News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

{FxM} Q's Ideas and Plots

Started by IamQ, January 17, 2017, 03:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamQ

Hello, Its very nice to meet you!
I am IamQ, please just call me Q. I am a 21 year old from California. I love to write and read in my spare time, I ask that you guys dont respond to this post but PM me instead. I've been on this site in the past but I sadly forgot my password to the original account. It doesnt really matter, I can make new friends this way!

Now I don't really have any rules, just ask about anything! If I dont like it I will let you know! Im pretty open minded.

There are a few things I wont do, sorry if you are really into them.

FxF or MxM
Scat
Incest (step siblings and distant cousins is fine.)
Gore
Mutilation
Torture
F-List is in my signature.
Please check it out if you want a more in depth look at my likes and dislikes.

Pairings

YouxMe
The amount of * correlates with how much I crave it.

FANDOM
(I am really sorry, but I am really worried about doing the canon characters justice so even if I put them as an option I really dont wish to play them but us roleplaying together isnt just for my enjoyment and if you wish me to play a canon character I will. Please be patient though because it will take me longer to write up a post that I think does them justice.)

DOCTOR WHO
9th DoctorxOC***
10th DoctorxOC****

GoT
Tyrion LannisterxOC****
Jaime LannisterxOC***
The HoundxOC or Aria**

Arrow/The Flash
Oliver QueenxOC or Felicity Smoak
Malcolm MerlynxOC
Barry AllenxOC or Caitlin Snow

Supernatural
Dean WinchesterxOC***
Sam WinchesterxOC**
CasxOC*****

Harry Potter
DracoxOC or Hermione
RonxOC
FredxOC or Hermione
GerogexOC or Hermione
Fred&GerogexOC*****

Marvel Universe
DeadpoolxOC
WolverinexOC***
LokixOC***
ThorxOC
HulkxOC****
Captain AmericaxOC or Black Widow
Quick SilverxOC
VisionxOC or Scarlet Witch
HawkeyexOC****

NON FANDOM

Bad BoyxGood Girl
Nerd BoyxPunk Girl
SuperheroxDamsel
AssassinxBodyguard
Older Step BrotherxYounger Step Sister
JockxNormal/Loner

Ect. Ect.

Do I really need to list all the possible pairings that are out of fandom? No, I didnt think so. You guys are smart Smile

Thats it for now, hope to hear from you.

IamQ

Plots

Fandom

1) Bigger on the Inside
(Doctor Who RP: Bondage, Adventure, Long Term, CanonxOC)

It was a pretty normal day for an American Tourist traveling Europe when she saw a strange man running down the street looking quite frantic. Now, a normal sane person would probably go on their merry way but she prided herself on being nosy and decided to give chase. Of course running into a grotesque looking pig humanish thing wasnt what she was expecting but a kick in the 'No No' area had the same effect as it would on a human. When the frantic man laughed she couldnt help but smile, and when he offered her a trip through space and time she had to say yes.

2) Two is always better then one.
(Harry Potter RP: Weasly Twins, Threesomes, Blindfolded, Toys, Short Term or Long Term, CanonxOC, Bondage, DP, Rough)

When She made a deal with two of the biggest pranksters at Hogwarts to be their personal slave for a week in exchange for a humiliating prank to be done to her bully, she had been expecting them to want her to do their assignments or to act as a distraction when they were setting up their pranks. She was not, however, expecting their demands to become increasingly sexual.

3) Bow Down
(Loki RP: Bondage, Non-Con, Rough, Choking, Blind Folds,Toys, Short or Long Term, CanonxOC)

She was rather surprised when in the dead of night she was awoken to the sound of breaking glass, even more so when she ran down stairs with her fathers old shotgun in hand to find a disheveled black haired man standing in her living room who was apparently undisturbed by the gun. Of course, she wasnt really afraid until she shot at him after he refused to leave and missed because he suddenly wasnt where he had just been. Being afraid quickly morphed to terrified when he was able to yank the gun out of her hand as if she hadnt had it in a death grip, after appearing behind her. So when he told her to bow, she bowed.

4) Fallen Angel
(Supernatural RP: Cas, Virginity, Bondage, Romance, Rough, Choking, Blind Folds,Toys, Short or Long Term, CanonxOC)

It not surprising that with the amount of times the world has almost been destroyed that some 'normal' people have taken notice; She is a young college student with her majors being history and religion. When the Apocalypse(s) happened she noticed. Delving deeper into the how she starts asking far to many questions and catches the notice of Cas who sees it as his duty to put a stop to her questions, especially when he realizes that he isnt the only one to notice the pretty young girl with far to many questions. With dangers looming, can they stay safe?