What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sofia Grace

A tank top and red shorts with 'lifeguard' written on the booty.  I do miss my lifeguarding days... :P
i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

Beguile's Mistress

Dug out an old pajama set in white with little pink roses.

AmberStarfire

A paisley kaftan, black soft drapey slacks, a black padded jacket, black suede hiking boots and my hair in a ponytail, and amber earrings and rings.

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue linen slacks, white short-sleeved blouse with blue embroidery on the collar and placket and pale blue buttons, a white belt and white flats.

JadeArwen

MelisaArtemis

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks with a maroon belt and a pink long-sleeved blouse with little pearl buttons and black flats.

Beguile's Mistress

Beige linen slacks, a pale yellow short-sleeved blouse, brown belt and brown loafers. :-)

AmberStarfire

A light blue short-sleeved nightie.

Beautiful Mystery

A lilac tanktop and a pair of black yoga shorts with an aqua waistband.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

AmberStarfire

A black tanktop with a Mayan style print with lots of little coloured sequins/jewels, charcoal grey leggings and a pink hair tie.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray twill slacks, pink long-sleeved silk blouse, dark gray flats and belt and some silver chains under my collar.

Piper

(His) dark red New Orleans Voodoo Blues t-shirt, white shorts and appropriate under garments.

Sofia Grace

A Victoria's Secret nightgown, but admittedly the air conditioning is making me want to find a blanket to burrito myself in.  :P
i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

Beguile's Mistress

My new turquoise Minions t-shirt that says:

Me?  Sarcastic?  Never!  ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks with a black belt and black flats and a teal silk tunic style long-sleeved blouse.

AmberStarfire

A short black dress and navy blue leggings (worn like tights).

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, a thin white wool sweater and black loafers.  Clothes that are easy to pull on are needed due to the state of my left arm. :-)

AmberStarfire

A black bare-backed top with a colourful feathers print, and a black and gold striped skirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green slacks, white lacy camisole, black fitted jacket, black flats.

justme4386

black panties... nothing else... too hot for clothes, but the panties are kind of necessary this time of month...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

AmberStarfire

A tan suedette dress (it's sleeveless and fairly short) with a navy and white (somewhat mismatched) striped pullover over it because I was cold.

Beguile's Mistress

An over-sized white t-shirt since it's a little on the cool side tonight

justme4386

Still.in a canary yellow sundress, since I am just on my way home. Then it'll give way to tight sweat shorts and a tank top.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019