Dark Harry Potter Role Play Anyone?

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, March 22, 2012, 07:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

OK I'm going to write up the opening post now I'm not gonna have a posting order so everyone feel free to post in any order  ;D I'll post the link to the thread in here as soon as I'm done then I'll make an OOC thread as well and if wanted a Character Thread
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

AlphaWolfQuin

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135612.0 here's the link to the story hope it's enjoyable ha ha I'll have an OOC thread link soon

AlphaWolfQuin

Google

Quote from: Krys Snape on March 26, 2012, 04:34:51 PM
Hmm may I suggest perhaps Google's character Dominic being her "owner" if he's up for it or maybe Snape and the abduction's up to you if you want it played out I say you can pick who your abductor is if you'd like  ;D
No objection
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Clio

Dominic or Lucius. Either one is delicious, so it's your choice, Google.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Google

Quote from: Christa McGinn on March 27, 2012, 02:37:16 AM
Dominic or Lucius. Either one is delicious, so it's your choice, Google.
I am on a whim thinking Dominic
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

AlphaWolfQuin

I love the way the RP is going so far guys  ;D I'm starting to think Lucius should end up being the leader eventually he is smart, rich, and has connections so it would probably benefit the rest of the death eaters if he began their rise to power

RubySlippers

As long as my unnatural experiments are overlooked by the new regime no issues with my support.

AlphaWolfQuin

I'm sure they can overlook them  ;D

Jag

Any objections to me tossing in a character? I know the game has already started and that is why I'm asking. I know a lot of GMs don't like new characters being added after the game has started until they reopen recruitment.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

AlphaWolfQuin

Jag

Lovely. ^^ I'll see what I can put together and jump right in.

Since we're playing this in the EX area, I shouldn't worry about my character being over sadistic, should I? I like harsh characters. Blood and gore, that sort of thing. And since we're not playing very much with canon, I can use a canon character who is considered dead, right? Not a main character like Remus or anything. I was thinking of using a Death Eater who died after the first fall of Voldemort. Evan Rosier. He's always been a favorite of mine. Would that be alright?

Clio

Yay! Michi! *hugs*

I totally watched Thor finally, btw. Loved it, and loved Loki. Then I saw Midnight in Paris with the same actor as F. Scott Fitzgerald. Hot.

Anyway, I was wondering if I should have Ginny wake up any time soon or let you guys decide what to do with her first.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Michi No Sora on March 27, 2012, 02:58:19 PM
Lovely. ^^ I'll see what I can put together and jump right in.

Since we're playing this in the EX area, I shouldn't worry about my character being over sadistic, should I? I like harsh characters. Blood and gore, that sort of thing. And since we're not playing very much with canon, I can use a canon character who is considered dead, right? Not a main character like Remus or anything. I was thinking of using a Death Eater who died after the first fall of Voldemort. Evan Rosier. He's always been a favorite of mine. Would that be alright?
Make them as sadistic as you want that is why it is in the extreme section hehe and I don't mind you using a canon character at all  ;D

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Christa McGinn on March 27, 2012, 03:25:25 PM
Yay! Michi! *hugs*

I totally watched Thor finally, btw. Loved it, and loved Loki. Then I saw Midnight in Paris with the same actor as F. Scott Fitzgerald. Hot.

Anyway, I was wondering if I should have Ginny wake up any time soon or let you guys decide what to do with her first.

You can have her wake up if you'd like she's pretty much surrounded and probably unarmed now so she'll have no way to run

Jag

Quote from: Christa McGinn on March 27, 2012, 03:25:25 PM
Yay! Michi! *hugs*

*snuggles* Christa!

Loki is such a bitter darling, isn't he? ^^ In fact, I think the actor that plays him will make a perfect image for Evan Rosier. And yes, he did play Fitzgerald in Midnight in Paris. I forgot about that. Someone pointed out in another thread that he would make a perfect Data if they ever did a Star Trek the Next Generation movie. He really would.

Clio

Quote from: Michi No Sora on March 27, 2012, 03:32:44 PM
*snuggles* Christa!

Loki is such a bitter darling, isn't he? ^^ In fact, I think the actor that plays him will make a perfect image for Evan Rosier. And yes, he did play Fitzgerald in Midnight in Paris. I forgot about that. Someone pointed out in another thread that he would make a perfect Data if they ever did a Star Trek the Next Generation movie. He really would.

He totally would! You're right!

And he'll be your Rosier? Aww...he has such a cute face, but he does play a good villain.

Jag

I love his nose. I have a thing for noses. Tom Hiddleston, Robert Carlyle, Colin Cunningham, Alan Rickman, Arthur Darvill...they all have that nose. *purrs* And they all play good villains (except Arthur Darvill, he's a good guy).

Clio

Have I told you lately that I love you? Because I totally do. *hugs*

Jag

Is this alright?

Name: Evan Rosier
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Wand: 10", Willow, Veela hair core
Blood Status: Pure Blood
House: (If in Hogwarts) Slytherin
Appearance:

Personality:
Evan tends to be stubborn and has what Phineas Nigellus Black calls 'Slytherin bravery'. He's willing to fight and die for what he believes in. In 1980 he was willing to fight to the death with Mad-Eye Moody, even managing to blast off a part of Moody's nose in the battle. With a cold and almost sadistic demeanor, Evan chooses to keep Muggle-Borns as pets when they please him. He also enjoys flaunting his position as not only a Death Eater, but the son of one of the original Death Eaters. He believes it makes him better than some of the others who weren't born into the service of the Dark Lord. Even with Voldemort gone, he is still loyal to the cause. He believes it is the job of the living Death Eaters and Purist to continue what the Dark Lord started.

Biography: Being born with a name like Rosier, nothing short of perfection was expected from his pure-blood parents. He was sure that if he disappointed his family, they would kill him. He was taught the Unforgivable Curses at a young age by his Death Eater father.

Evan attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1970s and was Sorted into Slytherin  house. According to Sirius Black, he was part of a group of Slytherins and aspiring Death Eaters which included Severus Snape, as well as Wilkes, Avery, and Mulciber. They all entered the service of Lord Voldemort during the height of the War. With his father being one of the original followers of Voldemort, Evan was born into the service. Raised to be cruel and uncaring towards others. Having been raised by a Death Eater, it was inevitable that he would become one too. Even in school, he generally kept to himself and his fellow Slytherins.

Many thought he died in the fight against Mad-Eye Moody, but he didn't. Instead he was horribly injured and his mother hid him away. When he became well again, she sent him away to America to live with his Aunt and Uncle. She believed that he simply wasn't strong enough and that is why he'd failed to kill the Auror that night. He spent nearly the whole second Wizarding War in America being taught curses and such by his Uncle Xavier Rosier. His Uncle taught him things he knew he'd never learn from his father or anyone in England. How to be cruel in new ways and how to enjoy it. His Uncle even taught him that Muggles could be useful. They had very cruel and enjoyably painful ways as well. Things that while they could be done with magic, were more fun without magic.

His Uncle sent for a dark wizard from Japan that went by the name of Mabou Kakihara. The man was horribly sadistic and delighted in teaching Evan the ways of pain.

Evan finally returned to his mother just before the Battle of Hogwarts. Evan was there and took part in the killing of several muggle-borns. He captured one and kept it as his pet till it's body finally gave out and succumbed to death in his basement. Now he wishes to make his presence reknown in the wizarding world and to the other Death Eaters.

Other Information:
Evan's Death Eater Mask
Signature Spell/Curse: Bombarda Maxima -    Creates a big explosion that causes things to crumble into small pieces.
He enjoys using things other than magic when it comes to torturing his captives. He prefers small knives and long needles.

Jag

Quote from: Christa McGinn on March 27, 2012, 03:52:52 PM
Have I told you lately that I love you? Because I totally do. *hugs*

I could stand to hear it again.  ;D

Oh, I forgot Jason Flemyng on that list!

AlphaWolfQuin

I love it jump in whenever you'd like  ;D

Jag

Awesome. Thank you for letting me join. I plan on having Evan sort of bursting into Malfoy Manor and sitting down like he'd never left or been sent away almost 20 years earlier. :P

But before doing that, I shall read over the other posts and decide best where to put him. ^^

AlphaWolfQuin

awesome look forward to your post  ;D

Google

Quote from: Krys Snape on March 27, 2012, 08:46:04 AM
I love the way the RP is going so far guys  ;D I'm starting to think Lucius should end up being the leader eventually he is smart, rich, and has connections so it would probably benefit the rest of the death eaters if he began their rise to power
Not an issue though I do intend to plot against myself