Erotic/murder mystery game

Started by Cosmo_ac, April 20, 2009, 01:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

The theme of the game i was thinking of was something allong the lines of an erotic/murder mystery game.  My charactor would be a young adult movie actor, hired with a variety of other movie actors to shoot a series of movies at a remote location, i'm thinking small island.  As the days go by though, people might start to disapear, until it is revealed that some of them are dead.  Because of a sudden storm hitting the island though, and perhaps the sinking of the boat that was used to ferry people on the island, the stars and crew might be stuck on the island with the killer(s).  This causes a certain level of paranoia and such, while my charactor and perhaps some of the others are trying to figure out who the real culprit is.

I'm looking for somebody who would like to run the game/NPC's.  It would involve asside from sex, things like orgies, tickle torture,  orgasm denial, and forced orgasms.  I am fairly flexible though, so this would not be the limits by default either.  Hit me up if your interested and want to hammer out some details.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I might be interested, if you want to PM me to talk it over that'd be great.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.