PREDATORS (Warning: Spoilers)

Started by Paladin, July 09, 2010, 01:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin

Hoooooooly SHIT that was goood!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I can confirm stuff right now.

The armor style has gone back to the original: Yes and no. It seems to be a mix of old andnew styles. One Predator had the Shoulder Plasmacaster we are used to seeing, and another had one that had the barrel spin up before firing.

More than one Clan of Predators: Hell to the fucking yes! As I said, it seemed like one clan had the newer stuff and same looks we all know while the other clan had older equipment and seemed mutated. Also there was a size diffrence

Overall I'm giving this an 8 outa 10. While it could have been even better I got my satisfying dose of Predy goodness.

Also the Yakza Vs Predator fight... Yes it KICKED ASS!!!

They also tie this one directly back into the first movie. I am happy and now want to see another one.

Brumak

I wanna see this movie so bad.....

Paladin

Oh and sorry, forgot 1 other spoiler. Pred on Pred knock down all out Brawl from hell!!!!!!!

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Brumak

The more I hear the more I like it. I cannot wait maybe this will be my new favorite predator movie.

Hunter

Just the trailer made me want to see it.   :D

Primarch

Quote from: Paladin on July 09, 2010, 01:51:26 PM
Oh and sorry, forgot 1 other spoiler. Pred on Pred knock down all out Brawl from hell!!!!!!!

Its really not a down all out brawl from hell......I mean its just two guys knocking each other around a bit. The only thing it had going for it was its the first time we see two predators fighting (unless it happened in Requiem...I never saw that).

But yeah....a very good movie, if your going in expecting a Predator movie. It really is a Predator movie too, I felt like I was watching the original Predator 1 & 2 much more then the recent AVP movies (or in my case, movie). The friend I went to see it with complained that he hoped there would be more suspense, which I've heard from a few people, but none of them have seen both the older movies, there's no point in a lot of suspense for people who have seen the first two movies, because we've seen the Predators! There's no point in hiding them from us, they'd just be delaying us from what we really want to see, the Predator action!

Very well done IMO

Brumak

Ok from a huge predator fan I saw this movie last night. All I can say is wow....wow....wow. The fight scenes are awesome number one. I would rank it really high on the list with my favorite predator 2. I loved that one more than predator 1. I would love to find out more about the "New predators" in that movie they looked bad ass.