Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend

...what is it trying to sell us?

I hate credit stealing with a passion. Replacing with original vid -Vek

Andy

Wh- wait.. wha..

did he..

WTF!? ???
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

The Overlord

Gay men on wheels missing the rest of the motorcycle?? Seriously yes, WTF?

And who's the poor schmuck that had to build and render that? That can't be a pinnacle in your career as an animator... :/

Oniya

Can I make a comment about 'gear shifting'?   >:)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Skye

I was wondering the same thing. -Sits next to Oniya-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Doomsday

wtf seriously indeed.

Kotah

Male enhancement supplements...

That's my vote.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Vekseid

...gah.

Sorry Sab, but the original vid deserves credit here >_>

Sabby

Its cool :) the original is much better now that I've seen it!

Vekseid

Quote from: The Overlord on September 14, 2009, 05:04:53 PM
Gay men on wheels missing the rest of the motorcycle?? Seriously yes, WTF?

And who's the poor schmuck that had to build and render that? That can't be a pinnacle in your career as an animator... :/

This was done in Poser.

It lends itself to the absurd, there are also some Captain America renders that are pretty amusing.

Doomsday

Bah but Veks, the end was what made the movie, and the editing the 2nd party did. :(

MasterMischief

That...was...awesome!

What?  I am easily amused.