Interest check: Monster girl Boarding school? (Currently full.)

Started by Wolfy, February 19, 2012, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visna

Name: Devina
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons: Tasty Men, Cute Girls, Excessive Cum, Oral, Impregnation (Giving! Egg laying!), Bondage, Anal
Offs: Gruesome Death/Scat
Anything special about them: Devina was born a rare species of shape shifter. Her kind gains a new form at random intervals in their lives, often copying something they have seen. She can switch between these forms, but sometimes she gets stuck in a form against her will. She used to be obsessed with human males to the point of devouring and storing too much of their cum. This made her rather plump, resulting in her new 'diet'. She now struggles to only devour tasty cum in small intervals instead of constant. To make up for this loss, she has turned to the monster version of a vegetarian - devouring the less fattening cum of other monster girls. Because of her shape shifting abilities, she can grow or remove both genitalia. Her species also reproduces by laying eggs in bodies of species they use as incubators. They can reproduce with males or females, but the mate must be of a certain rare standard for the eggs to actually hatch and give birth.
Weaknesses: She likes to obey pretty monster girls, and touching or rubbing her stomach makes her feel defenseless and submissive.
Position: Student
Favorite Position: Doggystyle is her favorite, but she loves lots depending on her form.

Her first form is that of a human with purple hair. Like all forms, she is very plump and soft. Her second form resembles a slime elf. Her skin in this form is sticky, but not goo like the slime girls that also occupy the school. She can puff out a mating odor in this form that takes on a thin green smoke. It smells surprisingly erotic and sweet, although the form itself is far from that. She sweats excessively in this form to keep her sticky immune system up. Her third form is that of a human looking, rotting zombie. Her flesh regenerates, but is often decaying while it heals. (Her form is more plump than in the picture, just like the others.) She has an extremely long tongue in this form, but is nearly blind. She can only see by her sense of smell and taste. She often smells rather putrid in this form. Her fourth form is a large she-wolf. This form is covered in a thick fur of assorted blues. She normally has a barbed cock in this form of a nice length and width. She had a dog-like snout and goat-like horns. Her claws are sharp and she stands over six feet. She has a spiked tail, long, blonde human hair, and clawed feet. Her nipples are inverted and can produce milk. Nobody knows what her original form was, although she usually roams around in her human form.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

QuoteYeay! Got a harpy in the mix. Now, which of our lovely boys would like to be her consort? I think it would be fun playing out the jealousy and possesion.  >:)

My guy can't wait to get his hands on her!

Anyways, how does my character look? I hope she's okay?  :-[

ShanaTheIV

She looks pretty good to me. ^_^; Wasn't exception a shape-sifter, lol

Wolfy

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Iblis121

Wolfy

Kimera

Sharon

Snake

(I have a secondary character I'd like to plug in to balance the ratio of f-m out with a teacher if that's ok)

Name: Lyra Torana
Age: 184 (Appears to be around her Early-Mid- Twenties though)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons: Average human males (she actually doesn't like extremes to either side), (And well she's a succubus she likes alot of stuff)
Offs: Being pissed on, Scat, Guro, Hard Vore, Death, Amputation/Permanent damage
Appearance: *See Pic*
Anything special about them: Lyra is a greater Succubus and has been alive for a little over a century and a half. As a demon she's technically immortal unless she gets killed physically.  Her powers are also much stronger than a lesser succubus' would be on top of that she also has several unique ones that nobody quite knows about yet.
Weaknesses: Holy Implements can keep her at bay she also NEEDS a bimonthly ..meal of human sperm to survive (but she does it more than she has to, to build up a store of it just in case.
Position: Teacher- Mythology/ Magic/Fencing (as an extracurricular)
Favorite Position: She likes them all but her favorites are Reverse cowgirl, Doggystyle, STanding/bent over.

Kimera

Looks like great characters

Gonna try and finish mine up tonight

Iblis121

I hope someone takes up a biology or health teacher! They could tutor my character on how exactly all these girls work x3 Since he never even knew they existed.

Alternatively, one of the girls could maybe tutor him on the subject lol

Kimera

Iblis121

Visna

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on February 28, 2012, 07:43:40 PM
She looks pretty good to me. ^_^; Wasn't exception a shape-sifter, lol

Was it?  :-[ If so I can change it! I completely looked over that. Wolfy?

wolventears

I do think we may need someone to play possibly a male teacher who teaches a health class specifically for the boys like a must credit kind of class. I would take on the part but I don't have the time to juggle two characters unfortunately. :(
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

Iblis121

Yeah, I think I'll take that role. I'll have a profile up later on tonight.

Chaeronea

Hi everyone! I just got my membership approved today, so I can actually post here. Woohoo! Seriously, this thread was one of those that made me want to sign up for Elliquiy. Anyway I've got some questions about this RPG.

First, are there any slots left for another male student?

Geographically where is the school located? I'm assuming it's in Japan based on the names of a number of the characters and also the fact that it's anime based? On the other hand is iti n a pocket dimenion like Youkai Academy in Rosario Vampire?

Is the existence of non-human monsters widely known? Is the game going to be starting with the boys' arrival at the school, so we can roleplay their reactions to the discovery that monsters are real? Or are they going to have been there for a while so they've had time to get used to the idea? And can all the monsters at this school assume human shape (again, like Rosario Vampire) or are some of them stuck in monster form? Also is there a policy of keeping the existence of monsters secret from humans, like the Masquerade in White Wolf's Vampire games?

Peace all!

Iblis121

Well, we kinda have a lot of males right now..but keep an eye out for Wolfy and see what they say. All those questions seem better left to the GM, anyway.

Iblis121

Name: Eli Gage

Sexuality: Heterosexual but open, a switch that enjoys both dominating and being dominated, but especially enjoys being the sub.

Ons: Foreplay, bondage, suggestive and/or sexual attire, sexy doms, slight humiliation, large breasts, futa, giving anal, giving/receiving oral (including futas, to some degree), mutual masturbation, blood (not ending in death), Monsters, being a "pet", minor pain, seduction, Dirty Talking, being introduced to new things.

Offs: Scat, waterworks, receiving anal/pegging, Vore, death, mutilation/castration.

Anything special about them: Before he was given the job as Health teacher, Eli was required to go through special training at the command of the school's administrators due not only to the fact that he was human, but also because he was male and was to look out for the other male students. For half a year, he was taught by monsters to defend himself and others from the students if need be. This included grueling physical exercise and further study of monster behaviors, on top of his 6 years of school. The second half of the year was spent at the mercy of several monster dominatrices who conditioned his body to handle the most sexually demanding of monsters. It was here that he took a liking to the submissive role, though he was also trained to dominate, if necessary or desired.

Weaknesses: Eli is easily tempted and detracted when approached by attractive women, human or otherwise. Especially those with strong personalities. Sometimes being around such women makes it hard for him to concentrate and keep professional, though in times of emergency, such as fights between students or worse, he's able to compose himself long enough to attempt to solve the problem.

Position: Teacher - Mandatory Monster Health for Humans/Advice Counselor.

Favorite Position: Woman-on-top, Doggy Style, 69, standing, Reach-around (for futas)

wolventears

Iblis121

^w^ Hee hee! Thanks! I decided to make him a Human Advice Counselor, as well. Just in case the guys, or even the other human staff, need someone human to talk to.

TheVariableX

QuoteHi everyone! I just got my membership approved today, so I can actually post here. Woohoo! Seriously, this thread was one of those that made me want to sign up for Elliquiy. Anyway I've got some questions about this RPG.

First, are there any slots left for another male student?

Geographically where is the school located? I'm assuming it's in Japan based on the names of a number of the characters and also the fact that it's anime based? On the other hand is iti n a pocket dimenion like Youkai Academy in Rosario Vampire?

Is the existence of non-human monsters widely known? Is the game going to be starting with the boys' arrival at the school, so we can roleplay their reactions to the discovery that monsters are real? Or are they going to have been there for a while so they've had time to get used to the idea? And can all the monsters at this school assume human shape (again, like Rosario Vampire) or are some of them stuck in monster form? Also is there a policy of keeping the existence of monsters secret from humans, like the Masquerade in White Wolf's Vampire games?

Peace all!
Welcome to Elliquiry!  Those are all very good questions. 

It really doesn't take long to throw all the characters up onto a wiki, I could do that this weekend, or once they start getting sanctioned.  A wiki is also a great place to put some ooc information about the game, but also ic information about the school etc.   I do think we need some more guidance on certain points so people are all playing the same game, and not wildly different things. 
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Iblis121

If you're willing to do that, than by all means, go ahead. It does seem like it'd be very useful, and as you said, it could help keep things guided and structured so that we're all playing the game right. As I said before, I would help with a wiki if I knew how, but sadly I do not.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Eugene Swift
Sexuality: Straight
Ons: Large Breasts, Flat Chests, Near Human/Human-like Monster Girls, Breast Worship, Cock Worship, Dominating,
Offs: Bathroom Based, Guro, Dominated
Appearance: (Technical Difficulties suck)
Anything special about them: Eugene was born from a monster girl and human male relation and as such he has inherited a bit of increased stamina and athleticism which served him well in his pursuit of sports but would double in the bedroom, which has consequently made him ideal for the boarding school. He ask has a rather fiery willpower often refusing to quit or submit out of spite.
Weaknesses: Eugene's stubbornness sometimes gets in the way of those with whom he might interact with and his spiteful willpower makes him a touch more capable of leaping before looking so to speak. As such he can get in over his head if he's not careful.
Position: Student
Favorite Position: (In Exploration)

Iblis121

Edited my teacher profile a bit. Made him a general consoler, so he wouldn't be interacting with ONLY humans all the time.