Sub Fs and Dom M&F wanted for Sexual Sci-fi Scene

Started by MasterTristan, July 16, 2013, 12:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterTristan

This roleplay will be set in a Prison-Station orbiting a distant planet.
Many years ago it disappeared from sensors after prisoners rioted. Now it's reappeared and a small vessel is the only craft in range to investigate. It appears deserted and derelict but it's not long before a trap is set off, the male members of the crew are immobilized. Now a small group of women are at the mercy of rapists, psychos, mutants and cyborgs.

Think of this space-station as "Arkham Asylum in space". I prefer ms playing ms and fs playing fs but i won't enforce that. There's going to be some 'cat and mouse' between the doms and subs and there's hundreds of stasis pods with prisoners inside, so if a character dies another can be made to replace it.

I play 2 main characters, and a handful of small NPCs.
One is diabolical genius who likes to experiment with humans brains to force submission and manipulate behavior.
The other is a young woman who was his nurse. After his escape he plugged her brain into the stations computer and manipulated her biological brain into obeying him. Now all he has to do is ask her and she'll diligently make the station follow his whims.

With my character in control of the station I've allowed several criminals (the doms) free run of the station. I'm hoping this leads to chasing, forcefulness, light torture, escape, running, recapture, etc. No murder against the subs, but murder against the doms is ok, as they can be easily replaced  by more prisoners inside stasis pods.

Technology will be equivalent to Star Trek, but everyone is able to make up their own Alien Species, or be Cyborgs, GM Augments etc.

Thoughts?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Confirmed Players/Characters

Subs
Kaykay playing Naomi Silver
Pipaluk playing Lacey Dugard
Jayna playing Jessica Stephenson

Doms
Kdyami playing Giet ray goth
eBadger player Noah Drake

Hercinia

MasterTristan

MasterTristan

Excellent, got any idea of what sort of character you want to play? Species? Skills? etc?

Kaykay

Still on the look out for people? I'd love to play a Sub
- F-List O/O's: http://www.f-list.net/c/naomi%20silver/
- I Take my Time, Patience Required.
- Role Plays Done By: Choice x Time
- Role Play Types:
      - Ultra High Definition
      - High Definition
      - Standard

eBadger

Tentative interest.  So far things seem a bit open to interpretation. 

Is this a psychological thriller of a hunt, with lots of dark corners and whimpering and running, or a more sexually oriented captured maidens at the hands of villains concept?  What does "light torture" mean to you - tying girls up for a spanking, or for electrical cables?  Is there going to be a plot or is this a sandbox?

MasterTristan

Quote from: eBadger on July 19, 2013, 10:36:27 PM
Is this a psychological thriller of a hunt, with lots of dark corners and whimpering and running, or a more sexually oriented captured maidens at the hands of villains concept? 

Why not have both?

If you're having fun being chased/chasing, then do that. Want to get captured and be at a psycho's sadistic mercy? get caught. Honestly this is just the set up to a sexually/s&m orientated adventure.

So definitely sandbox.

I kind of expect each dom to read and respect the OOs of their chosen sub when it comes to what they do to them.

MadJackal

That looks interesting, I'd like to join in as a sub female

MasterTristan

If we could all post characters you'd like to play, including picture, skills, species etc we maybe able to start soon.

eBadger

Fair enough.  And yes, of course respect ons and offs, but nice to get a sense of tone. 

So ladies - how extreme are you interested in?  And what type of male are you interested in: human or bestial or alien?

Kaykay

Name: Naomi Silver
Alias: Mia Kers
Species: Human
Reason on Ship: (Ideas): Going on her first vacation, Bumped to another station for work, on Assignment with a partner (another player could be this, or simply the partner could be the male who is incapacitated).
((My suggestion of the ship: It could be a security transport ship, transporting various people. That way the 'players' aboard could be a variety of people with various back rounds. Just a thought.))

Role Play Interests: - Would love to see some creepy aliens/cyborgs/creatures, etc.
                                - Only really looking to play Submissive when it comes to sexual events.
                                - O/O's: Aliens, Cyborgs and such are a "GO". Along with Rape, "foreign objects" in sex play, No Escape Scenes.
                                  The idea of being on a Space station, the threats of all of the above are a "GO" for me. Like being sucked out into space, suffocation, Alien Powers (Mind control, hallucinogens, etc), plus
                                  all the usual stuff like SECKS! lol. Willing to do most things, willing to try anything so I would be a good asset where people would really wanna use some FREAKY fetishes.

This is a general overview and my idea, this is a picture of her but not what she'd be wearing of course. Anything further I'd be happy to detail it out for anyone interested.

- Role Play Types:
      - Ultra High Definition
      - High Definition
      - Standard

MasterTristan

Like it Kay Kay, however can she be called as "security officer"? Pretty much the same job/role/silks as a cop, but i don't think they'd have cops on space craft.

I was thinking it would be a small Enterprise like ship. Just exploring/patrolling when they find the station. They would have a variety of crew on board

Kaykay

Quote from: MasterTristan on July 21, 2013, 06:55:11 PM
Like it Kay Kay, however can she be called as "security officer"? Pretty much the same job/role/silks as a cop, but i don't think they'd have cops on space craft.

I was thinking it would be a small Enterprise like ship. Just exploring/patrolling when they find the station. They would have a variety of crew on board

Sure that works, it's why I put time cop in quotation marks. I figured it to be more of a nickname for her occupation rather than the actual name for it, as I try my best not to tell you how create and edit your own ideas but just give mine. -Doesn't know where the line is- lol. But thank you, hopefully I'm considered.
- Role Play Types:
      - Ultra High Definition
      - High Definition
      - Standard

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

MasterTristan

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 21, 2013, 07:14:43 PM
I am interested in a dom spot.

Very good. Have any idea for villain you'd line to play? Species? Crime committed? Abilities/skills? Appearance?

Kdyami

I'm interested in one of the Dom roles if you've still got some available.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

MasterTristan

As i said above, post a character idea. Let's see what you've got.

Strifesblaze7

I was thinking I would be a human who was enhanced, maybe implants or something. Be abit large. Like 6'3" or 6'4" Maybe around 260. Um a murderer

MasterTristan

Appearance? What implants are you thinking? What abilities would you have?

Strifesblaze7

Well appearance, I would say, shorter black hair icy blue eyes. Kind of ruggedly handsome. Um, implants for like strength, speed, stamina. Abilities, he would be like a brawler. Good with knives and hand to hand.

eBadger

My current concept is an elite soldier/sniper, injured in battle and kitted out with cyborg tech and given an 'easy' duty as a guard to recover.  He'd snapped more than a bit during combat, though, and lost some perspective.  His help was crucial during the riot: he killed several fellow guards and opened the cells to release the prisoners from isolation, allowing the riot to overthrow the troops. 

He kept several guards around for a while, releasing them from time to time for a good hunt.  When they ran out he started on a few unpopular inmates.  He is, in the minds of many trapped on the station, "becoming a problem," but he's the perfect solution to a wave of boarders from a wandering ship. 

Powers include speed, stealth, strength, and some cybernetically enhanced psychic abilities. 

I have yet to find an image, but I'm intending handsome but very sadistic. 

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP