Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bloody Rose

Can I have the chef reserved? A female chef mmmmm

Sasha

Marked Riona ...Character pending for the maid .

Marked Zarazel....Character pending for the chef . < Please fill out on/off page, player preference ..whatever we are calling it .>

Welcome Bluemoon ....hopfully your making a guest character ....seems we need more guests . 

Not sure what happened to Wolfy and Clarissa ...think they wondered off to make those babies .   :P

rahatngt

Name: Richard Hudson
Player Name: rahatngt
Sexual Preference: Hetero

Description: He's got dark hair, 5'11, 260lb a bit on the weighty side at this age. Still very virile and full of life.

Character: A very confident and controlling man with a varying personality, sometimes very easy going and sometimes very strict. He is a seriously rich person and used to get whatever he wants by using both his considerable influence, personality and money. He is very into living his life the way he wants it and enjoy it to the fullest.

Background: A self made man from a lower middle class background he has at present no actual family. He had twice been married to some hot wild bombshell and things had fallen off both times and had been single for the last couple of years. Owns the huge Villa and other assortment of properties around the globe. His business interest are wildly varied from property development, private air service, manufacturing etc. His interest in media industry is recent but he is already a influential player and have a girl band as his latest acquisition. His interest in them was almost equally divided between personal and business. One of the band member is joining him in this trip as a partner.

Wolfy

Quote from: Sasha on April 05, 2010, 07:44:51 AM
Marked Riona ...Character pending for the maid .

Marked Zarazel....Character pending for the chef . < Please fill out on/off page, player preference ..whatever we are calling it .>

Welcome Bluemoon ....hopfully your making a guest character ....seems we need more guests . 

Not sure what happened to Wolfy and Clarissa ...think they wondered off to make those babies .   :P

:P Gonna have a CS up soon, hopefully....if I can find Carli. Lol.

bluemoon

Character name : Ranna (nick: Rain) Duprae
  Sexual Preference : Straight/persuadable
  Description : About 5'5", 120 lbs. Light frame, not a twig, but not large by any means. Medium length auburn/light brown(meaning somewhere between the two colors) hair. Hazel green eyes, light skinned, but with the slightest hint of a natural tan (Native American background).
  Character Personality: Rana is still trying to find herself, very uncomfortable, nervous, and shy at times, where as other times she's more outgoing than the group she's around. Of course, a little Whiskey never hurt to bring 'Rain' out of Ranna. She speaks with the slight of a southern twang, even being raised in the north. When visiting her sister down in Arkansas, people assumed she was a local, and even mistook her for her sister a few times. https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/af/Image200903230022.jpg
  Background information : Ranna was raised in the north, with all the ways of the south. Her mother was originally from Kentucky, and moved on up north to the Great Lakes area. After time, she eventually lost her accent which melded into that of her new surroundings. By the time Ranna was born, all traces of it were gone. Ranna was raised with southern hospitality, always inviting her friends for a bite to eat, offering them food. It was a wonder she ever kept her shape at all. She was more conservative than her sister, who would freely wander the house in nothing but a bra and panties, no, Ranna was far too self conscious for such things. Ranna was even self conscious when people asked if she was from the south, having an unexplained 'natural' southern twang. When she was 17, she discovered Rain while down in Arkansas, where her sister had moved just a couple years earlier. Rain was her nickname, given after one crazy day filled with whiskey shots, and beer. Her sister gave her this 'alter ego' name, as Rain was more outgoing, and wasn't afraid of...well, anything. Her sister also loved snowboarding, and wanted Rain to get in on it too, so gave her the free pass she had received to learn so they could go together the next year.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sasha

Nice idea you have going there Bluemoon ...are you looking for someone to play the sister to join you ?

As I am understanding it ..your character is coming in rather not quite realizing the place is a swingers style club and then will be of course finding that out through most likely the first night or so ...but finding herself snowed in with the group.

How much more fun can that be ?   :P

Character approved rahatngt ....I will be posting the band member here shortly for everyone . As a note ...we are transferring characters from an earlier group game over to this one . As they both rather fit the storyline well . Giving myself and rahatngt to have the opportunity to play characters that a lot of work had went into. 

Since I had more interest in the employees than I had first thought ..I am moving to play a guest . Will still be running a few background incidents and things ..not to fret on that one anyways . Just wanted to make sure I do not hurt anyones feelings is all .

Will ask that everyone find a picture of their character for the formal Character profile thread as it helps get a visual for the rest of us . Need any help let me know.

Thanks for all the characters so far ...and the ones soon to come that have been discussed via private messages. Please fill free to send me a message any time with questions I do not bite ..least not in a bad way.   ;)

Also For the extra work put in making your on/offs so they can be posted for everyone . It is most appreciated .

bluemoon

I wasn't really looking for a sister, no. That would just be awkward for me xD. That's why I kinda said that her sister sent her alone, waiting til next year to join her....she would do that kind of thing...I could definitely see her doing that, yup. So...we need pictures now? ...can I just use my pic that's on the Elluiki? Its the closest thing I could probably find Put the link to the pic in my CS...And yea, I kind of wanted her to be in the dark about the activities at the lodge....I was also thinking, people are probably wondering why her nickname would be Rain...hopefully not everyone hates country music, and if you want to know one of the reasons, listen to the song "Rain is a good thing"
Luke Bryan - Rain Is A Good Thing
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sasha

Name : Cheryl Wagner
Player Name : Sasha
Sexual Orientation : bi-sexual
Hair Color : Brunette , sometimes with a red or purple tint to it .
Measurements :  5ft 7 , 120lbs , 34b
Tattoo's : side of right hand , and Tribal with rose across leg base of mini skirt.

Talents – can play the piano , song writing , vocals, good actress , has done some modeling before.

Personality – Rather shy on the surface, polite and rarely gets angry more of the even keel person of the group. Though a hint of a naughtier side exists with the tattoos she has and a few slips of the tongue. Energetic, loves to work out , swim and will play volleyball. Not afraid to do a little wrestling or football with the boys. Loves surprises and small gifts…is curious about things but stands back some to watch another do it first. Or thinks on it for awhile and then never does it but finds herself being drawn back to thing that caught her interest. Confidence level is a bit lacking though she puts on a good show trying to hide that from everyone. Never thinking she is quite good enough and wanting the reassurance she is.

Background : Grew up in a lower income family as her father bailed out at an early age leaving her with a mother that was rather an alcoholic and not much of a role model. She struggled in school , got messed up in the drugs running with the wrong crowd. Decided somewhere along the line she wanted more ..maybe it was watching lifestyles of the rich and famous or something. She got a job , bought her own clothes …did some modeling and soon it was her that was paying the bills. Her agent hooked her up with this music thing knowing that she had some talent though she bout fell over when she got a part in the band. Then she really had to clean up her act and put forth all her effort into the group. Getting along with the rest of the girls as they were more like sisters ..she became the confidant.

Far as boyfriends go ..she never had much luck at that. She dated the one in high school but it was more just because she wanted to be popular. After he went to college he tried to get her to do things that she always felt uncomfortable with. He was just so pushy and then it was one more thing trying to get her to be in a threesome adding her best friend to the mix . Finally she left him after walking in on his doing her best friend behind her back. That is when she changed , stop the drugs ..got the job modeling . Has not dated anyone since not wanting another broken heart and just not able to trust a man.

Current :  The band she plays in had a change in the finacier for the group a man named Richard Hudson ..and over the course of the last year or so he has opened up the girls personality a bit more. Helping to remove a few of those prior inhabitions and she can be found in his company on a semi regular basis now. He is most definately considered a sugar daddy to the girl but she cares for the man a bit more than just that . He never controls her freedom more encourages her sexual explorations bringing out Cheryl's kinkier wild side for all not just himself .

Xiddeus

Only man who exuded enough southern charm to be Ray. But I think we will go with his guy for he looks.  But his voice will remain the Duke's.

For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Bloody Rose

Character name :  Kathleen Anzaker (Kat)
Sexual Preference :   Bisex
Description : http://thesparkpost.com/storage/the-hot-chicks/valentina-dessi-hot-sexy-pretty-babe-model-naked-nude-breasts-tits-stacked-Latina-hiphip-phatass-fat-ass%204.jpg
  Character Personality:  She is a very happy girl, she is always hearing music and messing around with friends.
  Background information :
Kat was born in Puerto Rico, ever since little she had been very good at cooking and always wanted to be around the kitchen to help her mother cook. While growing up she always helped her mother cook and always did her best to make the dishes pretty and delicious with the help of her mother. She got known in high school for doing the cooking for the activities of the class and even for all the parties. It was like that until one day, her mother died in a car crash and left her alone and going to foster care. 

When she went into foster care her cooking went away, she was not allowed in the kitchen so she mostly spent her time alone. She made a couple of friends but always stayed with them, she did not wanted new friends afraid to loose them as well.  She did not do much about it she just lived her life until she was old enough to go live on her own. She applied to the top chef school and got accepted, she quickly moved to that city and started her career.

She moved to the university and started her career, she was happy to be back at cooking and back to what she loved to do. Everyday she woke up and went to classes her life was back on track. Four years later she graduated with honors out of the university, after the graduation she looked for a job. It was hard looking for a job in the city since they were mostly taken so she decided she wanted a place calm and apart from the city, and she found what she was looking for. She started working at the lodge and lived there as well, she was happy and she knew she was in the right place.

Dizzi

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on April 05, 2010, 08:11:49 AM
:P Gonna have a CS up soon, hopefully....if I can find Carli. Lol.

*Wacks with baseball bat* We're still not done making babies!!! *Drags Wolfy back to PMs*
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Sasha

Character added Zarazel .....might want to make that chef character a little older ...maybe 24-26...I have no idea really but 22 seems rather young to me .

added the link for your on/offs to .

Looks like we just need a few more guests characters posted .

To make the employees even in M/F ratio ...maybe a male security guard or bartender .

Bloody Rose

Sure make her 26 then (cannot change it via phone but you can).

Nim

Hello Sasha,  Do you have room for one more?  Willing to play male/female  guest or employee... what ever may be needed.

ff

Character submitted below for approval/review. If she doesn't work for some reason, just let me Sasha, know and I'll try to make one consistent with the RP. For example, if you think 22 is too young, I'll make her a grad student and the trip a reunion or friend's-bachlorette-party trip.

I included the other sorority sisters because Sasha mentioned bringing along 'partners' and because it fit with her backstory and seemed fun. I wasn't planning to actually play multiple characters or to individualize the other girls. If Sasha or other players want to have them do things or otherwise use them as living props, that's fine with me (I'd be flattered in fact). Conversely, if Sasha doesn't want me bringing them along at all, then I can write it out - like the others are staying somewhere else, but my character (or my char + one roommate or whatever) 'had' to come to CLSL b/c the other place was booked up (as you'll se in the backstory below, her joining the trip was last minute). There could even be a practical joke element (like she doesn't know CLSL has a swinger reputation, but whichever sister chose it does). Or she could've just come up with one other girl who then meets someone and ditches my char.

Also the girls could and probably would all share one room, since they are poor college students, and overstuffing a hotel room and partying late in it is half the point of such a trip.

EDIT: per discussion with Sasha, bumped age up to grad school, changed to 3 girls (so switched van to car) - and included her idea about a car breakdown that changes their plans to the CLSL.

Character name : Crystal White
  Sexual Preference : Bi-curious; very much at a self-realization and still somewhat impressionable point in her life; it remains to be seen how she will develop and grow
  Description:

Character Personality:

Crystal's always been a sharp tack and a good student, but you might not know it to meet her. She has a goofy and sometimes off-pitch sense of humor, and she can get tongue-tied when trying to be tongue-in-cheek. She can be prone to silly antics, and has a hammy, exhibitionist streak. She also likes to see things for herself. She has an insatiable curiosity about the world; a thirst and hunger for knowledge, travel, new experiences, and self-realization. She's very fidgety, often twirling or chewing her hair, or rolling a twig or pen or iPod earbud in her fingers or lips. She can be very flirty and provocative when the mood strikes her (as it's wont to after a few pours from a bottle or keg, or the occasional joint), but underneath it all, she's submissively romantic at heart.

Background information :

College! Road Trip! Weeeeeee!

Crystal White hadn't originally planned to join her sorority sisters on the Phi Epsilon Mu annual alumni trip, eagerly awaiting instead a getaway with her boyfriend to Maui. Little did she know that one of her own sisters and roommate earlier in grad school, the rare beauty Mee-Yun, had been made a similar promise by the same rapscallion. Crystal and Mee-Yun, realizing they were common dupes rather than cheating rivals, narrowly managed to patch their friendship up (a heart to heart conversion did the trick, and a drunken hookup with each other didn't hurt either).

With a desperate need to get away from it all, Crystal and Mee-Yun at the last minute joined their skilled-skiing-(or was it snowboarding?)-snowbunny sister Sarah in her blazing convertible for a snowy road trip to the massive, commercialized ski hotel-resort booked for this year's alumni getaway.

Perhaps she'd actually be able to finish proofreading her thesis on the ride up, and be able to truly work-hard-play-hard, cut loose, and go wild during the sorority senior ski trip, where a mery (and tipsy and frisky) time ought be in store for all. Perhaps she'll meet great guys and girls who'll make her feel good about herself again. Crystal's promised herself that now nothing can stand between her and her own happiness or her very special bond with her sisters. Crystal had always been a hard-working student, with a simultaneously fun-and-boring suburbun upbringing. She refused to let one broken heart break her focus too.

As the car wound its way up the mountain, bootleg mp3s of Avril Lavigne's latest and '80s power ballads belted from the latest iPod models and out the windows. Ooh, oh, we're halfway there...

rahatngt

Hey ff, welcome to E and the game.

I liked your character and enjoyed your stealing the Crystal name :D

ff

Quote from: rahatngt on April 06, 2010, 02:36:38 AM
Hey ff, welcome to E and the game.

I liked your character and enjoyed your stealing the Crystal name :D

lol, thanks and thanks! I've always loved the name Crystal, which was part of how the thread caught my eye, and so the in-backstory 'it's a sign' reference was like a private fourth wall joke to my own 'it's a sign!' moment.

btw great characterl likewise. IMO entrepreneurs/capitalists get underrated (though I'm biased b/c I know a few people who tried web start ups), and I thought the concept of him managing a girl band and then - y'know - was very amusing, and a clever choice of resort partner. (Also thought it was funny b/c in my Intro thread I had a prompt where I had to write the PoV of a girl band.)

One thing though, for 5'11", 260 is actually pretty darn heavy isn't it? (he looks maybe, hm, 220-230 in the picture?) I think it's GREAT that not every character will be 'perfect', it's much more real (and I thought Pearce looked great in Mama Mia), I just thought I'd point in out (for all I know it was a typo). Or maybe I'm just off, since I'm more used to thinking of girls' weights vs height, and men are a higher % bone and muscle (men and women really shouldn't have the same BMI scale, but whatchagonnado).

rahatngt

I am pretty horrible with height and weight guesses so go more with the photo then the weight. But you got the basic idea right, not a fanatically fit guy just what would naturally be for a guy of his age. His attraction is more in his commanding personality than physical .. well except for virility. Of course I do love idea of pairing him up with a very sexy girl.

If you have read Sasha's psot beforehand, we had a very naughty and hot band girls game with lots of effort, didn't go so well unfortunately :(   and Sasha came up with the brilliant idea of using them for this one.

Glad that you like it.

CaptainErotica

I still need to do my character up for this, but I should have it ready in a few hours. I'm going to play a guest.

I think Sasha's comment about bringing a partner was meant more in a bf/gf or spouse/SO. I mean it it suppose to be a swingers ski resort. It was also my impression that she was hoping two players to get together and work out those details. Being a swingers club being married/involved wouldn't preclude interacting with other people since it would prettym uch be expected that a lot of swapping would be going on.

Anyway I'm actually thinking about making both a male and female character(Husband and wife.) Unless someone wants to play the wife, or anyone has a problem with me playing a female. I'll post my characters soon.

CaptainErotica

Okay here are my character proposals. They might not seem very fleshed out, but I tend to mold them as I go. I will also add pictures once we get started. I'm still looking for something i like.

Character name : Tom Spencer

Sexual Preference :  Straight, but not afraid to get sexual with men if women are also involved.

Description : < picture can be posted >

Character Personality:
Tom has come a long way form the shyness of his youth. Outspoken and often blunt and to the point he doesn't mince words. If he wants something from you he will tell you and if he doesn't like something he will tell you that as well. Yet, he is a very open minded and happy person and rarely gets angry. The only thing he loves more than women is sports. Though he likes to tease and be in control he is a switch and often plays the role of sub for his more dominant oriented wife.

Background information :
  Born in Florida Tom has lived most of his adult life in Seattle. He owns his own comic and hobby shop and enjoys gaming and reading comics. He also loves video games and holds LAN parties in the basement of his shop three times a year. He also hosts a Beer Hulk tournament every August. He got into the BDSM scene while roleplaying in a LARP about werewolves and vampires. Though he never really got into the game, he did meet a few female friends who exposed him to the lifestyle and he has enjoyed it ever since.

It was actually at an underground S&M auction where he met his wife.(assuming I either play both characters of someoneelse wants to play her.Otherwise I'll need to edit this.) It was a fabled case of love at first sight, or in their case bite, since their meeting involved him giving her a bite of his red lickerish rope.

One of their agreements when they got married was that they would have an open relationship and so far both have been happy with the set up. They are frequent swingers who enjoy watching each other with other people almost as much as they enjoy being together. They have been members of the resort since last winter.

Character name : Debra Spencer

Sexual Preference : Straight, but madly curious

Description : < picture can be posted >

Character Personality:
  Sarcastic, witty and a bit feisty. Though she prefers to be dominant she occasionally likes to be controlled. Like her husband she is open minded and out spoken, unless she is trying to dominate someone.

Background information :

Debra worked as a bartender in a strip club where she met am an who claimed to own an underground S&M club. She dated him for awhile which is where she learned of her domineering tendencies. When she expressed these desires to her also dominant partner they decided to part ways.

It was actually at an underground S&M auction where she met her husband. It was a fabled case of love at first sight, or in their case bite, since their meeting involved him giving her a bite of his red lickerish rope.

One of their agreements when they got married was that they would have an open relationship and so far both have been happy with the set up. They are frequent swingers who enjoy watching each other with other people almost as much as they enjoy being together. They have been members of the resort since last winter.

Sasha

Quote from: Nim on April 06, 2010, 01:41:46 AM
Hello Sasha,  Do you have room for one more?  Willing to play male/female  guest or employee... what ever may be needed.

Of Course Nim ....we have room for you . Will get back to you on the character ...just waking up .

Robguy ..both characters are accepted as displayed ...perfect . I have no issue with a male player playing a female character or vice versa so your idea to play both sounds quite lovely . You more than a capable writer to pull off playing both parts .

I am understanding that if any of the ladies out there would like to play the wife character ....Robguy is more than willing to discuss that with you . Since I do know a few others that had marked an interest  via pm ...maybe they might be interested in playing the character as well .

ff ....I am going to send you a pm ...after I have coffee and think on it . It is a well wrote and thought out character ...just need to consider the game as a whole . Will be responding soon though .

CaptainErotica

Whatever works, you know me I'm easy.  ;)

Sasha

Okay PM sent to ff ....moving ages to grad students ..to give a bit more maturity factor in the scenario . < 24 -26>

Will be limiting the car load to 3 girls ..max of 4 . Proposed that one of the girls is a member and that their car broke down on their roadtrip down the way from the lodge ...so they were able to get a room due to a cancellation and because they had a member with them.

I will play one of the girls that is the member I think ..unless someone else wants to . Need a volunteer to play the Asian Character as discussed in your story background.

So going to put your developing situation in suite 6 . Enjoy and thank-you for the lovely looking character .

Sasha