Dead Man's Club (Mobsters of Port Temperance)

Started by Avi, June 30, 2009, 12:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

The dark, smoky speakeasy really just speaks for itself.  A lounge singer with back-up band croons away in the corner, and a rugged, world-weary bartender sits ready to serve drinks and gossip to any of the clientele.

((This thread is for dead players of Mobsters who wish to hang out, chat, and discuss goings on in the game.  One important caveat:  No requesting people to vote a certain way "in remembrance" or "for revenge".  Dead people cannot affect the game.  Speculation is fine, though. :)  Thank you.))
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Teno

I guess this is my thread then... As if I get whacked first. *fist shake*

LadySky

LadySky flys into the thread wailing and rattling her chains. "You will all be sorrrrryyyyyyyy."

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

Avi

*grins*  Sorry you two. :P  Nice choice of ghost form, by the way, LadySky. ;)

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Tad

Grr.... I should have just protected myself like I was considering....
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

LadySky

*waves and continues to float around the room*

Teno

Ooh, Even more!

*Pulls Tad into the snuggle-pile*

Avi

*nods*  Tough luck, Tad. :(  *offers a beer*

Tad

Tad takes the beer...and another.....and another!  Soon, the floating bit of ectoplasm is no longer floating straight.  Then she takes everyone else here into her confidence.

"You...you know what's the worst part....no wait... the worst part is I don't know who did it.... but the SECOND worst part is everyone thinks Eliza's the pastor's daughter!  I'm dead and they don't even know who I am!"
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Avi

*grins*  Hopefully, the rest of the Citizens will be able to properly avenge your death.

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Eliza

Eliza came in, her forehead drenched, cuffs still on her wrist, bloodied hands dripping ghostly blood upon the ghostly floor. She glanced at Teno, LadySky, and Tad, and gave a hysterical laugh. "That was fun, for the moment." It could still be seen that she still had her apron on with a huge bloodstain up it. "Hey Tad, this belongs to you," she said, pointing at her stain. She sat on one of the bar stools and order a ethereal drink. "One Bloody Mary, please."

Avi

*comes over and mixes her the drink, making sure to make it extra-strong*  You had a good run.

LadySky

LadySky floats over to Eliza and sticks her ghostly finger in the Bloody Mary.

"No rest for the wicked Eliza!" she moans and drapes a series of chains onto the dead mobster.

"Now go haunt your living friends you wicked fiend!" she wails as she floats back up to continue playing in the snuggle pile with Teno & Tad.

Teno

Hey, let her join, I love a good, bad girl ;)

Besides, I don't think she's the one who killed me.

Eliza

"Right you are, Teno. I'm not that sinister to murder and youngin' in cold blood."

LadySky

*pouts and decides to grab Eliza and pull her onto the snuggle pile to grope her improperly!*

Teno

That's not the way to do it!

*grins, and gropes both women properly*

LadySky

Avi

*joins in with groping LadySky, snickering as he toys with the tie to that cute blue bikini* ;)

LadySky

*gasps in shock as her boobies pop free, bouncing around excitedly*

"I cannot control them! They have a mind of their own and it is a dirty mind!"

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.