Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riona

between? *confused* ahh yes between  sorry my one english midterms seems to have made my brain into goo this week and yeah i can see her doing that if all parties are interested >:)

Riona

Ok..my dad is in the hospital in Florida right now..so my posting might be non existent this week or crappy to say the least.  He's not well and I can't afford to go down to him. So apologies guys .  I will post just not sure when

Jecht

Completely understandable. My posting has been almost non-existent this past week
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Riona

Valkyrie1066

I must be more of a masochist than I realized. *throb throb throb*  Not only is there a fracture in my thumb, I slammed three fongers ofk mhy right hand in a windowl.  Not enough painkikklers to writek now...I am so sorry I've been gone  gitta get backlk for somke hot sex wityh vic!!!
Independently owned and operated.0

Riona

Jecht

Posting has been horrible this last week for most RPs I'm in....it's crazy
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Forget what i said...I'm sticking around for a few of my RPs but won't be as active...besides who would want to lose the infamous Vance  ;)
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

sinera

O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Jecht

I know I couldn't imagine it...Vance and Harmony are inseparable.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Riona

ok end of semester is close so i might be slow to post i also have a major test to take this saturday that I need to pass to do my student teaching next spring

Riona

hey wont be on much..my grandmother passed away..i should be able to psot sooon sorry

Valkyrie1066

Hey, I'm pruning up in the hot tub, here, Vic!!!  I've sent a few emails off to him.  No answer yet.
Still have a brace on my thumb, but I'm good otherwise. 

I recall he and Tempasts two week shower.....

Riona

Valkyrie1066

One of my prisoner pen pals says it's because I stick my fingers where they don't belong.  *evil grin*  We were discussing buttsex.  He's lucky he's got a wall and razor wire around him, or I'd kick his ass.
But then...he'd like that.

Hey, it's my thumb....I don't use my thumb for that....hmm...why not?...

Riona

sinera

Sorry I haven't been on much lately - life sucks. I've been in the hospital and in and out of dr's offices all week trying to figure out what the problem is *sigh*

Hopefully after this weekend things will get better...
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Valkyrie1066

So sorry to hear that!  {{{Hugs}}}

The Southern Region Spring War Practice was a bust, btw.  Thunderstorms.  75 fighters on the field, not that many at the feast.  You know I was there, rain or no rain.

Get yourself better!!!!

Riona

Ill try and post tonight..sorry no promises..got another bad call..my uncles just passed away...:( i cant even think straight right now..thats two in one week

sinera

Shoulda gone to Blackstone Raids, Val - I hear it was a blast this year, weather was good, lots of fighters. No feast, but they had a Hafla Saturday night.

Carlissa

Quote from: Jecht on April 17, 2010, 06:48:14 PM
I know I couldn't imagine it...Vance and Harmony are inseparable.

Your in love with someone besides me? *Cries*

Oh...and...Suprise! *Jumps out of magical box*

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting here...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Riona

ok ill be back and ready to post by thrusday night..got 4 papers to work on tomorrow and two finals thanks for being patient with me

Valkyrie1066

Kick it, girl!!!

Try espresso.  Worked for me.  After getting through all that boring writing, at least you can get to the writing you WANT to do.  I went to be a draftsman.  Steel detailing, electrical wiring diagrams, metallurgy, trig.  *yawn*  Engineer stuff.  My girlfriend at the time was going to Vet school, her homework was more interesting than mine.

Haibane

Just curious about this but... 13 pages in a players wanted thread? Shouldn't this maybe be moved to the game area as the OOC thread, its effectively bumping up and pushing current game requests down the page...

Camie Calamity

Hi, I was browsing through the group ideas and ran across this one as it caught my attention.  I know that most of the post have been ooc but was curious as to if it were still open?

Thanks,
Camie
What Turns Me On and What Turns Me Off!***Updated 6/30/2013***

Absences and General Slowness! *****Will be slow until February, at least.*****

Posting times for me are Monday-Friday.  Seldom weekend replies.