News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

One Piece: Dawning Dragons

Started by KnightNelson20, November 19, 2011, 01:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollowX

Get a guitar on Vincent's back and you got it right ;)
lol, but seriously though, very nice job :)

Maverick Hunter Cake

Vaulera

Is this system going to be running on hp and damage or what? I imagine one piece would have some pretty hard to fit abilities. Some of ours may be funky to put in. Just curious because I don't have much experience in systems.

kingmaster1

I just realized this is in group RP and not non-adult RP, is there going to be sex in this or am I wrong? cause I am fine either way (I just want to be sure)  :-)

Vaulera

If it isn't in non-adult there is sex as a general rule of things.

kingmaster1

alright then, just wanted to make sure  :-)

Wolfy

Yes..because my character is human in all the right places. :D

coolhands

hey, is there any more room for one more character, or are you all full up.  i could fill any role you need really,  i was hoping to create a fishman character.

DKDBSD

Shiny though I think I'll create my own avi the closest blue hair that looks good on Gaia is the one I use.

DKDBSD

kingmaster1

KnightNelson20

The system will be based on Hp. Length and depth of a post will determine the skill and rate of success of your moves. I need to be able to see your moves unfold. There will be no godmodding of any characters. The more depth put into your post the less likely you are to be hit and the more likely your attacks will succeed.

Hit points will be recovered with a time system. The longer your character is not active(meaning not fighting or training, or any other activity) the faster your hp will recover. Dont go have crazy sex with a wound trying to close cause it will reopen. I don't think the system is too complicated but thats mainly cause i made it. I simply want to insure everyone post are well thought about to make this rp a strong one.

@DKDBSD I need the coded version of that avatar.

@coolhands I believe we can make room for another character. i can not think of any more roles but im sure no one would mind another addition to the crew.

Vaulera

I would call that pseudo freeform! the only thing system about it is the hp.

kingmaster1

I'm not incredibly experienced with fighting systems in RP so please don't get mad if I seem slow :)

DKDBSD

KnightNelson20

The link you post in  the thread that had the avatar in it. you need to put it in coded so i can grab it. go edit the post and when you look at the little buttons you can hit # <---that sign is the sign you need to hit!

DKDBSD

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on November 23, 2011, 06:22:23 PM
The link you post in  the thread that had the avatar in it. you need to put it in coded so i can grab it. go edit the post and when you look at the little buttons you can hit # <---that sign is the sign you need to hit!
Sorted.

Vaulera

When do you estimate that the IC thread will be put up? Not to pester, just wondering so that I can prioritize roleplays.

KnightNelson20

i work all weekend so i should have everything up by monday/tuesday. sry to delay you all.

coolhands

Im still working on my character. should be up by tonight, if that is ok.  Cant really find a good picture for a fishman.  If its ok i was going to make him a shipwright.

kingmaster1

it would be cool to have a fishman on board, especially if we get hungry *sharpens knife* it's only half cannibalism  :P

Maverick Hunter Cake

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 25, 2011, 03:46:10 PM
it would be cool to have a fishman on board, especially if we get hungry *sharpens knife* it's only half cannibalism  :P
You're crazy. Fishmen are people too.  :o

kingmaster1

Quote from: Maverick Hunter Cake on November 25, 2011, 09:11:18 PM
You're crazy. Fishmen are people too.  :o

correction, they are fish people *butters pan* I'm gonna beer batter them  :P

coolhands

Just remember half cannibalism can go both ways

kingmaster1