Irradiation Imminent ‹F› looking for ‹M/F/T/O›

Started by RadiationBaby, July 27, 2013, 05:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiationBaby

Welcome all, to the Radiation Rodeo!
I am your host Rads and this is going to be my little corner to detail my search for the ultimate partner.

Rules

Ⅰ : ℛead the o/o's before you continue.  Pretty straight forward, if I've listed something as a hands off no way subject and you bring it to me, one of two things becomes relevant - you either did not read or you do not care, and if either of those applies to you I have very little faith in your ability to be an enjoyable partner.

Ⅱ : ℐf you find a story here you like, send me a PM.  I will see if you post here, don't get me wrong, but I wont hammer out the details of our rp in this thread so it saves yourself time and effort to just approach me directly.  Additionally, it shows you have initiative and I like that in a partner.

Ⅲ : ℐ understand that real life is very important, and most adults (myself included) have jobs/universities/other obligations above and beyond roleplay.  I do not expect for you to respond to the roleplay every day (although that would be pleasant); as such I hope you forgive me any lapses I may have where real life intrudes upon my writing.

Stories

Folie à deux {Drama / Romance} F x M ※FULL UP※
It's dinner time in a modest suburban home, mother and father listening politely while the four year old describes the daily machinations of her dolls.  The clock ticks away as it pours rain outside, windows quaking with sudden fits of thunder and the occasional push of sleet.  There is a sudden pounding at the door, followed by fervent cries; the father puts his hand on his wifes shoulder, grabs a nine iron, and cautiously opens the door to discover a startlingly pretty woman, wrapped in a soaking and scandalously see through robe.  She is a complete stranger, and yet when she meets his gaze her eyes are smoldering, fairly glittering with the promise of something that she herself seems to be incapable of articulating.  Confused, he attempts to shut the door on her but she pushes her way into his arms and kisses him, at which point the terrified wife grabs the still babbling child and makes for the phone to dial the police.

After what seemed like an eternity of police and ambulance workers disentangling the sobbing woman from his arms, the house quiets, and he is left to his own devices.  Days turn into weeks and he sludges through work and homelife, every spare second reverting to the passionate kiss, and the completely fanatical cries as she was torn away.  He turns from his wife in bed, he isolates himself from his friends, and he focuses his energy on reliving the moment and questioning; until he finds her again completely by chance, window shopping. 

A father, early in his marriage and torn between duty and increasingly unstable lust; and a mysterious woman at the center of it all, herself long devoid of reason, driving them both to the very brink of madness.

The role of the female is to be played by me, the role of the male would be played by you.

Bloom {Crime / Romance / Psychological / Horror?} F x M/F/T/O? ※FULL UP※

She was found sitting, unresponsive, a pool of blood; or at least that's the latest rumour about her, passing from lip to lip of the rosey cheeked interns doing first or second rotations on the North Ward.  Officially listed as Jane Doe (though referred to affectionately as Janey by the nursing staff) she has been on this wing for closing in on two weeks, wholly unresponsive.  ECT, benzo's, the gamut of psychotropic drugs have been tested gently with her all to no avail, except for one phrase repeated endlessly "l'énigme est en fleur".  After a concerted effort her case is given up as hopeless except in the eyes of your character, who returns day after day, obsessed with the haunting creature who doesn't register the outside world and yet expresses so much passionate emotion in her honey hued eyes.

The story begins on a day like any other, where your character has spent the better part of the day by her bedside, reading stories, bantering with a woman who might as well be a corpse.  As you stand and turn to leave you feel a sudden, weak tugging on your wrist, and hear a furtive plea in the otherwise quiet room.

"Help me."

The up shot of this is that you can chose your character - is he/she/zhe a detective returning day in, day out to find out what she saw that pushed her into catatonia? Is he/she/zhe a doctor, who is immediately arrested by something in her eyes, working either with or against the police?  Really you could even be the sibling/loved one of another patient, just talk to me about the role.

Additionally this can go either with drama/realism, or drama/supernatural, hell it could be a straight out and out horror if you really wanted.  I'm leaving it much more open, so that if you would want it to be like Folie and purely psychological that's fine, but if you would want it to extend beyond that I am all ears.

Violet Affair {Science Fiction / Romance} F x M/F/T/O? ※VERY INTERESTED※
Marnie is throwing herself her annual birthday party, but this one is pretty special; it's been a decade since she awoke from stasis.  Something went wrong, as intergalactic flights were wont to do, and Marnie Cavanaugh was woken up 43 years after she was to have landed; at least that's what the computer told her when she checked.  Bits of her memory were completely void, which was only to be expected after so long unchecked by medical personnel, but luckily for her the ship suffered only minor damage in it's crash landing and so she updated herself from the personnel files. 

10 years into her unexpected exile she has yet to leave the ship; surrounding her on all sides is what appears to be liquid, something of a lake or perhaps evening the beginnings of an ocean.  Within the past month something has stirred Marnie to action however; a flickering violet light, progressively stronger each night and with a dedicated pattern which has appeared on the horizon.  After drinking the last packet of vintage wine M. Cavanaugh has put together a pack of necessities (water, food, and a tent) strapped on her rebreather and is determined to cross the waters to reach the light, and determine if it is a natural phenomena or if it is commanded by the hands of a being capable of intellect.

My character would be that of Marnie, yours would be the entity controlling the light.  What the light is, who the being is, is really up to you but I want to be very clear here: your character will need to be human or human like.  Think Mass Effect aliens in terms of "human like", or androids features in PK Dick stories.  Also, we can decide ahead of time what the light is or you can reveal it was we go along.  I think to be most comfortable though the salient feature of a partner for this story would need to be someone who can world build with me.

Create Your Own

Pairings:

Viking Warrior x Irish Nun [Historical][MxF]
Roman Warrior x Tribal Princess [Historical][MxF]
Spy x Spy [Historical/Modern][AnyxF]
Witch x Demon [Historical/Modern][AnyxF]
Professor x Graduate Student/Assistant [Modern][AnyxF] ¹

¹ I would prefer the professor to be substantially older (late 20s versus late 40s or even late 50s)

Status

Folie à deux : FULL UP!
Bloom : FULL UP!
Violet Affair : OPEN!
CYOP : OPEN!

RadiationBaby

RadiationBaby