Double Agents - Game Thread [Game over- Spies Win!]

Started by Galactic Druid, September 06, 2013, 12:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

I'm back! Sorry for the delay everyone! I'm still waiting on a few people's Approve/deny votes before the mission can proceed.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

I'm going to go ahead and make last call for the 3rd mission's Approve/Deny votes. I only have 3 in so far. I'll go with the majority tomorrow after work!

Galactic Druid

With 2 Approves and 1 deny, the mission is launched!

Josi, Yugi, Sasha, Ryven, and SS, please send me your success or sabotage bids!

Galactic Druid

Bad news agents, with one Sabotage vote, mission 3 has ended in failure.

Furthermore, I recently noticed we're actually down another player as I glanced over the thread, so I'm going to use the 9 player rules for the remainder of the game. The new player list is:

1. Aadreal
2. Ryven
3. Josietta
4. Professor James Moriarty
5. Remiel
6. Sasha
7. Yugi
8. Sunshine Sparkle
9. Mr. Bigglesworth

Please vote for the new team leader among these 9.

Josietta

* Josietta glances amongst the group and then motions toward Yugi, "Maybe he can have better luck this time. It seems these tasks are proving more difficult than imagined. Though it does make me curious as to the idea on what or who is causing us issues." She glanced at Ryven suspiciously as he was the only common link in the two sabotaged missions.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

yugi006

"I believe that Remiel would have better success this time around as team leader. " It was hard to tell which people sabotaged the missions Ryven was a common element but maybe it was just a coincidence that he was on both missions that just happened to fail.

SunshineSparkle

"I agree with Josi, Yugi would be a good leader for this new mission." Sunshine threw to her teammates, her early suspicions had been comforted during the failure of her mission. She hoped this time they can get pass any further attempts of sabotage.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on October 08, 2013, 08:12:18 AM
* Josietta glances amongst the group and then motions toward Yugi, "Maybe he can have better luck this time. It seems these tasks are proving more difficult than imagined. Though it does make me curious as to the idea on what or who is causing us issues." She glanced at Ryven suspiciously as he was the only common link in the two sabotaged missions.

One coincidence does not make a correlation.  I'll vote for Yugi.

Mr Bigglesworth

I'll vote for Remiel ... and perhaps it is a coincidence Ryven, but I've got my eye on you, sir.

Remiel

Remiel scratched his head.  He was at a complete loss as to who could be sabotaging the mission and why.  His detailed notes were still far too incomplete, there were too many gaps in the information.   There were a few people he distrusted, but obviously he could not voice his suspicions publicly.

"Yugi, I can't say that I trust you implicitly, but you were not part of James' original, failed mission, and so on the basis of that you have my vote."

James Moriarty

"Hmm, well, Yugi appears as likely innocent of sabotage as anyone -- and I do want to see who he would pick to go on the mission..."

Aadreal

Aadie looked around the room, listening to the various opinions.  It was hard to know who to trust.  "Yugi seems trustworthy."

Galactic Druid

The vote was all but unanimous, and things were looking up for the agents, especially considering the fact that they were so well prepared for their next mission, it would take two votes of sabotage for them to fail. The team had confidence in their new leader, Yugi, who would immediately begin drafting his team of 5 for their mission.

Galactic Druid

Yugi, you're free to post your team selection whenever ready.

yugi006

Not knowing who were the ones that were sabotaging the missions he looked at everyone and just chose randomly. Aadreal, Ryven, Josietta, and Remiel would be the best choices for this mission.

Sasha

Sasha could not believe the last mission had been a failure ....as she sulked about . The mind troubled with various different plans of action that could of been done . Back tracking her own steps ...that she was oblivious to the conversations going on around her . A vote had been called ....yet she no idea to whom she trusted more . It had been settled ..and Yugi was now in charge of the next phase of the game .

Listening to his choices ....she jotted them down on a piece of paper . Part of her wondered if Ryven was collecting more than jock straps these days . They had a leak ...a double agent ...had to be among them but who ....or was it whom . she was putting up walls again , trust no one . In the back of her mind a voice was telling her that would not work .

Coffee ....yes that beautiful dark roasted black liquid ...it would help calm her nerves so she could settle back into helping the team in any way they needed . She needed hard proof to point a finger at anyone and she had no clue as to what had went wrong .

Muttering a little to her cup ....as she sat down at the computer . Hopefully the next mission would be a success as they needed one badly to bring up moral .

Galactic Druid

With Yugi's team picked, it would come down to the agents to approve or deny their leader's choice for a team.

Please sent a PM to the GM with you approve or deny vote!

Sasha

Sasha returned back into the room after ....well she made coffee of course . Least she could do for the team mates . Why would she trust anyone else to make the thing loved the most . Well maybe not the most but ...that really couldn't be discussed here . Maybe after things slowed a bit she could do a little traveling to the wrong side of the tracks for a little fun .

" Coffee is ready ....anyone needs a cup , think they brought doughnuts in ...."  waving a hand in the air . No , she really didn't care if anyone else drank coffee. It just really wasn't in her best interest to drink a whole pot today ...least not one that brewed all day long . Someone in this room was playing both sides . Just who it might be was a bit unsettling .

Looking to the door , seemed the team was still there ....would they be granted to go ahead . It was that pins and needles moment .

Galactic Druid

For those of you wondering, I'm still waiting for a small handful of votes. As it is, we're basically sitting on a tiebreaker, which is why i haven't done anything just yet...

Galactic Druid

I'm sending out a round of reminder PMs for the game. If I don't get any answers by monday, we'll go with the majority, which hopefully we'll have one. I'm sorry this round has been moving so slowly for everyone...

Galactic Druid

With a very tight margin, the mission has been Approved! Yugi, Aadreal, Ryven, Josietta, and Remiel, if you would, please send in your votes now!

Galactic Druid

Poor Josietta quickly found herself  facing overwhelming odds. Before her allies in the HQ even realized what was happening, her comms were suddenly silenced. She had the misfortune of being sent on a mission with not one, not even two, but all four saboteurs. To call the mission a failure was a grand understatement. Not only was the mission never to be started, the so called task force had just made off with some of the agency's most valuable information! Within days, assets were frozen, desks were cleaned out, and the closest thing any remaining agent saw to field work was manning the paper shredders. Within a week, the new Agency branch was gone, nothing left behind but an empty building and a few loose ends to tie...

With 4 Sabotages and 1 success, the spies won their third round, ending the game!

Spy Team: Aadreal, Ryven, Remiel, Yugi