World of Warcraft - School themed, erotic, game idea. Sort of.

Started by Dashenka, January 09, 2015, 02:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

This is just an idea in the making, input is welcome as is interest.

So far the idea is:

- for it to be a school game. So there will be teachers and there will be students. (Obviously)
- for it to be a neutral setting so races from both factions are welcome
- that's about all there is for now. I know. It's not much, but that also means there is more input for you.

The school will just be a school. Students get taught the basics of professions and their classes. They live on the compound, sleep in mixed dorms. There will be sexual intercourse. It also requires you to be creative with your character to keep the game interesting for you. Plotting is allowed.

The exact location, purpose of the school and perhaps a grand plot is all open for debate. This is purely the setting I found interesting. I'd like some help getting this game fleshed out.

So shoot, let's hear your ideas.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Aiden

FlamingAce242

What sort of school would it be? A battle school, and if so what system? Or just a normal school?

Dashenka

Well I was thinking a bit of everything. During their class training there would be some combat training obviously but also the simple things like alchemy etc. It'll mostly be freeform. What happens between classes is also important to the game but that is for players to decide themselves :)

FlamingAce242

immabanana

O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

Dashenka

Okay that's 5 so far.

Gonna wait a bit more till I get a few more players. Spread the word :)

immabanana

As for the neutral setting, did you have anything in particular in mind?
There are not many areas like that in WoW, at least ones that aren't canonically PvP hellzones.
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

Dashenka

Depends... It doesn't have to be on neutral ground but a sort of mutual understanding to leave the school alone or a Goblin zone...

Winterspring or Tanaris spring to mind.

Silk

Could always have it in outlands shattrath or something maybe.

Or gnomeragon, just because it'll be funny :P

Dashenka

Everything's still open for debate :)

Also depends on the races people play. If everybody plays Horde or alliance we can make it in a capital :)

Chreestafer

Also interested in this one.

Anyone claim a bloodelf yet?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Biles

Well, there's always Pandaria or the Turtle Island as they are no doubt neutral between the Alliance and Horde.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed, Pandaria, Dalaran (albeit thanks recent events may have Lady Proudmoore ban hordies, but then again Khadgar gave middlefinger on her authority about said matter in Draenor because he is also member of Dalaran council), goblin towns.

FlamingAce242

Quote from: Chreestafer on January 16, 2015, 07:30:09 AM
Also interested in this one.

Anyone claim a bloodelf yet?

I didn't know we were claiming yet, I was totally gonna go for one.

Dashenka

We weren't claiming yet :)

But doesn't matter if we have more of one race although I'd love to have some goblins and gnomes too :D

More to come soon

Vrag

So... this is a school theme, yes? I'd be quite interested in playing one of the Forsaken, formerly a tutor from Dalaran.

Dashenka

Yes it's a school setting.

If any of you is interested in playing a teacher of some sort feel free....

Think I'm gonna get this started soon. Seems there is enough interest to get it going :)

Expect character sheets soon.

Madriv

I'd vote Dalaran, Lady Proudmoore having sadly (NOT) fallen off the cloud city and plummeted to her death (YAY) after a particularly rowdy dwarven holiday celebration.  *the orc adjusts his dwarf mask and keeps drinking*

Khadgar seems like a reasonable sort.

Dashenka

Okay sorry for the delay...

Let's see who's still up for playing.

I was thinking the college to be like a small town. A campus of sorts. Two dorms, an inn to eat and relax, a few houses for the teachers who live on campus and a central hall for teaching.

There will be some NPC's as well of course, I will create and play them. If you need one, let me know.

The headmaster and founder of the college is a middle aged gnome called Thinkofizz Sparksprocket. A goblin wouldn't work, they only want to make money.

For the reason that the college is a small stronghold or city, Dalaran wouldn't really work but I think Tanaris is neutral enough for a college to be set up. On the south coast, tugged away in the mountains. Uldum nearby for archaeology classes, Un'Goro for plants and animals, nice climate so we don't have to wear a lot of gear and the sex will be hot and sweaty. Yumm! Is anybody against Tanaris as a location?

If not, Sparksprocket College for the Young and Uneducated is hereby opened.

Character sheet:

[b]Student/Teacher:[/b] Pick one.
Player Name: Your Elliquiy user name.
Character Name: Character name. First and last if applicable.
Race: Only pick the playable races.
Age: ([url=http://www.wowwiki.com/Life_spans]Try to use think link to keep it a little realistic[/url])
Class: The class your character is being trained to or already is.
Professions: Pick two. The secondary skills are compulsory at the college, the main two are character depending.

Physical description or picture: Kinda speaks for itself. If you want, use your armory link.

Background: Where was the character born, what did your parents do, why are you here, etc.

Character Description: What kind of person is your character? What are you good at? What do you like? Etc.

Teacher
Player Name: Dashenka
Character Name: Rithran Staghelm
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Professions: Skinner and Leatherworking

Physical description or picture: Armory Link

Background: Rithran is the youngest daughter of the late arch druid Fandral Staghelm. From her youth on she was most destined to follow her father as archdruid but due to the power struggle between Fandral and Tyrande, Rithran was overlooked when Malfurion returned and her father gone missing. When reports reached her that her father had been captured by the Twilight's Hammer, Rithran exploded in front of Malfurion, calling him a terrible leader and claimed that Tyrande and Malfurion were too engrossed in their love for each other that they couldn't lead the Night Elf people no longer.

Rithran, now without her father and her long gone brother Valstann, broke all ties with the Night Elves of Darnassus and the Cenarion Circle led by Malfurion and became a bit of a privateer until she found the academy. She applied and is now one of the teaching staff, trying to teach her great skill in Leatherworking and her druidic powers to students.

Character Description: Unlike her father, Rithran is friendly and always open for somebody else's opinion. She is a patient teacher but if you do make her angry you'd better run.

Zaer Darkwail

Teacher
Player Name: Zaer Darkwail
Character Name: Maevar Sunblade
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage (specialized in arcane)
Professions: Enchanting and Jewelcrafting, has noticeable cooking skills.

Physical description or picture: His general appearance and he uses this staff when things go serious.

Background: Maevar Sunblade is part of Sunblade noble family in Silvermoon, albeit over the years it's members have dramatically diminished. Sunblade family was one families tasked in guarding Sunwell, which they failed to do so against Arthas and in ensuing conflict 90% of the family was slain in said battle. Leaving only handful survivors who were then blamed repeatedly by their society in failing in their duty and thus remaining family members stepped down being nobles as sort of self-inflicted penance for their failure.

Maevar remembers those times grimly as his sister who was also a mage then started study arts of warlock as she felt she needed more power to protect Silvermoon, at any cost. Over the years she ceased to be sister altogether to Maevar and she now only cares about power what infernal magics provide to her. At first Kael'thas was beacon of hope for the people and Maevar gladly embraced his message and after countless travels and trials reached Outland....only witness the grim truth of nature of Kael'thas alliances and what he had become and those who followed him. He had always admired his king and thus seeing him like this betrayed his childhood image what he had about Kael'thas.

But then came danger from the north, Northerend. One his cousins who was a paladin and worked for Argent Dawn was slain in plaquelands...and later returned as undead abomination as deathknight after he had slain his sister who was paladin who had also been captured but had not been chosen for transformation. He faced his own father who had become a vampiric abomination, a Darkfallen, under influence Blood-Queen Lana'thel. In addition facing his father in spell duel and destroying him, Maevar faced a blue dragon which had been mentor in his mage studies in his youth until he graduated.....and in Nexus war slew her, despite fond memories they had time together and having even crush on her.

In Cataclysm when Deathwing soared in skies he faced betrayal whiting in his own family; as his own mother had become Twilight cultist in since loss of Sunwell and lost all faith and belief for better tomorrow. Even restoration of Sunwell did not change her mind. As former priestess of sun she had embraced shadow magic and turned ruthless in it's use and she used Maevar's inner demons to leave scars which haven't healed even today. But still she also defeated Maevar has slain his both his parents and it was very grim moment for him which made him numb for even cruelties what Garrosh demanded him to perform.

On discovery of Pandaria there was facing of Sha, Garrosh increasing hostilities, bombardment of Theramore and also Maevar exiled from Dalaran where he has been long time been regular visitor and student also. Then civil war where he was forced slay those whom he had traveled or fought besides at......in all that conflict, chaos and loss he then decided this was enough for him. So he literally disappeared from the surface of the society, traveling at loss what to do or what purpose to live for....then he comes across in academy in Tanaris which takes students both from alliance and horde races.....the idyllic look of the academy was comforting salve which soothed wounds in his war ravaged soul so he entered academy and applied as teacher for magic, especially for those interested for career as mages. Also teaching about enchanting and jewelcrafting.

Character Description: Maevar is simply war ravaged middle aged blood elf who is tired on conflict and wants 'retire' to more peaceful career path as a teacher. He enjoys peaceful quiet moments, literature and cooking (albeit he can magically conjure foods he prefers his own self-made meals). Although he has lost taste for violence his years of experience in warfare and battles show when he is angered and feels either himself or students threatened. Also as blood elf he is cunning in magic use to point of creative improvisation which could impress some archmages in Dalaran thanks his tutoring by a blue dragon in his youth giving further deeper insight to nature of magic and arcane.