Alone with the Sirens (M for F)

Started by Indyo, September 09, 2013, 05:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indyo

So I've had an idea for an RP.

A soft breeze is cool upon your cheeks, and you feel yourself rub sleep from your eyes as you awaken from what seemed to be a long and peaceful slumber. However, where you wake is strange to you and why you've woken there is a mystery. The last you remember is a light, but whether it was real or a fantasy is unknown to you.

You lie alongside a fire, whose embers do not produce heat, that protrudes from a soft mound of silken sand. The still waters of the lake stretch around and beyond this little island, but you see no coast. You are not cold, nor are you warm. There is no sun, only stars to alight the waters.

You are alone in this desolate, yet peaceful purgatory of the senses.

It'll involve two+ plus characters on an island in the middle of a still, cyan lake with no coast to be seen. It's a permanent midnight - there is no sunlight - and the stars act as a source of light. The island is barren, a literal mound of soft silky sand, save for a single bonfire which glows a dull crimson. The island itself is to represent purgatory, and the creatures the man/woman/men/women meet in the lake are to represent the extreme balance of their greatest fears, but also their greatest desires.

I'm looking for someone of the opposite sex for this one, who can RP either a woman who's lost on this island, or a creature/s who has found its very first guest.

This will most likely feature in either the NC or Extreme, since the creature/s may have rather forceful tendencies, but it can feature in Light also, if you'd rather it not be too extreme.

~But girl I can't feel my face, what am I smoking anyway?
She says don't let the high go to waste,
Can you taste?
A little taste?~

You love it, really.M.M