News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ready for action!

Started by Keyria, October 04, 2012, 09:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyria

Alright, I have recently been accepted, like, this morning some time. Now I need to get a roleplay going. I'm not too picky, so just ask me. The worst I can do is say no. I do have things I WILL NOT do, so please don't ask: Anal and incest. Nope, no, not gonna happen. I'm not fully versed in every kind of kink, but if you bring something up that isn't peaking my interest, I will tell you in a very nice way. So, if I might interest you, touch me! I promise not to bite...too hard!

I do have things I WILL NOT do, so please don't ask: Anal, incest, scat and other weird bodily fluid stuff.
Update!

Something(s) that has recently gotten my twisted little mind working that I would absolutely love:
Dominating: I want to be dominated, by you! *Pouts* Master, please?
Forced: I would prefer it to only start out forced, then turn to consensual.
Slave: A living sex doll, complete with ego-swelling words!

Those are the three that are really fried into my mind right now, so please consider them. I have possible plots for all three, but I'm not spoiling the whole surprise right here.

I would prefer to stick with MxF pairings, me as the female.
I'm that girl your mother used to warn you about...
When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm even better...

Silverfyre

Hello there and congrats on your approval!  I did want to give you a bit of advice that will help you acquire some RP partners faster: Post some ideas.  Put together a few pairings, perhaps even a quick " this x this, with me playing this" list for potential partners to browse through and get an idea of what you like.  Believe me, you will get far more hits than misses by giving people something to work with rather than simply "I am looking for RP!".  I hope that helps and good luck on your stories!

Keyria

O Silver my Silver, thank you ever so much. (Sorry, but your other title said to)

I will do that, so thanks for the heads up!

Silverfyre

~Chuckles~ No problem.  I wish you all the best in your writing endeavors. 

CapeCodRPGER

Keyria

Well, I thought it might be time for a slight update. I want to add some ideas for a couple of role plays I wouldn't mind trying to hash out.

Shows:

Sons of Anarchy
Big Bang Theory
Alphas
Supernatural

Books/Movies:

Elizabeth Lowell trilogy, Untamed, Untouched and Enchanted
Harry potter

I also like real world settings, perhaps there could be a real life type role play put together.

If you see something you like, feel free to shoot me a message. If you'd like to ask about something not listed, don't be shy; I might have just not thought of it before posting..