The Lumination (Interest Check - LGBTQ friendly, Extreme, Freeform/Sandbox)

Started by bubby, November 09, 2014, 10:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Name:
Darian Luminatti

Race:
Human with some hints of undead magic

Description:
Tall and lean, standing at an even six feet four inches, weighing 185 lbs. Broad shoulders, ripplingly lean muscular frame and strikingly clear grey eyes, coupled with his long platinum blonde hair, make him hard to forget. His body has scars, many of them, symbols of his profession of choice, and the brand of a cross on his right forearm. He dresses in a utilitarian manner, hiding his vast wealth under worn clothing of good but not rich make. Even his armor is simple and basic.

Personality:
At one point he was a child, living the streets, eking out an existence through robbery, crime and ruthlessness. Then he became a Templar, whose only goal in the world was to further his Church's gains and spread the faith, one way or another, as well as to protect those already under the church's domain. Once he was beyond both and free to choose his own path... he became what he is now. A hard man, cold and calculating, but never allowing the end to justify the means. There is love in his heart, but he never learned to express it in the ways that normal people did, his mother having been a hard trainer, teaching him the ways of war from when he was able to walk, and the Church, his surrogate family, brainwashed and tricked him into doing their will. Despite that, he shows his daughters love in the only way that he knows how: By being there with them and showing his support when he can. He knows that it isn't enough, and he knows that some of them may never forgive him for allowing them to be raised by their elder sister and by the servants on his estate. He couldn't have raised them better anyways, and his presence would have only put them in danger is he stayed, so he feels comfortable in his conscience over that.

History:
Darian was not born under the name Luminatti, although his original surname is lost to him. His mother was a Shield Maiden to a great Northern warlord, his father. Raised among a lot of wildly violent siblings, all anxious to take their father's place when he died, his mother had no choice but to raise her child as a warrior from the moment he could stand, and it was soon discovered that he had a natural talent for it.

War was rolling across the land, and when Darian was twelve, his mother was called to serve the warlord in battle once more, and she never returned. The warlord was defeated in battle, and all of his men and women fell with him. The enemies that he fought were the church, who quickly rolled in with their magic-wielding clerics and their Templars, quickly subduing the populace and making sure that all that resisted their rule and faith disappeared. That was around when Darian was found, at the age of 14. He was caught stealing, for since his mother had died, there had been little work for someone such as him and he had been forced to live on the streets. Instead of the beating that thieves usually got, he was taken in by the church, for as the Cleric that judged his case saw the boy he had a vision of the boy's future. He would not share this vision with anyone, but those close to the Cleric knew that what he had seen would haunt him for many years to come.

Brought into the Church, Darian was drilled, almost brainwashed in the teachings of the Templar Order. His already formidable fighting skill was refined and perfected, and his tactical skill was augmented by studies in the Templarian library, which had documented studies on most major battles, with great detail, the past 1000 years. At the age of 18, he was given his armor and blade, and was officially accepted as a Templar Knight, the First of the Taken Kingdom, and as such, he was given the surname of Luminatti, or the Enlightened One. And for many years, he followed his duties to the letter, his ruthlessness and devotion to his faith making him something of a legend among the Templars. But as time went on, he began to become disillusioned with his faith, breaking his vow of chastity among the first of his sins. He had great respect for women, considering that he was raised by a woman, and while not all of his couplings were the product of love, he never raped, despite being something of a womanizer. However, when the Church discovered of his... digressions, they quickly hunted down the women that he had laid with, quietly doing away with them and their children, if there were any, leaving their faithful, if unconventional, servant untouched by his transgressions.

Years passed, and Darian was in his prime when he came into battle with an undead horde in the north. He was a skilled commander, and the men that he was leading were the elite of his order, but the enemy numbers were too great, and while he managed to fight off the horde in time for the people living in the area to escape their wrath, Darian was struck to the heart with a poisoned arrow. It was magical poison, one that seeped into his veins and was turning him into one of the very things he was fighting. The Church, unwilling to cede their finest to the next life, put their finest healers to the task of bringing the man back to life. And they managed it, at great cost. But even then, Darian came back changed. His hair, once golden was now a platinum white, his once brown eyes were a light grey. Other things changed of course, but these only became apparent later. Such as the fact that he seemed to have broken completely from his indoctrination, and as the years kept going, it was obvious year by year that he wasn't ageing. At all.

Eventually, he left the Church after he discovered what they had done to him. It was all they could ask for him to die for their faith, for could no longer claim it as his own, but to live on and die again for it was more than he was willing to do. He traveled the land, becoming a mercenary, fighting for whatever cause tickled his fancy at the time, remaining on the move, as the Church didn't allow a Templar to just... leave, especially after all the effort that they put into keeping him alive and well.

Finally, with an incident that involved him sneaking into a Cleric's room and leaving the head of a dead goat in his sheets as he slept, he managed to once and for all make sure that the Church would hound his step no more. In this exchange, he discovered that in his philandering, a woman that he had slept with had given birth to a child. His child, young Lilith, born to a Noblewoman of the Winter Court, when he had been there as a bodyguard to the self-same Noblewoman. When he was informed that the mother and daughter were going to be executed for the crime of having a child of 'impure blood', he rushed back to the Winter Court. Unfortunately, he was too late to save the Mother, but the child had been hidden by her handmaidens, who passed her along to Darian to smuggle out of the city.

When the fact arose that smuggling an impure child out of the city was impossible, for magical reasons, Darian rode out of the city with great flourish and no subtlety whatsoever, cutting down those that would take his child from him, earning him an enemy in the form of the Queen of Air and Darkness. He took the child to an estate that had been given to him by a grateful Lord whose life he had saved at some point, and had her raised there by the staff, needing to make sure that the soldiers of the Queen didn't follow him and the child there. One thing led to another, and he remained far away from his daughter for longer a time than he expected, only managing to return when he found another daughter of his, and brought her back.

(WIP, I'll add more where needed when I know more about the other Sisters' histories.)

Skills/Power:
Weaponry: While his weapons of choice remain a Hand-and-a-half sword with the Templar Sigil, a round shield and war ax, he has trained with an is skilled using just about any weapon, ranging from bows, spears, staves and his own two hands.

Rider: For what is a Templar without his horse?

Inhuman Strength and Speed: Bringing him back from the edge of death, factored with the Undead poison in his system make him stronger, faster and more agile than he had been before.

Longevity: Along with the above traits, he seems to have aged not a day past thirty-five, appearing to be a man in his prime even though he is well into his 80s.

Healing: Thanks to an encounter involving the blood of an undead werewolf, his body does tend to heal a lot faster than most (Shallow cut in a few hours, Deeper cuts and broken bones in a few days), making it so that unless the wound is almost instantly fatal, he will recover in a few days, or a couple weeks at most. He also seems to be immune to poisons and disease.

Tactician: His studies in the Templar Order as well as experience on the battlefield have granted him a knowledge of battle tactics and made him a leader to be feared.

On&Off:
Player's own

Player
Deamonbane
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Chrystal

*giggles* Sorry, Demonbane but....

QuoteDarian was struck to the heart with a poisoned arrow. It was magical poison, one that seeped into his veins and was turning him into one of the very things he was fighting.

QuoteInhuman Strength and Speed: Bringing him back from the edge of death, factored with the Undead poison in his system make him stronger, faster and more agile than he had been before.

Reminds me of this... You quoted the famous line almost word for word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Blinkin on December 05, 2014, 03:30:04 PM
Now, we can get my unrully sisters under control... I'm the perfect angle, of course, but everyone knows that already. *innocent smile*

*Sylphie rolls her eyes and flips the page in her book*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

AndyZ

Quote from: Chrystal on December 05, 2014, 04:56:40 AM
On the subject of flight, I have given Red that ability simply because in her true form she is lighter than air and can be any shape she wants. Plus fire does fly, in the form of sparks and ignited "combustible gasses" - i.e. smoke.

Flame on ^_^

Incidentally, I very deliberately didn't mention that Red had inherited any magical abilities from the sorceress, because she hasn't, with the possible exception of being able to create garments out of smoke for herself. And I only put that in because the last shape-shifter I created always ended up running around naked!

I think it's pretty cool that all our shapeshifters have a way to make clothes.

Quote from: Blinkin on December 05, 2014, 09:34:43 AM
I'm happy to create histories with anyone and everyone interested in knowing Mist better. She's a friendly type who won't hold some fur against anyone.

Putting some consideration into this ^_^ Mist and Lyra seem to be the wild pair so it seems like they'll get along just great.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Blue Nova

Um I have been watching this for a few days now and talking to Bubby about the game, and though i have a hard time joining knew groups with people I don't know, I was gonna throw my hat in with this if thats okay.

I know i dont have a face claim yet, still deciding on that one, but I rolled up something. Hopefully, acting like a butler/guardian to the sisters?
Im just gonna leave this here.

Apollo

Name: Apollo (Helios, the Fallen Star)
Race: Fallen Angel

Description: Apollo is a very tall and well-built gentleman. He has the face and body of an Olympian god, but dresses modestly. When the sister’s host any type of party or celebrate a special occasion, he dresses in a black butler’s outfit, with a golden tie and white gloves. Though he has, on extremely rare occasion, been known to “dress down” when he is not feeling well, or is in poor spirits. But it is very rare when he is not seen with a pleasant smile and peaceful golden eyes.

Personality:
Apollo is friendly but often stoic individual. He often carries a servant like attitude, mostly to the sisters, but also to everyone they consider a guest. Though he is only a fraction of his former self, he still carries himself with a sense of regality and nobility. Always polite, always charming, unless provoked to anger, which he almost never is.

History:
He has fought many wars in heaven and hell. He was angel of Principalities, divine Lords of Form. He once wielded fantastic power, a true champion of heaven. Carried on wings of light, and wielding a large sword of fire, he exacted divine retribution for mortals and angels alike. Higher in rank than even the archangels, but still humble enough to serve mankind.
It was not anger or malice that had Apollo fall form the grace of heaven. He did not fight a powerful demon, or get cursed by a powerful necromancer. It was his choice. He chose to leave, and even said good bye to his comrades which mourned when he exiled himself. He knew the law and willing went to earth to break it, giving up unimaginable power… for a woman.
For true love he was banished, and for only a fleeting moment would his happiness remain. A few years were all he was given with her, before she was slain by an assailant that came into their home while he was away. Not a dark evil creature of the night, just a man, a man who was wicked, a man who she had even invited in as a guest. Apollo lost all sense of nobility and killed a human for the first time, then spending a decade in mourning for the lost love of his life. Unfortunately due to his wrathful actions, he was never able to enter the Empyreal Kingdom again.
Currently he strives to serve and protect the sisters and their guests to best of his ability, hoping to one day find the one thing that would allow him entrance into heaven once again.

Skills:

Tongues – Apollo has not forgot the universal language of understanding. He can speak in the language of Tongues which anyone and anything, can understand. As long as they have the ability to understand language and cognitive thinking. However this does not go both ways, as the creature or being cannot speak the language back. Though Apollo is pretty good at body language.

Strength – Apollo is much stronger than a regular man, though he cannot break down a steel door with a single punch. His strength can certainly be considered super human. He could bend steel bars in a prison, but he could not break them, and is often able to throw hundreds of pounds over his shoulder, and drag heavy logs and tress that weigh over 1,000 Kilograms, with moderate effort.

Endurance – He is mortal now, so he can get tired. However, he has the ability to go on for days without rest, food, or even water. It takes him much longer for him to exhaust from strenuous labor then it would a regular human. His body is also a little resistant to damage, getting stabbed in the stomach is not fatal, and his muscles and bones are much thicker than a regular human’s, so it’s harder to actually damage him. 

Powers:

Flaming Sword – Apollo can summon a sword of bright azure fire. The blue and indigo flames constantly spark white cinders, making it look like a star filled night sky. The beautiful and surreal fire will not harm those of pure heart, or anyone Apollo sees as pure. Though when slashing at an enemy, it will cause magical burns and cuts. Though the burns received from a celestial sword are more divine energy then fire, so it is difficult to actually light things on fire with it.
The actual shape of the sword is that of a 5-6 foot long straight blade, with ornate designs on it.

Smoking Sun – Where he once could turn his body into light, the fallen angel now turns into smoke. Though the smoke appears more like a nebula then actual smoke, and smells of burning incense. He is still able to grasp things in his hand, and even fight in combat, but physical damage is hardly the best strategy against him. In this form, he is highly vulnerable to magic, as his smoke like body actually draws magic in. So of someone where to cast a fireball in the room, his body would actually vacuum the magical fire and suffer more damage than he normally would have. This is both a curse and a blessing, because it also allows him to protect the guests and sisters more efficiently in combat.

Healing Touch – Apollo can heal the sick, wounded, and even the cursed. Though the worse the wound, the longer time it takes. A cut on the hand may take a few seconds. A missing hand may take him all day. And a supernatural illness that could even kill immortal beings… would take him much, much longer. He has been known the stay by traveler’s bedside for days while they battled with a curse or supernatural disease. Apollo would go without food, water, and sleep, so he could focus completely on the holy spell to heal the stranger. So far there have only been two curses he has not been able to cure… The curse of the Bat, and the Curse of the Wolf. (Vampires and Werewolves)

Ons & Offs: Blue Nova [Ons and Offs]
Player: Blue Nova

Chrystal

Quote from: AndyZ on December 05, 2014, 04:45:25 PM
Flame on ^_^

I think it's pretty cool that all our shapeshifters have a way to make clothes.

Heh, Jonny Storm she ain't! *chuckles* Yeah my last shifter was a bird-girl. She had a magical bag-of-holding that she wore atound her neck and that magically changed size as she did, that she would stuff her clothes into in order to keep them safe, but regardless, she was always naked when she changed back and if she changed before she undressed, she often found her bird form trapped in her clothes!

So this time I figured I'd come up with a way to have her wear something!

Uh, BP....

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 05, 2014, 01:44:15 PM
This element is water .... she is also more gifted in wielding water magic than most.
Elemental Magic –  she is capable of tapping in to and wielding most of them to some degree.

Why do I get the feeling Sylphie and Red are not going to get on very well? *chuckles*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Chrystal on December 05, 2014, 05:42:39 PM
Uh, BP....

Why do I get the feeling Sylphie and Red are not going to get on very well? *chuckles*

heh... Sylphie won't bother the elemental unless she gets out of line. Then she can expect to be quite unable to do much of anything with her fire. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Deamonbane

Quote from: Chrystal on December 05, 2014, 02:57:59 PM
*giggles* Sorry, Demonbane but....

Reminds me of this... You quoted the famous line almost word for word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA
No need to apologize... But I've never actually watched that...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Chrystal

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 05, 2014, 05:47:13 PM
heh... Sylphie won't bother the elemental unless she gets out of line. Then she can expect to be quite unable to do much of anything with her fire. >.>

Maybe not, but a simple, non specific "Bind elemental" spell would hold Red. And of all the elements, there are two that fire loves and two she hates. Air and Wood, fire feeds off. Earth and water are her enemies and can kill her.

And Sylphie controls the element of water!

Red is unpredictable, and if left unchecked will get out of line, just like any fire!

I actually think that Sylphie may well be somewhat instrumental in keeping Red in check!

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 05, 2014, 06:08:22 PM
No need to apologize... But I've never actually watched that...

Well it is from the 1970s...

As kids we used to run around in slow motion, humming that theme tune and making "Nuh-uh-uh-uh-uh!" noises.... Because whenever Steve Austin did something using his supoerpowers, they played that sound effect and did it in slo-mo!

Bloodied Porcelain

>.> Sylphie is able to tap in to all the elements. She's just best with water. ;)

Chrystal

Quote from: Blinkin on December 05, 2014, 06:37:17 PM
Anyone remember Stevie's not so attractive ex-girl-friend, the Bionic woman? Same effects and slow-motion stuff, just a woman with an ear instead of an eye.

Of course.... Jaime Sommers. Who do you think I was playing as?

At the time the old joke was, if the bionic man and the bionic woman had sex, would they produce bionic babies? Of course the answer is no, because when they rebuilt Steve Austin, they didn't give him a new bionic tool!

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 05, 2014, 06:27:09 PM
>.> Sylphie is able to tap in to all the elements. She's just best with water. ;)

Exactly! So poor Red is going to be terrified of her! (Hmm, liquified? Tepefied?)

The thing about elements (fantasy as opposed to chemistry) is they each have an enemy.

Fire consumes wood, and is extinguished by water. Water extinguishes fire and is displaced by air. Air displaces water and is displaced by stone. Stone displaces air and is broken by wood. Wood breaks stone and is consumed by fire.

So a salamander is afraid of a naiad, a naiad fears a sylph, a sylph fears a troll, a troll fears a dryad and a dryad fears a salamander!

Interestingly, they have allies too. Fire needs air. Air needs wood. Wood needs water, water needs rock and rock needs fire.

Just one of those odd facts I have come across...

AndyZ

By the way, does Mist have wings?

I imagine that Lyra is kind of a bit of attention focused on Darian, not really to the point of whiny but still focused on getting his approval as much as possible.  To a degree, with the other sisters as well, especially Lilith, but even moreso with Daddy.

With Sylphie, Lyra will recognize that Sylphie is much smarter and recognize that she's not as social, so try to cover for her if people are giving her problems as well as occasionally getting her an old book.

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

bubby

Quote from: Blue Nova on December 05, 2014, 05:12:55 PM
Um I have been watching this for a few days now and talking to Bubby about the game, and though i have a hard time joining knew groups with people I don't know, I was gonna throw my hat in with this if thats okay.

I know i dont have a face claim yet, still deciding on that one, but I rolled up something. Hopefully, acting like a butler/guardian to the sisters?
Im just gonna leave this here.

Apollo

Name: Apollo (Helios, the Fallen Star)
Race: Fallen Angel

Description: Apollo is a very tall and well-built gentleman. He has the face and body of an Olympian god, but dresses modestly. When the sister’s host any type of party or celebrate a special occasion, he dresses in a black butler’s outfit, with a golden tie and white gloves. Though he has, on extremely rare occasion, been known to “dress down” when he is not feeling well, or is in poor spirits. But it is very rare when he is not seen with a pleasant smile and peaceful golden eyes.

Personality:
Apollo is friendly but often stoic individual. He often carries a servant like attitude, mostly to the sisters, but also to everyone they consider a guest. Though he is only a fraction of his former self, he still carries himself with a sense of regality and nobility. Always polite, always charming, unless provoked to anger, which he almost never is.

History:
He has fought many wars in heaven and hell. He was angel of Principalities, divine Lords of Form. He once wielded fantastic power, a true champion of heaven. Carried on wings of light, and wielding a large sword of fire, he exacted divine retribution for mortals and angels alike. Higher in rank than even the archangels, but still humble enough to serve mankind.
It was not anger or malice that had Apollo fall form the grace of heaven. He did not fight a powerful demon, or get cursed by a powerful necromancer. It was his choice. He chose to leave, and even said good bye to his comrades which mourned when he exiled himself. He knew the law and willing went to earth to break it, giving up unimaginable power… for a woman.
For true love he was banished, and for only a fleeting moment would his happiness remain. A few years were all he was given with her, before she was slain by an assailant that came into their home while he was away. Not a dark evil creature of the night, just a man, a man who was wicked, a man who she had even invited in as a guest. Apollo lost all sense of nobility and killed a human for the first time, then spending a decade in mourning for the lost love of his life. Unfortunately due to his wrathful actions, he was never able to enter the Empyreal Kingdom again.
Currently he strives to serve and protect the sisters and their guests to best of his ability, hoping to one day find the one thing that would allow him entrance into heaven once again.

Skills:

Tongues – Apollo has not forgot the universal language of understanding. He can speak in the language of Tongues which anyone and anything, can understand. As long as they have the ability to understand language and cognitive thinking. However this does not go both ways, as the creature or being cannot speak the language back. Though Apollo is pretty good at body language.

Strength – Apollo is much stronger than a regular man, though he cannot break down a steel door with a single punch. His strength can certainly be considered super human. He could bend steel bars in a prison, but he could not break them, and is often able to throw hundreds of pounds over his shoulder, and drag heavy logs and tress that weigh over 1,000 Kilograms, with moderate effort.

Endurance – He is mortal now, so he can get tired. However, he has the ability to go on for days without rest, food, or even water. It takes him much longer for him to exhaust from strenuous labor then it would a regular human. His body is also a little resistant to damage, getting stabbed in the stomach is not fatal, and his muscles and bones are much thicker than a regular human’s, so it’s harder to actually damage him. 

Powers:

Flaming Sword – Apollo can summon a sword of bright azure fire. The blue and indigo flames constantly spark white cinders, making it look like a star filled night sky. The beautiful and surreal fire will not harm those of pure heart, or anyone Apollo sees as pure. Though when slashing at an enemy, it will cause magical burns and cuts. Though the burns received from a celestial sword are more divine energy then fire, so it is difficult to actually light things on fire with it.
The actual shape of the sword is that of a 5-6 foot long straight blade, with ornate designs on it.

Smoking Sun – Where he once could turn his body into light, the fallen angel now turns into smoke. Though the smoke appears more like a nebula then actual smoke, and smells of burning incense. He is still able to grasp things in his hand, and even fight in combat, but physical damage is hardly the best strategy against him. In this form, he is highly vulnerable to magic, as his smoke like body actually draws magic in. So of someone where to cast a fireball in the room, his body would actually vacuum the magical fire and suffer more damage than he normally would have. This is both a curse and a blessing, because it also allows him to protect the guests and sisters more efficiently in combat.

Healing Touch – Apollo can heal the sick, wounded, and even the cursed. Though the worse the wound, the longer time it takes. A cut on the hand may take a few seconds. A missing hand may take him all day. And a supernatural illness that could even kill immortal beings… would take him much, much longer. He has been known the stay by traveler’s bedside for days while they battled with a curse or supernatural disease. Apollo would go without food, water, and sleep, so he could focus completely on the holy spell to heal the stranger. So far there have only been two curses he has not been able to cure… The curse of the Bat, and the Curse of the Wolf. (Vampires and Werewolves)

Ons & Offs: Blue Nova [Ons and Offs]
Player: Blue Nova

Accepted darlin'. I'll want him to be like Lilith's right hand man. And I can already tell the sisters are going to be driving Lilith nuts. LOVE IT!  ;D

I am really going to work on getting this up and running this weekend. You're guys' enthusiasm is infectious, and I'm excited to start. I will be honest and say I'm a smidge leery on the fact we don't have very many players to start, but I'm hoping that once we get going, Howling will smell it, and more people will come. IF I BUILD IT THEY WILL COME.... or whatevs.. >_>  SPREAD THE WORD!

AndyZ

Well, Lyra won't be constantly naughty.  I figure she's done a decent amount of work in waitressing, dealing with unruly customers, and all such.  She just can't be reliably called upon to do any of those things, because she gets bored too easily.

Deamonbane

Nothing says 'No Funny Business' like a group of magic wielding sisters that own the place...

Hazy Sky

Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Chrystal

bubby

Quote from: Blinkin on December 06, 2014, 09:23:43 AM
Only if they'll let me go back and add in the ability that Valkeri had that I forgot until now... At least some of them could change into ravens... if that'll be allowed, she has wings as a raven, otherwise, only the adornments on her helm. ;)

The me of 'they' has no problem with allowing the capability of shifting to raven. ;)

I'll also be adding a couple more Powers to Lilith's bio as well. Later today I should be able to get some threads started.

Blue Nova

Quote from: bubby on December 06, 2014, 01:44:20 AM
Accepted darlin'. I'll want him to be like Lilith's right hand man. And I can already tell the sisters are going to be driving Lilith nuts. LOVE IT!  ;D

I am really going to work on getting this up and running this weekend. You're guys' enthusiasm is infectious, and I'm excited to start. I will be honest and say I'm a smidge leery on the fact we don't have very many players to start, but I'm hoping that once we get going, Howling will smell it, and more people will come. IF I BUILD IT THEY WILL COME.... or whatevs.. >_>  SPREAD THE WORD!

*starts to spread word*  ::)

Black Howling

Quote from: bubby on December 06, 2014, 01:44:20 AM
I will be honest and say I'm a smidge leery on the fact we don't have very many players to start, but I'm hoping that once we get going, Howling will smell it, and more people will come. IF I BUILD IT THEY WILL COME.... or whatevs.. >_>  SPREAD THE WORD!

Did you read that everyone!? That's right, Bubby said the key to acquiring more players is for me to SMELL the story! So we need passion, we need energy and flare to this! I need to smell the good plots.

*Leans back in directors hat while wearing dark glasses.*

Show time!!!!!

On a serious note, I'll have my sheet up for this one as soon as I manage the one I've been beating my head into for over a week now. >_>

AndyZ

Howling, every Sister has to have her own flowery scent just for you!  Is that not enough?  What more do you want?

Bloodied Porcelain

And one of those sisters is a mostly innocent redhead in need of a good ravaging, no less! :p

Deamonbane

*insert over-protective father comment on the needed ravishing here, along with disapproving glare at redhead*

Chrystal

Quote from: AndyZ on December 06, 2014, 10:41:11 PM
Howling, every Sister has to have her own flowery scent just for you!  Is that not enough?  What more do you want?

And if you get fed up with flower scents, there's always wood smoke, or wet fur rug... ;)

bubby

And here are the threads! Be sure to place your characters in the char thread, and if you're a sister do me a fav and make your name in red. Then jump in wherever you guys want!

Characters
Tavern/Inn
Manor
Lands
OOC