Rising from the Ashes... [F looking for M] [Hunger Games Anyone?]

Started by sassychic, February 03, 2012, 09:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sassychic

So, I'm trying something new. I've recently finished reading The Hunger Games trilogy (I know, I may be a bit late to the party) and now, for the first time, have found myself craving an RP truly based on a series. So here I am, looking to see if someone out there is interested in exploring the time between the end of the rebellion war and before the Epilogue in Mockingjay. I want to explore the relationship of Peeta and Katniss; how they "grow together" and discover a future that is bright and full of love instead of darkness.

I have always been a fan of putting together an RP with my partner, so while I'm including the below idea please note that I'm not tied to it in its entirety. I'd love to develop the basic idea further with someone. If it at all interests you, reply here or PM me :)

- SC

Rising From the Ashes

The war is over. Paylor has become President and has begun a reign of democracy and peace.  The Districts are rebuilding. For District 12 it seems like a daily struggle to push past the sadness, the death, and the darkness in order to focus on re-establishing itself. No longer will be it be a District plagued with poverty or famine. No longer will its people wellbeing be tied to the success of the coal mines. In the midst of it all, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark are finding themselves still troubled and haunted by the ghosts of their lost loved ones and the memories of the Games. Back in District 12, they find themselves honored and sought out as reminders of hope and the future. Such attention has helped and hindered their individual recovery.

Together they were able to survive two Hunger Games and a Rebellion, but are they strong enough to help one another? Can Katniss finally let herself embrace the true love she feels for Peeta? Can Peeta finally overcome his highjacking and remember his dedication to Katniss?
"You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24367.msg954931#msg954931

Jecht

I love this idea. It sounds like something that would be a lot of fun. Would it be just them trying to get their lives back in order? I'd love to play Peeta. I'm so in if you are still looking for someone.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Elina

Would you mind if I ask for a link to this if you play it over the forum?  I'd love to read it.