if your capable doing soulmelds (which you can get via feat as well, able shape one). Bust most feats give 1 essentia for you. One good one is Midnight Metamagic feat which allows invest essentia to spells to apply metamagic feats to them without raising spell level (bit similar what I put on soulcaster 9th level actually, will probably edit it to something more advanced to it).

In spells wise; besides my homebrew ones there is Adept Spirit (mass version in 7th level) but for you who may not want invest so much to feats then Soul Boon is for you (it gives lots essentia to enjoy able use them on spells as it's free action to spend or invest essentia and essentia usually returns to you when spell is cast). Also helps boost certain feats which function with essentia.

Overall though there is lots of spells in incarnum list. Some spells unlock chakra sections on your body so caster could learn few soulmelds and bind them like incarnate (or other full incarnum user) can temporally. Also several spells which do essentia dmg (remove essentia from host) or do wisdom damage to them if they lack essentia.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 25, 2019, 11:37:59 AM
Laughing Hyena: Sort funny you realize now that Incarnum is not homebrew stuff but official supplement book :P. Anyways in regards to essentia pool; default pool you got is 0. You get more essentia either taking incarnum using classes (incarnate example) or taking feats which give essentia. Incarnum Spellshaping gives you 1pt essentia. Bonus Essentia gives you 1 essentia, 2 if your capable doing soulmelds (which you can get via feat as well, able shape one). Bust most feats give 1 essentia for you. One good one is Midnight Metamagic feat which allows invest essentia to spells to apply metamagic feats to them without raising spell level (bit similar what I put on soulcaster 9th level actually, will probably edit it to something more advanced to it).

In spells wise; besides my homebrew ones there is Adept Spirit (mass version in 7th level) but for you who may not want invest so much to feats then Soul Boon is for you (it gives lots essentia to enjoy able use them on spells as it's free action to spend or invest essentia and essentia usually returns to you when spell is cast). Also helps boost certain feats which function with essentia.

Overall though there is lots of spells in incarnum list. Some spells unlock chakra sections on your body so caster could learn few soulmelds and bind them like incarnate (or other full incarnum user) can temporally. Also several spells which do essentia dmg (remove essentia from host) or do wisdom damage to them if they lack essentia.

At the very least I now know about Soul Boon and can add it as the final spell to my Spell Book. Much appreciated Zaer. ^_^

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 25, 2019, 11:53:05 AM
At the very least I now know about Soul Boon and can add it as the final spell to my Spell Book. Much appreciated Zaer. ^_^

Your welcome, I am glad you took interest on incarnum as arcane caster. As incarnum has been so damn rare overall what I had seen people using it. So I introduced it to my setting as major thing which everyone knew about it and introduced some more spells (which are some copies from parent spells like incarnum magic missile but with essentia boosting possible). It should encourage people create own homebrew spells which work with same essentia system.

Laughing Hyena

It also gives me ideas for other methods of progression. Like it or not, I'm going to have to invest some feats into this but Im determined and entertained by this setting to make it work..

Miroque

Posted Kumina's adventurer's guild exploits... Look if they are OKayish, and if not, feel free to comment.

Zaer Darkwail

Miroque: The deeds look good to me. However would had wished some more to pre-iron deeds (besides killing a dire rat). Also not sure which point you went silver trial (which is before gold tag). Also it was 5 deeds per rank; so total 15 deeds (but no need describe all of them deep detail, just one sentence is enough).

Miroque

Somehow i missed whole silver :)

and yeah.. well.. Porchelin rank is like... kill rats in basement level stuff... and I was trying to make the event a bit more dangerous (rats, dire rat.. ) and her being over level 2 at the point, would be easy to see... for the overseer..

EDIT: and I will add more, IF she's taken in (I have 2 applications, and she's the only one that is part of adventurer's guild)

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, fine if you add more after being accepted in :).

Kimera

Here's my second concept more fleshed out. This planar shepherd is able to turn into a variaty of outsiders and is bound to the Gray Wastes of Hades, or at least this worlds equivalent of it :P

Still need to figure out the rest of her equipment.

Gray Waste of Hades
Alignment: Strongly Evil-Aligned
Traits:  Entrapping - Kinky for a BDSM dominatrix ^^
Inhabitants:  Styx Dragon, Gloom Dragon, Demons, Devils, Slaadi, Formians, Devas, Yugoloths, Night Hags, Fiendish Dire Wolves, Trolls, Abyssal Encounters, Hellish Encounters, Pack Fiend (PlH), Retriever, Terlen (FF), Demonhive (MM4), Wrackspawn (MM4), Dune Stalker (MM2), Canomorph (FF), Nightmares, Yeth Hound, Mercane (MotP)

Alternate images

Name: Nethali
Race: Unseelie Fey lesser Aasimar
Class: Urban Druid 5, Planar Shepherd 5
Description: A pair of small, bat-like wings hang from her shoulders
Biography: Nethali hails from the City of Sin and a member of Flesh Incorporated. The product of a long line of prostitutes, Nethali is a hot mess of fey, angelic and fiendish heritage. She usually hangs out in her city of birth, but can often be found in Damalla, City of Coin as well. After all, rich patrons seeking exotic pleasures are her main target. 

It is said that at one point, non other then Death himself, the lord of Hades was one of her clients. From this relation, she has ties to Hades deep within the underground and access to turn herself in a meriad of creatured tied to that unholy place.

Nethali takes the form of erotic fiends and angels to appease her clientele, who pay handsomely to have a session with this little dominatrix. Her favorite form is that of a Brachina, a pleasure devil.

Neutral Evil Medium Fey
Init: +8; Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision
         Spot +14, Listen +14
Languages: Common, Sylvan, Druidic, Abyssal, Infernal, Angelic

AC: 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10, DR: 10/cold iron
   (+3 dexterity)
hp: 73 (10d8 + 20)
Immune: Diseases, including supernatural diseases like mummy rot.
Weakness: Iron
Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5.
Fort: +10, Ref: +5, Will: +13
+4 bonus on Fortitude saving throws against poison
+1 bonus on saving throws against spells or other effects created by good creatures

Speed: 30 ft (6 squares), Flight 60ft (12 squares, average)
Melee: Slam +7, (1d4+1)
Space: 5 ft.; Reach: 5 ft.
Base Atk: +6; Grp: +6
Atk Options: 
Special Actions:
Combat Gear: N/A
Divine Spellcasting: (Caster Level 10th, DC 16 + spell level, +1 Enchantments)
Spells Prepared:
- 0th (6/day): Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Read Magic
- 1st (7/day): Charm Person, Charm Person, Fairy Fire, Obscuring Mist
- 2nd (6/day): Calm Emotions, Enthrall, Hold Person, Rope Trick, Suggestion, Suggestion
- 3rd (4/day): Call Lightning, Charm Monster, Contagion, Glibness
- 4th (4/day): Dispel Magic, Dominate Person, Freedom of Movement, Hold Monster
- 5th (3/day): Animate Objects, Call Lightning Storm, Wall of Stone

Abilities: Str 11 (+0), Dex 17 (+3), Con 14 [16] (+2 [+3]), Int 18 (+4), Wis 18 (+4), Cha 20 [22] (+5 [+6])
SA:   
SQ: Urban Companion (Ex), Favored City (Ex), Alley Fighting (Ex), Disease immunity (Ex), Wild Shape (Su), Light (Sp), Iron Vulnerability (Ex), Winter Chill (Su), Planar Attunement (Ex), Detect Manifest Zone (Sp), Plane Shift (Sp), Planar Bubble (Su)
Flaws: City Slicker OR Metal-Intolerance maybe??
Feats:
- (flaw): Educated
-
- Nightbringer Initiate
- Craft Wondrous Items
- Spell Focus (Enchantments)
- Extra Wildshape
- Bonus: Dodge
- Bonus: Mobility
Skills:
Bluff +10 (+16), Concentration +13 (+17), Diplomacy +10 (+16), Gather Information +5 (+11), Intimidate +10 (+16), Knowledge (Nature) +8 (+12), Knowledge (Planes) +4 (+8), Listen +10 (+14), Perform (sexual techniques) +8 (+14), Sense Motive +3 (+9), Spellcraft +13 (+17), Spot +10 (+14), Survival +3 (+7)
Equipment:
- Death's Shroud (Wildshape Amulet) 40.000gp (crafted)
- +2 Cha item 4.000gp
- +2 Con item 4.000gp

12.000gp left

Racial Features

Light (Sp): Aasimar can use light once per day as cast by a sorcerer of their character level (CL 10)

Winter Chill (Su): An unseelie fey with winter chill has a presence that disquiets nonfey. The more beautiful the creature is, the more uncomfortable other beings feel. Living, nonfey creatures within 5 feet of her feel uneasy and suffer a morale penalty on saves equal to the unseelie fey's Charisma bonus (minimum 1).

Iron Vulnerability (Ex): The mere touch of iron (including steel) deals point of damage to the unseelie fey. A hit with an iron or steel weapon deals an additional +1d6 points of damage. Unseelie fey with more than 12 Hit Dice gain damage reduction, which protects them from most of this vulnerability. When an unseelie fey of 12 or more Hit Dice is hit with or touched by an iron weapon, calculate damage including the bonus for iron vulnerability (1 point for a touch or normal damage +1d6 for a successful attack) and then apply the creature's damage reduction

Urban Druid Features

Favored City (Ex): At 1st level, an urban druid must select a favored city. This must be a settlement of at least small town size (DUNGEON MASTER'S Guide, page 137) or larger that the urban druid has visited, but need not be the city the urban druid currently calls home. As she gains levels, an urban druid may consider additional cities her favored cities.
While within the city limits of one of her favored cities, an urban druid gains a sacred bonus to all Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, and Intimidate checks equal to her Wisdom modifier. In addition, she gains a +2 morale bonus on all Will saving throws.

Crowdwalk (Ex): At 2nd level, an urban druid can move through crowds with ease, moving as if in an open space. If an urban druid attempts to move through a square occupied by a hostile creature (such as with a Tumble check or an overrun attempt), she gains a +4 bonus on any skill check, Strength check, or attack roll made to resolve the movement.

Alley Fighting (Ex): Urban druids are masters at fighting in cramped quarters, such as city alleyways or narrow dungeon corridors. At 3rd-level, an urban druid's ability to fight in these conditions improves greatly. As long as she is fighting in an area no wider than her space (5 feet for a Small or Medium humanoid), she gains a +1 competence bonus on all attack rolls. Additionally, if she makes a melee attack against a target around a
corner, the target does not gain the benefit of cover (unless the foe has total cover). The urban druid retains the benefits of cover against her enemy, unless she is fighting another urban druid or other creature with a similar power.

Disease Immunity (Ex): At 4th level, an urban druid becomes immune to all forms of disease, including supernatural diseases like mummy rot.

Urban Shape (Su): At 5th-level, an urban druid gains the ability to turn herself into any Small or Medium urban creature. This ability functions identically to a druid's wild shape ability, save that the list of forms the urban druid can take is much more specialized: It is limited to creatures with the humanoid type or to any non-construct creatures from her urban companion list (see above).

An urban druid can use this ability more times per day at 6th, 7th, 10th, 14th, and 18th level. In addition, she gains the ability to take the shape of a Large creature at 8th level, a Tiny creature at n t h level, and a Huge creature at 15th level. The new form's Hit Dice can't exceed the character's urban druid level.

Urban Companion (Ex)

Planar Shepherd Features

Animal Companion: Your planar shepherd levels stack with your druid levels for the purpose of determining the abilities of your animal companion.

Planar Attunement (Ex): At 1st level, you must choosea single plane of existence other than the Material Plane,such as Irian the Eternal Day. Once selected, your planar shepherd features are forever attuned to this plane. Youcannot choose a plane with an alignment trait opposedto any component of your own alignment. For example,a neutral good planar shepherd cannot choose Fernia (because that plane is mildly evil-aligned).

You and your animal companion ignore any harmful effects derived from your chosen plane's elemental orenergy traits, as well as any natural environmental affects associated with the plane. For instance, if you are attuned to Risia, the Plain of Ice, you are not affected by the plane's cold temperatures; on Fernia, you do not take fire damage for being on a fire-dominant plane. You are also immune to the entrapping effects of planes such as Dolurrh. If you choose, you can share this benefit with a number of alliesequal to your class level; these allies must remain within 100 feet of you to gain this benefit.

This immunity does not extend to the plane's physical traits (including gravity and time), alignment traits, or magic traits.

Detect Manifest Zone (Sp): Starting at 2nd level, you can use detect manifest zone (see page 150) at will.

Wild Shape (Su): Your druid levels stack with yourplanar shepherd class levels for the purpose of determining the number of daily uses, the maximum HD and size (but not creature type), and the duration of your wild shape ability.

At 3rd level, you are able to use wild shape to change into a magical beast native to your chosen plane, with the same size restrictions as for animal forms. For example, if you chose the plane of Fernia, you could become a zezir (Monster Manual III 205). This includes creatures whose type changes to magical beast as the result of applying a template (such as celestial or fiendish).

When you attain 9th level, you become able to use wildshape to change into an elemental or outsider native to yourchosen plane, although it costs two of your daily uses of wild shape to do so. For example, if you chose the plane of Mabar, you could become a barghest. In addition to the normal effects of wild shape, you gain all the elemental or outsider'sextraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities.

Plane Shift (Sp): On reaching 4th level, you cantravel freely between your chosen plane and the Material Plane once per day. You can bring up to eight other creatures with you, provided all link hands with you. This ability otherwise works like the plane shift spell. You can use this ability twice per day at 8th level.

Planar Bubble (Su): Beginning at 5th level, onceper day you can create an area around yourself that emu-lates the environment of your chosen plane. This area mimics all traits of your chosen plane, including physicaltraits, elemental and energy traits, alignment traits, and magic traits. This area has a 20-foot radius and lasts aslong as you concentrate (up to a maximum of 1 hour perlevel) plus 1d10 rounds.

At 10th level, you can use this ability three timesper day.

Favorite Forms:

Brachina / Pleasure Devil Form

Name: Nethali
Race: Unseelie Fey lesser Aasimar
Class: Urban Druid 5, Planar Shepherd 5
Description: A pair of small, bat-like wings hang from her shoulders
Biography: Nethali hails from the City of Sin and a member of Flesh Incorporated. The product of a long line of prostitutes, Nethali is a hot mess of fey, angelic and fiendish heritage. She usually hangs out in her city of birth, but can often be found in Damalla, City of Coin as well. After all, rich patrons seeking exotic pleasures are her main target. 

It is said that at one point, non other then Death himself, the lord of Hades was one of her clients. From this relation, she has ties to Hades deep within the underground and access to turn herself in a meriad of creatured tied to that unholy place.

Nethali takes the form of erotic fiends and angels to appease her clientele, who pay handsomely to have a session with this little dominatrix. Her favorite form is that of a Brachina, a pleasure devil.

Neutral Evil Medium Fey
Init: +8; Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision, See in Darkness
         Spot +14, Listen +14
Languages: Common, Sylvan, Druidic, Abyssal, Infernal, Angelic, Telepathy 100ft, Tongues

AC: 25, touch 18, flat-footed 17, Dodge, Mobility DR: 10/cold iron, DR:  5/good and silver
   (+8 dexterity, +7 natural)
hp: 83 (10d8 + 30), Regeneration: 5
Immune: Diseases, including supernatural diseases like mummy rot, Fire, Poison
Weakness: Iron
Resist: Acid 10, Cold 10, Electricity 5.
Fort: +12, Ref: +10, Will: +12
+4 bonus on Fortitude saving throws against poison
+1 bonus on saving throws against spells or other effects created by good creatures

Speed: 30 ft (6 squares), Flight 60ft (12 squares, good)
Melee: Touch poison
Space: 5 ft.; Reach: 5 ft.
Base Atk: +6; Grp: +10
Atk Options: 
Special Actions:
Combat Gear: N/A
Divine Spellcasting: (Caster Level 10th, DC 16 + spell level, +1 Enchantments)
Spells Prepared:
- 0th (6/day): Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Read Magic
- 1st (7/day): Charm Person, Charm Person, Fairy Fire, Obscuring Mist
- 2nd (6/day): Calm Emotions, Enthrall, Hold Person, Rope Trick, Suggestion, Suggestion
- 3rd (4/day): Call Lightning, Charm Monster, Contagion, Glibness
- 4th (4/day): Dispel Magic, Dominate Person, Freedom of Movement, Hold Monster
- 5th (3/day): Animate Objects, Call Lightning Storm, Wall of Stone
Spell-like Abilities: (Caster Level 17th, DC 16 + spell level)
At will - charm monster (DC 20), clairaudience/clairvoyance, enthrall (DC 18), greater teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), morality undone (DC 22), polymorph, produce flame (+10 melee touch or +14 ranged touch), suggestion (DC 20), vampiric touch (+10 melee touch);

1/day - plane shift (self only), trap the soul (or greater command).

Abilities: Str 18 (+4), Dex 27 (+8), Con 18 [20] (+4 [+5]), Int 18 (+4), Wis 18 (+4), Cha 20 [22] (+5 [+6])
SA:   
SQ: Urban Companion (Ex), Favored City (Ex), Alley Fighting (Ex), Disease immunity (Ex), Wild Shape (Su), Light (Sp), Iron Vulnerability (Ex), Winter Chill (Su), Planar Attunement (Ex), Detect Manifest Zone (Sp), Plane Shift (Sp), Planar Bubble (Su), Tongues (Su), Regeneration 5 (Ex), Beguile (Su), Poison (Ex), Summon Baatezu (Sp)
Flaws: City Slicker OR Metal-Intolerance maybe??
Feats:
- (flaw): Educated
-
- Nightbringer Initiate
- Craft Wondrous Items
- Spell Focus (Enchantments)
- Extra Wildshape
- Bonus: Dodge
- Bonus: Mobility
Skills:
Bluff +10 (+16), Concentration +13 (+17), Diplomacy +10 (+16), Gather Information +5 (+11), Intimidate +10 (+16), Knowledge (Nature) +8 (+12), Knowledge (Planes) +4 (+8), Listen +10 (+14), Perform (sexual techniques) +8 (+14), Sense Motive +3 (+9), Spellcraft +13 (+17), Spot +10 (+14), Survival +3 (+7)
Equipment:
- Death's Shroud (Wildshape Amulet) 40.000gp (crafted)
- +2 Cha item 4.000gp
- +2 Con item 4.000gp

12.000gp left

Racial Features

Light (Sp): Aasimar can use light once per day as cast by a sorcerer of their character level (CL 10)

Winter Chill (Su): An unseelie fey with winter chill has a presence that disquiets nonfey. The more beautiful the creature is, the more uncomfortable other beings feel. Living, nonfey creatures within 5 feet of her feel uneasy and suffer a morale penalty on saves equal to the unseelie fey's Charisma bonus (minimum 1).

Iron Vulnerability (Ex): The mere touch of iron (including steel) deals point of damage to the unseelie fey. A hit with an iron or steel weapon deals an additional +1d6 points of damage. Unseelie fey with more than 12 Hit Dice gain damage reduction, which protects them from most of this vulnerability. When an unseelie fey of 12 or more Hit Dice is hit with or touched by an iron weapon, calculate damage including the bonus for iron vulnerability (1 point for a touch or normal damage +1d6 for a successful attack) and then apply the creature's damage reduction

Urban Druid Features

Favored City (Ex): At 1st level, an urban druid must select a favored city. This must be a settlement of at least small town size (DUNGEON MASTER'S Guide, page 137) or larger that the urban druid has visited, but need not be the city the urban druid currently calls home. As she gains levels, an urban druid may consider additional cities her favored cities.
While within the city limits of one of her favored cities, an urban druid gains a sacred bonus to all Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, and Intimidate checks equal to her Wisdom modifier. In addition, she gains a +2 morale bonus on all Will saving throws.

- First City: City of Sin
- Second City: Damalla, City of Coin/Gold

Crowdwalk (Ex): At 2nd level, an urban druid can move through crowds with ease, moving as if in an open space. If an urban druid attempts to move through a square occupied by a hostile creature (such as with a Tumble check or an overrun attempt), she gains a +4 bonus on any skill check, Strength check, or attack roll made to resolve the movement.

Alley Fighting (Ex): Urban druids are masters at fighting in cramped quarters, such as city alleyways or narrow dungeon corridors. At 3rd-level, an urban druid's ability to fight in these conditions improves greatly. As long as she is fighting in an area no wider than her space (5 feet for a Small or Medium humanoid), she gains a +1 competence bonus on all attack rolls. Additionally, if she makes a melee attack against a target around a
corner, the target does not gain the benefit of cover (unless the foe has total cover). The urban druid retains the benefits of cover against her enemy, unless she is fighting another urban druid or other creature with a similar power.

Disease Immunity (Ex): At 4th level, an urban druid becomes immune to all forms of disease, including supernatural diseases like mummy rot.

Urban Shape (Su): At 5th-level, an urban druid gains the ability to turn herself into any Small or Medium urban creature. This ability functions identically to a druid's wild shape ability, save that the list of forms the urban druid can take is much more specialized: It is limited to creatures with the humanoid type or to any non-construct creatures from her urban companion list (see above).

An urban druid can use this ability more times per day at 6th, 7th, 10th, 14th, and 18th level. In addition, she gains the ability to take the shape of a Large creature at 8th level, a Tiny creature at n t h level, and a Huge creature at 15th level. The new form's Hit Dice can't exceed the character's urban druid level.

Urban Companion (Ex)

Planar Shepherd Features

Animal Companion: Your planar shepherd levels stack with your druid levels for the purpose of determining the abilities of your animal companion.

Planar Attunement (Ex): At 1st level, you must choosea single plane of existence other than the Material Plane,such as Irian the Eternal Day. Once selected, your planar shepherd features are forever attuned to this plane. Youcannot choose a plane with an alignment trait opposedto any component of your own alignment. For example,a neutral good planar shepherd cannot choose Fernia (because that plane is mildly evil-aligned).

You and your animal companion ignore any harmful effects derived from your chosen plane's elemental orenergy traits, as well as any natural environmental affects associated with the plane. For instance, if you are attuned to Risia, the Plain of Ice, you are not affected by the plane's cold temperatures; on Fernia, you do not take fire damage for being on a fire-dominant plane. You are also immune to the entrapping effects of planes such as Dolurrh. If you choose, you can share this benefit with a number of alliesequal to your class level; these allies must remain within 100 feet of you to gain this benefit.

This immunity does not extend to the plane's physical traits (including gravity and time), alignment traits, or magic traits.

Chosen Plane: Gray Waste of Hades (mechanically speaking, since no planes in this setting)
Alignment: Strongly Evil-Aligned
Traits:  Entrapping - Kinky for a BDSM dominatrix ^^
Inhabitants:  Styx Dragon, Gloom Dragon, Demons, Devils, Slaadi, Formians, Devas, Yugoloths, Night Hags, Fiendish Dire Wolves, Trolls, Abyssal Encounters, Hellish Encounters, Pack Fiend (PlH), Retriever, Terlen (FF), Demonhive (MM4), Wrackspawn (MM4), Dune Stalker (MM2), Canomorph (FF), Nightmares, Yeth Hound, Mercane (MotP)

Detect Manifest Zone (Sp): Starting at 2nd level, you can use detect manifest zone (see page 150) at will.

Wild Shape (Su): Your druid levels stack with yourplanar shepherd class levels for the purpose of determining the number of daily uses, the maximum HD and size (but not creature type), and the duration of your wild shape ability.

At 3rd level, you are able to use wild shape to change into a magical beast native to your chosen plane, with the same size restrictions as for animal forms. For example, if you chose the plane of Fernia, you could become a zezir (Monster Manual III 205). This includes creatures whose type changes to magical beast as the result of applying a template (such as celestial or fiendish).

When you attain 9th level, you become able to use wildshape to change into an elemental or outsider native to yourchosen plane, although it costs two of your daily uses of wild shape to do so. For example, if you chose the plane of Mabar, you could become a barghest. In addition to the normal effects of wild shape, you gain all the elemental or outsider'sextraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities.

Plane Shift (Sp): On reaching 4th level, you cantravel freely between your chosen plane and the Material Plane once per day. You can bring up to eight other creatures with you, provided all link hands with you. This ability otherwise works like the plane shift spell. You can use this ability twice per day at 8th level.

Spontaneous Planar Summoning (Su): The planar shepherd gets the ability to summon spontaneously outsiders from chosen plane. If chosen plane outsiders are not in traditional summon monster list already, then use CR as measure which summon monster level is needed to summon the outsider. Also unlike normal summon monster, these summoned monsters last 1 minute/CL instead 1 round/CL.

Planar Bubble (Su): Beginning at 5th level, once per day you can create an area around yourself that emu-lates the environment of your chosen plane. This area mimics all traits of your chosen plane, including physicaltraits, elemental and energy traits, alignment traits, and magic traits. This area has a 20-foot radius and lasts aslong as you concentrate (up to a maximum of 1 hour perlevel) plus 1d10 rounds.

At 10th level, you can use this ability three times per day.

Pleasure Devil Features

Spell-Like Abilities (CL 17th): At will - charm monster (DC 23), clairaudience/clairvoyance, enthrall (DC 21), greater teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), morality undone (DC 24), polymorph, produce flame (+16 melee touch or +20 ranged touch), suggestion (DC 22), vampiric touch (+16 melee touch); 1/day - plane shift (self only), trap the soul (or greater command).

Tongues (Su): As the tongues spell; always active; CL 19th.

Regeneration (Ex): Good-aligned weapons and spells or effects with the good descriptor deal normal damage to a pleasure devil.

Beguile (Su): A pleasure devil can temporarily gain control of a living creature. When a pleasure devil uses this ability, it gains immediate control of the creature, which immediately takes a full turn's worth of actions under the pleasure devil's control. A pleasure devil can use this ability up to two times per day on any living creature within 30 feet that fails a DC 21 Will save. This is a mind-affecting enchantment ability.

Poison (Ex): Contact, Fortitude DC 22, 1d6 Wis/1d6 Wis. The save DC is Constitution-based and includes a +2 racial bonus.

Summon Baatezu (Sp): 80% chance to summon one harvester devil, two chain devils, or six lemures; 1/day; CL 19th. This ability is the equivalent of a 6th-level spell.

Immunity to fire and poison.

Resistance to acid 10 and cold 10.

See in Darkness (Su): All baatezu can see perfectly in darkness of any kind, even that created by a deeper darkness spell.

Zaer Darkwail

I likely change the plane shift to something else for planar shepards (do it tomorrow), as spell as it is does not exist.

Kimera

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 25, 2019, 02:26:08 PM
I likely change the plane shift to something else for planar shepards (do it tomorrow), as spell as it is does not exist.

Okay sounds good.

Maybe it teleports her to region in the underworld/underdark that's the equivalent to the plane. Like she can visit her favorite patron?

Zaer Darkwail

I was not thinking any transport spell as problem with that is that's one way trip down there with no way out. I was thinking more along lines of related to summoning outsiders (as druids normally do not do that). Able summon denizens of the plane they are connected to.