Slice of Life / Kinky Lovers and others - Vanilla & D/s - M seeking F/FF

Started by TyCaine, November 06, 2023, 03:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TyCaine

Ok everyone, I'm back!
COVID tried to take me down, but to no avail!

And I'm looking for a few stories.

The Guy Next Door (Vanilla-ish Maybe/Slice of Life) Open
This is a vanilla (or not so) / romance / lust story, with a possible twist or two.
More Detail
A man, age to be discussed with partner though original thought is around mid 30s (could be older, possibly widower or veteran, or both, certainly something of a loner) just moved in either next door, the house across the street, a few down the block, etc...

There's some construction prior to his moving in, and rumors abound about what he was having done, especially since one of the workmen happened to mention something about sound proofing!?!?
Does he have a recording studio in the basement? Does he have a place he keeps women he's kidnapped? Does he have a bondage dungeon hidden away?
The rumors and questions abound, getting more and more outrageous as they're repeated...and then the man moves in and...he's quite the hottie...

What would need to be discussed with my writing partner would be the details of that sound proofed room, whether he warms up to their character relatively quickly, or does he remain a distant for a while, and they find themselves having to work to get his attention? And just exactly how does she try to get his attention?
Is there just one woman in the neighborhood interested in him, or did he happen to land on divorcee street and there's several?
Is that sound proofed room for nefarious intentions, or is it simply a recording studio and he either plays music or records a podcast? Or perhaps it is indeed a bondage dungeon that he's happy to introduce a local lovely to?

Another twist could be of the fantastical, in that he's actually a werewolf, and the sound proofed room in the basement, with a time lock, is actually there for him to ride out the full moons in so he doesn't cause havoc in the neighborhood. What happens if a curious neighbor finds a door unlocked, heads down to the basement and, unsuspectingly, opens the unmarked time lock door only to have it close and lock behind her, locking her in with him moments before he's ready to change and she gets quite the surprise as the werewolf decides to take her for his own?

Possibilities abound!

Everything from May/December relationship (though would prefer not too much of a gap), simple slice of life fun, multiple partners as the local lovelies take turns trying to get his attention to themselves, or some werewolf loving....
Can be light and fun and smutty, or dark and twisty, or somewhere in between...
Can include kinks, or not...
Do you have ideas to include? Bring them to the party!

All is open to be discussed with a potential partner!

On the flip side, is this The Girl Next Door? And what is she hiding?

The Bodyguard (Vanilla-ish) Open
This is the vanilla / romance / lust version of the story below.
More Detail
A male Bodyguard is doing his best to protect his charge, a high flying actress/dancer/singer/celebrity/daughter of important personage. He takes his job very seriously, and at least initially, secretly hates the fact that he's been put in charge of, what he essentially believes is, a spoiled brat... Meanwhile she initially hates the fact she's been provided a bodyguard who insists on following her around, practically everywhere! But then finds a taste for the 'sport' of teasing him and tempting him, doing everything she can to crack that stern visage. This can lead to either just lust, the pair of them getting hot and heavy after she's been saved from a few close calls... Or it could lead to the pair falling for each, head over heels in love.

If we want to include light kinks we can, was really aiming for this one to be lighter, if looking for more intense check out the other variant of this story idea.

The Bodyguard (D/s) Open
More Detail
A male Bouncer turned Bodyguard is doing his best to protect his charge, a high flying actress/dancer/singer/celebrity, and is doing his best to resist her charms, her flirtations, her advances, never knowing her darker desires as she is always careful to hide her darker side. Until one day she decides she's had enough, she wants him, this Bodyguard who has saved her life several times, this Bodyguard who's quiet, reserved, dedicated and resistant to her charms. Is he really resistant? Is there a deeper passion hiding behind that suit and kevlar vest? Is he truly the silent type, or can she make him scream with pleasure? Or perhaps beg to climax? One day, soon, she will find out, and he will end up on the ride of his life as the true depths of her darker side reveal themselves to him...

Looking for the Female Domme who has had enough of the resistance this loyal and dedicated bodyguard shows, she would be dead if not for him, and this makes her excited, he's been shot for her, hospitalized for her, he would do anything, wouldn't he? Except, he's so proper, always careful to keep the level of decorum around her, never doing more than smile slightly at her flirtations... If anything, this has made her her hotter for him...

While he (me) is soon going to learn the meaning of pleasure and pain, of domination, and of dedication, of loyalty...

The twist of this could be the other way, she's into all kinds of kinks though as a submissive, and he happens to be a Dom in his personal life... A few flirtations, hints and such, or even her calling for him when she's had enough play and he removes the 'Dom' who has overstepped his bounds, only to not immediately release her from the restraints... Far from it, he tightens them after asking if she trusts him.... And he shows her how things are supposed to be done!

Expectations might include:
  • Light to medium bondage
  • Gags
  • Blindfolds
  • Teasing/light edging
  • Sensation play
  • Light anal play
  • Light to medium breast play
  • Light to medium impact play
  • Vibrators, dildos, plugs
  • Oral play (both directions)
  • Forced/multiple orgasms
  • Mild orgasm denial (though recipient is usually finished off by end of season) leading to chastity cages / belts

By the end we could expect all of the above plus (but not limited to):
  • Medium to extreme/heavy bondage (the Dom/Domme likes the sub struggling helplessly, completely at their mercy in any position they can think of!)
  • Larger and/or more extreme gags
  • Hoods, to include partial (to allow use of the mouth if gag removed) and full (to ensure that gag is much more effective)
  • Intense teasing, edging and denial
  • Intense sensation play to include Electrostim play
  • Light to medium cbt
  • Light to heavy anal play to include pegging/anal sex while bound tightly, rough pegging/anal sex, anal plugs
  • Medium to heavy impact play
  • Forced oral pleasuring/smothering/queening
  • Forced blowjob (with strap-on) play/training
  • Orgasm denial to include chastity (short and longer term)
  • Perhaps forced animal play
  • And, potentially, introducing the sub to the Dom's/Domme's friends, after they're either suitably tamed or at the very least tightly bound, to double Domme team and spit roast the sub

The Long Legs Of The Law Open
I saw a thread on here a while ago that had a concept that was pleasing...
More Detail
A guy runs afoul of a small town female sheriff, something like he'd had a drink in a 'dry' county where alcohol is not permitted, so it's quite serious, add to this (as perhaps he's rich) he tries to bribe his way out... Deciding to make an example of him, the female sheriff decides to enact punishment, at first there by the car, and then back at the sheriff's office jail... Thinking possibilities for multiple (though preferred female) officer present (maybe at least two) to provide 'justice' with restraints, and all manner of toys including strap-ons...

Like above, expectations could include:
  • Gags
  • Blindfolds
  • Teasing/light edging
  • Sensation play
  • Light anal play
  • Mild orgasm denial (though recipient is usually finished off by end of season) leading to chastity cages

By the end we should expect all of the above plus (but not limited to):
  • Medium to extreme/heavy bondage (she likes him struggling helplessly, completely at her mercy in any position she can think of!)
  • Hoods, to include partial (to allow her use of his mouth if gag removed) and full (to ensure that gag is much more effective)
  • Light to medium cbt
  • Light to heavy anal play to include pegging while bound tightly, rough pegging, anal plugs
  • And, potentially, introducing him to her friends, after he's either suitably tamed or at the very least tightly bound, to double Domme team and spit roast her sub

Partners (D/s) Open
In essence it's a contemporary/modern slice of life style romance / love story based around a loving couple who have a fun filled, very active, fulfilling and very kinky love life.
More Detail
The pair are two professionals (whatever careers we decide) who start out as, essentially, switches, who take turns when the fancy takes then to tie each other up using an increasingly comprehensive (and growing!) selection of restraints, toys and bondage furniture that they purchase with their 'fun' money.

At some point, however, the female of the pair (your character), either through a change in position at work (requiring them to be more in charge or, essentially, dominant) or through their friends suggestions, decides that the next time she has her partner (boyfriend, hubby, whatever - my character) tied up she intends to change things up a bit and, perhaps, test his limits...

After finding him very much more receptive to the changes she introduces than she could have hoped she pushes a little further, becoming more and more dominant as time passes and finding herself getting more from the sessions together being the Domme and him being her sub (especially as willing to please her in whatever way she commands as he becomes), until finally a frank conversation is had where she finds him completely onboard with becoming her sub completely when it comes to their sexual escapades.

The start of this story can expect to include (but not limited to):
  • Gags
  • Blindfolds
  • Teasing/light edging
  • Sensation play
  • Light anal play
  • Mild orgasm denial (though recipient is usually finished off by end of season)

• Medium to extreme/heavy bondage (she comes to like him struggling helplessly, and finds him much more excited by it too!)
  • Hoods, to include partial (to allow her use of his mouth if gag removed) and full (to ensure that gag is much more effective)
  • Light to medium cbt
  • Light to heavy anal play to include pegging while bound tightly, rough pegging, anal plugs
  • And, potentially, introducing her friend to double Domme team and spit roast her sub

Now primarily I'm looking at this from the perspective of the female (your character) becoming the dominant one, I might consider this flipped with the male (my character) becoming more dominant... but we would have to discuss specifics.

Now this could be just a one shot, or potentially become something much, much more with the right writing partner. Either way I see this as at least a number of scenes as the one becoming more dominant tests their partner's limits slowly at first until eventually it becomes full blown D/s.

The Domme Next Door (D/s) Taken
(Taken from another's idea)
Another contemporary/modern slice of life style story about the 'girl next door', with a twist.
More Detail
My character has just moved in to the house on this quiet, suburban street, bought sight unseen as the market has been so hectic and he ended up paying more than he would have liked. But the house was....mostly good... But dated perhaps, and he'd have to save before having the money to do any real renovations... But at least he has his own place!

However, in the midst of moving in, setting things up in the master bedroom upstairs he discovers that the bay window provides a perfect view of the neighbor's yard and it's stunning pool and patio, not to mention a rather unrestricted view of the neighbor's upstairs bedroom! Enter your character.

Now we can discuss specifics, whether our characters are of like age, both professional and able to afford their own homes, or perhaps your character is younger, the of age daughter of a single mom or both parents, either way she's quite the Domme... If one or both parents we can discuss if they know of, approve of, or even encourage her dominant nature. She catches sight of my character though, and is determined to have him as hers....

This can go one of a few ways...
One, a slow burn where she teases and entices him into becoming first her lover, then her bound lover, then completely her sub...
Two, having lured him over once or twice she ensnares him in a rather dub-con bondage position and decides to see how far she can push him only to have him begging for more!
Three, similar to slow burn but the build up includes often sending him back home either horny, frustrated and caged, or completely sated and exhausted, knowing he will willingly return again and again until he's finally ready to be hers, completely and utterly....

Like the first idea, the start of this story can expect to include (but not limited to):
  • Gags
  • Blindfolds
  • Teasing/light edging
  • Sensation play
  • Light anal play
  • Mild orgasm denial (though recipient is usually finished off by end of season) leading to chastity cages

• Medium to extreme/heavy bondage (she likes him struggling helplessly, completely at her mercy in any position she can think of!)
  • Light to medium cbt
  • And, potentially, introducing him to her friends, after he's either suitably tamed or at the very least tightly bound, to double Domme team and spit roast her sub

Any takers?

My O&Os are noted, however, please do not reply here, PM me if you are interested in RPing with me.

Thank you all for stopping by! :D
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Currently owe: 1 of 5 Solo threads, 0 of 3 Group threads, 0 PMs
Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

TyCaine

My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

TyCaine

Added two 'flavors' of The Bodyguard, as well as The Long Legs Of The Law

Looking for additional writing partners...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

TyCaine

Added The Guy/Girl Next Door...

Looking for an additional writing partner, maybe two...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences