The Fictionals: Game of Minds (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Axenia, June 26, 2011, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Cheshire vanished into a puff of blue smoke as he was pushed off the bike. Casey would probably catch a glimpse of him grinning in the wing mirrors of her bike before she made up her mind and walked back into the hair salon. As she engulfed Mrs Lovett in flames all hell broke loose.
  Sweeney charged at Alistair with his horns stuck out in front of him like a charging bull. They were lucky that the attack was so wild and wreckless otherwise Alistair would have had to think of something more brilliant than simply pushing himself and Lulu to one side.
  Mrs Lovett had been in the middle of conjuring a spell. Whispering words of dark magic and evil sorcery into the smoke that drifted from her rubber gloves. She had been about to thrust her palm forward when the flames enveloped her.
  'Foolish tart! Casting a fire protection spell on myself was the first spell I ever crafted!' She hissed and swatted at the fiery mess before her.
  It was the perfect distraction, for at that moment Sweeney Todd charged through the blaze and slammed into Mrs Lovett sending her smashing through the door way and out into the street. Sweeney had now straightened up and was now looking around confused, unsure of what had just happened.
  'Lets try this again!' Lulu shouted and leaped forward with the sword raised high. It came down in an arc on Sweeney, sending another deep agonising cut through his body while the strange sound of snicker-snack rang out through the salon. He let out a roar and turned on the spot, leaking demonic blood all over the salon floor. It was surprising that even in her drugged state Mrs Carol hadn't woken up due to the chaos before her.
  'He's not dropping Al!' Lulu exclaimed and held the blade up again to pierce it through the demon who had now pulled out two more barbers razors from his pockets. His forked tongue ran over his fangs as he stepped forwards towards Lulu and Alistair and he chuckled darkly.
  'He must be resistant to weapons no matter how magical they are.' Alistair spoke grimly as he picked up his bike helmet from earlier and held it above his head in a threatening manner. His eyes narrowed on the demon, trying to figure out some sort of weakness, perhaps shouting holy prayers or blessing holy water or throwing crucifixes at the beast would stop it, but that seemed silly and very unlikely.
  'The contemplation of things as they are, without substitution or imposture, without error or confusion, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention' Cheshire whispered into Casey's ear. He had appeared again floating next to Casey's shoulder with the same wide grin on his furry face, 'You said your fires can't burn him. Which is true, demons swim in fire you know?' He spoke before circling her head slowly in the air, 'But you can swim in water, yet it would be very bad for your health if you were to drink too much wouldn't it?' He asked and winked at the girl before vanishing again in a cloud of smoke.

Axenia

Casey stared at the grinning cat, it took a moment for her to figure out what the hell he meant. How could she make him drink the fire? She couldn't, and his mouth wasn't open enough for her to throw a fireball. She could only think of one thing left. She ran towards him, bursting into flames as she ran. She jumped and grabbed him from behind, swinging in front of him and closing her legs around him. She was looking into his eyes, not registering anything around her but the demon.
   "Open wide." She forced his mouth open and gathered all of her energy. Blue flames shot through the demon's throat, as he screamed his mouth opened wider, allowing her to put her hand in his mouth. He bit down and she screamed in pain as the fangs pierced her hand and wrist. She remembered that Al, Lulu and Mrs. Carol was there, she kept her eyes on the demon.
   "Al, get Lulu and her mother out of here and run, this is going to get a hell of a lot worse." She didn't wait for any answer, didn't even notice if they left. She closed her eyes and let it all go. Everything around them started burning, the stones of the buildings exploding not able to deal with the heat. The asphalt started mealting and an inferno took out the entire street before she was done. The demon started burning, turning to ashes before her eyes. She didn't know what happened to Mrs. Lowett, all she knew was that after the demon was gone she was alone. She was breathing hard, her clothes was burned and gone in some places. Her hand was aching and bleeding, everything around her was still in flames. She started walking down the street back to her home.

Villain

'Casey hang on a minute!' Alistair yelled out as she jumped onto Sweeney's back. He wanted to object but he knew deep down that he had no real idea of how to combat this monster. He watched in horror as Casey thrust her arm down the creatures throat. Lulu tugged at his shirt sleeve and pulled him over to where her mother sat.
  It was difficult work hauling Mrs Carol out of the building. Casey's flames made quick work of the hair salon and sent waves of painful hot air shooting in their direction. By the time they had managed to drag her outside Alistair had to dump Mrs Carol onto the ground and immediately duck and roll to put out the fire that had started on his shoulder.
  Sweeney howled in agony as he swiped at the girl that gripped him tightly. He bit and choked on her hands and attempted to slice and cut at her, but as soon as he got the blades within an inch of her throat they melted and exploded into shards of hot orange liquid which vanshed amongst the blue fire. He felt a burning pain erupt under his fire proof scales, sending them shooting off in different directions like bits of popping pop corn. Soon the flesh and muscle and eventually the bone beneath was charred black and vanished into the inferno. There were no parting words, no curses of revenge, the demon of fleet street had met his end at the hands of the all powerful force of nature that was Casey Valentine.
  'She's amazing.' Lulu coughed as she looked up at the burning building. The pink paint had been torched black and the polka dots had been reduced to grey spots in shattered windows. Clouds of fire burst from every doorway and window. Alistair could hear people screaming and shouting behind him, soon the fire engines would arrive to deal with the inferno before it destroyed anything else.
  'She is.' He agreed and picked himself up off the floor, 'Hopefully she can get out of there before it collapses and-' Alistair began before a shrill murderous cry echoed through the air. He turned to his left and saw Mrs Lovett marching towards them with blood running down her forehead, she must have been knocked out after the charge from Sweeney Todd.
  'YOU MURDEROUS LITTLE CRETINS! I'LL ROAST YOU ALIVE IN PASTRY!' She screeched, her mouth breathing clouds of wispy black smoke over the pavement.
  'Oh for gods sake can't these people just stay down?' Alistair roared in frustration and began to march towards Mrs Lovett.
  'Al what are you doing? She'll kill you!' Lulu cried out. She was still sat on the pavement clutching her mother in her arms and fanning her face in an attempt to wake her up.
  'Yeah. Probably will. She has powers and I'm just a thinker' Alistair mumbled, but his eyes didn't leave Mrs Lovett's. They were still as sharp as ever and filled with determination. His stride didn't break and his fists remained clenched.
  'I'll eat you alive.' Mrs Lovett hissed, her voice beginning to sound ethereal and frightening as she pointed at Alistair with one of her gloved fingers, 'Your whore killed my beloved!'
  'No she didn't.' Alistair growled and raised his fist.
  'Yes she did! I'll slay you!' Mrs Lovett screamed, her features becoming more darker by the second.
  'No you won't!' He barked at her.
  'Yes I will! One touch boy! That's all I need and you'll suffer like all the rest! I'll avenge my beloved' She screeched and waved her hands through the air.
  'He's not dead.'
  'Silence you dirty liar!'
  'He's not!' Alistair roared and threw the fist, but rather than punch the witch he pointed to her side, 'He's right there.' He spoke before nodding towards the homicidal barber that stood by Mrs Lovett's side smiling happily at her. Mrs Lovett let out a squeak of surprise, her eyes widening with shock as she let out a cry.
  'Mr Todd? You're alive?' Mrs Lovett asked with a look on her face that resembled the type of look someone would have if they had been slapped with something smelly and oddly shaped.
  'No but I appreciate your affections my dearest.' Sweeney Todd spoke cheerfully before turning into a fluffy blue cat that grinned at the witch before vanishing into the air. In that short moment of surprise Alistair made his move.
  He jumped forward and grabbed Mrs Lovett's wrist before shoving the palm of her hand into her face. The woman let out a shriek as she swallowed a cloud of her own disgusting black magic.
  'You dreadful little boy! I'll strangle you! I'll-' She cursed and swiped at empty air before suddenly freezing on the spot and clutching her chest, 'Oh no...oh no I just-'
  'Cast your own spell on yourself.' Alistair spoke as he turned away from Mrs Lovett and walked back to Lulu, who was now staring at Alistair with a mixture of shock and joy, 'It's been nice knowing you Mrs Lovett.' Alistair spoke but didn't turn around to wave good bye to the killer, not even when she let out a piercing scream as her spell bound and twisted her form, 'I'm sure you'll make a lovely pie for some pigeons' He spat before crouching beside Lulu.
  'Can you stand?' He asked and took her hand in his. Lulu was now staring at what was once Mrs Lovett, but was now a small freshly baked brown pie.
  'A spell to turn people into pies. That's really strange.' Lulu spoke before hoisting her mother up off the pavement floor.
  'You need to go. Authorities will be here soon, but make sure to come over to Casey's.' Alistair instructed and turned back to the burning building and started searching for any sign of Casey.
  'I will. After all the chaos I fancy having a sleep over with pizza, pop corn and stupid movies' Lulu chuckled before looking over her shoulder as Cheshire appeared behind her, 'You can get me home can't you Cheshire sir?'
  'If I must Alice.' He spoke with a warm chuckle before circling her and her mother and covering them both in blue smoke. They vanished instantly into thin air, leaving Alistair alone outside the burning building.
  Alistair looked left and right to check if anyone had seen what had just happened. They had been lucky, most people were too distracted by the flames which shot out from the roof of the building. Their magical battle didn't appear to be of much interest at all.
  'Twelve o'clock' Alistair whispered to himself before turning away from the building and walking away, 'We'll have to do something about that.'

A few minutes later

'Do you need a ride?' Alistair asked Casey as she walked past him on the pavement. He figured that she must have been exhausted otherwise she would have noticed him clumsily pull up on her dads motor bike and almost mount the curb. He pulled the helmet off his head and smiled at her.
  'You've really got to stop saving us Casey. It's making us look back' He chuckled before tossing the spare helmet he had tied down on the back seat to her.

Axenia

Casey was exhausted, her legs were heavy and she felt like she could hardly move them. The thought of a wonderful shower was what kept her going, she smelled like burned wood. She smiled a little to herself, 'well at least you don't smell like burned bacon'. People were screaming and shouting behind her, luckily no one had seen her leave the inferno. The sound of firetrucks were coming closer, it had taken them long enough she thought. It wouldn't do them any good, if they came too close their trucks would stick in the asphalt. It had to burn itself out, all the firedepartment could do was to make sure it didn't spread anymore than it already had.
   When she couldn't hear who had talked to her, she hadn't been paying attention. While she turned around two fireballs had appeared, one in each hand. She took a breath of release when she saw that it was Alistair, and couldn't help but laugh when she saw that he was sitting on her fathers bike. She was so happy to see him that she didn't even think about what she did next. She caught the helmet he threw to her, but insted of putting it on and jumping up behind him, she walked over to him. She looked in his eyes, laying a hand around his neck and pulling him closer to her. Her hand was still warm. The helmet fell to the ground as her other hand rested on his cheek.
   "I'm so glad you're okay." She lifted herself on her toes, then very slowly her lips touched his. She kissed him, her hand moving from his cheek to his messy hair. After a little while she let go of him, looking into those wonderful hazel eyes. She didn't wait for him to react. She took the helmet from the ground and put it on, jumping up behind him and pressing her body gently against his.
   "Would you mind driving me home, I don't want my dad to find out that his bike has been out on an adventure." She could feel he wasn't used to driving it, but he did fairly well. When they got back to her house she jumped of and laid the helmet next to the bike. She was wondering weather Alistair would mention the kiss, or if he would rather forget that it had happened.

Villain

Alistair stared into space as he registered what had just happened. The kiss had jogged his memory reminding him of the picture that lay on Casey's desk of him. The feeling of her soft lips against his made him remember why it was such a hard feeling to understand.
  Sherlock Holmes had never been one to care about love in the stories. To him love was the opposite of reasoning and rationality which was everything that Holmes believed in. To him love was an annoyance or at the very least an idea that he could not see himself falling victim to and it was because of this that Alistair's rational mind never comprehended that someone may like him.
  He started the engine of the motor bike and slipped on his helmet before driving the bike as carefully as possible towards Casey's house. The thoughts that revolved in his head seemed to help him steer the vehicle. His mind was now so focused on the complicated matter that the steering the motor bike seemed a rather simple problem.
  'Would you take me as a marrying man Watson?' Alistair thought to himself as he recalled the words his fictional self had spoken in the stories that concerned his opinion on love. Now more than ever he wished that his old friend was by his side, maybe he would be able to tell him what he should be feeling.
  Soon they pulled up outside of Casey's house. Lulu and Ryan were sat outside on the pavement in front of her house with cans of soda. They grinned and waved at the two before applauding as Alistair pulled up in front of them.
  'The heroes return! We all made it out alive!' Lulu cheered and raised a can of coke above her head with a wide pearly grin.

Axenia

Casey smiled at Lulu, but clearly her mind was somewhere else. She looked down at herself, seeing her burned clothes and her wrist and hand still bleeding. She looked over at Alistair.
   "Al I'm sorry, I just... I was happy to see you weren't hurt. Just forget it happened okay, I won't do it again, I promise." She had a hard time looking at him, and she couldn't look at Ryan who probably had guessed what had happened. She walked up to the front door.
   "You don't have to sit out here, I just have to take a small shower again, burning down half a block really makes me smell quite awful." She went inside and grabbed the some clothes from her closet before taking another shower.
   The water was wonderful, but she couldn't enjoy it. How could she have been so stupid kissing him, he clearly didn't think of her in that way. She remembered how he had looked when he had thought Lulu was dead, how he had hugged her. She wasn't jealous, well maybe a little, but not because she thought there was something between them. They seemed to be like brother and sister, and she was just a mutual friend. She hadn't known him for that long, but after all they had been through, it seemed like an eternity.
   She turned off the water, grabbing a towel and started drying herself. She listened for the voices of her friends, making sure they were still there. Of cause they were there, why wouldn't they be? They had to stay together, 12 o' clock would come soon enough and who knows what that psychopathic caller had imagined for them.
   She put her pants on, thin white cotton pants that fitted tightly around her ass and thighs, and a pink longsleaved tshirt with buttons, the top ones open. she was barefooted as she walked out of the bathroom, looking around at her friends, but avoiding looking Al in the eyes.
   "So, whose in the mood for pizza?"

Villain

there was a moment of silence as the three of them absorbed what Casey had just said to Alistair. They watched her walk inside and for a moment Lulu and Ryan looked back and fourth from Alistair to the doorway Casey had just gone through. Eventually Ryan decided to break the silence.
  'All right! Alistair just made out with Casey!' He cheered and chuckled as Lulu punched him in the arm.
  'Ryan don't be mean Alistairs going to be really confused now!' She hissed but couldn't help but let a sly smile break out over her face as she looked at Alistair.
  'You two knew?' Alistair asked, his cheeks burning and eyes firmly fixed to the ground as he scratched the back of his head.
  'Of course we did. You would have to be dumb, deaf and blind not to be able to sense that Casey was into you.' Ryan muttered and rubbed the patch of his arm that Lulu had just hit.
  'What am I supposed to do?' Alistair asked and looked at them both pleadingly, 'I've never really...you know...thought about girls like that.'
  'You don't have to tell me twice.' Lulu muttered and rolled her eyes before getting up off the pavement and handing Alistair a can of soda. She gave him a small sympathetic smile and patted him on the shoulder, 'Just go with it. Be honest with her and tell her that you're not sure how you feel and spend some more time with her. Just see how things play out.'
  'Or alternatively you could go upstairs now and hop in the shower with her.' Ryan teased before letting out a yelp as Lulu threw her can of soda off Ryan's head.
  'No don't do that. She's not a piece of meat.' Lulu snapped at Alistair, which confused him more because he was sure Ryan had been the one to say the inappropriate comment.
  'But Lulu I...Sherlock never-' Alistair began.
  'You're not Sherlock and I'm not Alice. We're just incarnations of the characters, they don't define us. You can love if you want Alistair.' She said before smiling and wrapping an arm around his shoulder before leading him towards Casey's house, 'Come on lets go put a movie on. Something dumb but funny to keep you from thinking too hard...like finding nemo!'
  'Nemo? You mean the science pirate who was captain of the Nautilus from two thousand leagues under the sea?' Alistair asked as they walked through the door way with Ryan following them whilst nursing a large bump on his head.
  'No the CGI fish that gets lost.' Ryan groaned as he shut the door behind them, 'God help this one Lulu. He takes everything too damn seriously.'

A few minutes later

Casey had found the three of them spread out in front of the television watching computer generated fish crack jokes and swim a lot. Lulu lay on her stomach in front of the tv, she seemed to find the whole thing rather entertaining. Ryan on the other hand was sat on the corner of one of the sofas clutching his head in between his hands. It was clear that he would rather be watching something with naked human girls and a lot of raunchy scenes. Alistair just stared at the pocket watch that he held in his right hand. He was sat in an arm chair chewing on a stick gum with his mobile phone balanced on the left arm of the chair.
  When she entered the room and asked her question all three of them turned in her direction and stared at her as if she were some sort of saint.
  'Yes please' Lulu spoke.
  'God yes' Ryan growled.
  'More than anything in this world.' Alistair spoke and for a moment seemed to gaze at Casey. As if studying her just a little more closely. Hopefully she wouldn't notice.

Axenia

She smiled and went out into the kitchen, finding the phone in the refrigerator. She Called the pizzaplace, annoyed when the put on some music while she waited to place her order. But her mood was better, they had taken care of Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lowett. The song they played was 'walking on sunshine'. She couldn't help it, she started dancing to the music, not a pretty sight. Not even noticing that she was singing along, although not very loud. When it was finally her turn she leaned over the desk, placing their orders.
   She was standing on her toes to reach the small jar with money her mother always left for Casey when her mother and father went out. She got back into the living room and sat next to Ryan.
   "Please don't tell me you are suffering from moral hangovers." She smiled at him, noticing the bump on his head. She moved in front of him, looking at it more closely.
   "Do you want something cold to put on it, or an aspirin?"

Villain

'You could let me grab your ass, that may help.' Ryan suggested with a cheeky grin before shaking his head, 'I'll be fine, I just got clotted by a soda can because I was too honest.'
  'He was rude.' Lulu corrected.
  'Rude. Honest. Same thing.' He spoke before glancing towards Alistair who had now gone back to staring at the watch before checking his mobile. He looked busy in thought, he could practically see the cogs turning in his head as he stared through the pocket watch in his hand. He looked so serious that Ryan knew he couldn't miss this opportunity to tease Al.
  'Oh crap.' Ryan spoke as he pretended to drop his mobile phone. It fell to the ground and bounced off he floor a few times before landing a little distance in front of Alistair, 'Butter fingers. Would you mind getting that for me Casey?'

Axenia

Casey didn't even notice that Ryan had dropped it on purpose, she looked over at the phone. She got on her She bend over to pick it up, not even noticing that her cleavage was clearly showing as she did so. She let a hand run through her hair as she straightened up, letting it fall down a little messy but not in a bad way. She returned the phone to Ryan.
   "Don't drop it again, I'm not you maid." She went into her room for a moment, when she got back she was holding a magazine in her hand. She dropped it in Ryan's lap, raising one eyebrow. She knew how he was, and she didn't mind.
   "I know it's not the real deal, but knock yourself out." It was a porn magazine with a beautiful naked blond girl on the cover. She smiled a little, as she sat down next to him again.

Villain

'Superb.' Ryan breathed as he watched Casey bend over before Alistair. He managed to suppress the laugh that wanted to break out as he watched Alistairs eyes widen from the sight of the girl bending over. He was sure that he would have collapsed on the floor in hysterics if he hadn't been so busy watching Casey's ass stick out into the air.
  'Sorry Casey won't happen again.' Ryan chuckled, biting down on his lip as he watched Alistairs stare follow Casey out the room. He had learned something today; Alistair may have a big brain and a confusing take on love but he was still a normal horny sixteen year old teenage boy.
  'That was mean.' Lulu called back to Ryan. She hadn't turned around once during the whole incident but she knew that when she had heard Ryan chuckling that he had misbehaved.
  'What was? I just dropped my phone.' Ryan said in a mock innocent tone. He looked over at Al and smirked at him before miming a groping motion in front of his chest before mouthing; 'double D's do you think?'.
  Alistair's face went bright red as Ryan mouthed the question and he quickly turned back to the pocket watch.
  'Guess that's a yes.' Ryan thought to himself.
  When Casey reentered the room Ryan couldn't help but watch Al carefully as she took a seat next to him. The poor lad looked like he was trying very hard to concentrate, but Ryan's teasing had clearly got to him. He could quite clearly see Alistairs eyes glance towards Casey's rear as she walked into the room.
  'You're a ton of fun Casey.' Ryan spoke without actually realising what Casey had put in his lap. When he finally noticed the porn magazine he let out a cheer before opening it and flicking through the pages.
  'Hallelujah. There is a god.' Ryan said with relief and stared at the images for a moment before pausing as he considered what Casey had just done, 'Hold up. Why have you got magazines like this?' He asked and leaned back in the sofa, an amused expression on his face as he questioned the girl, 'Don't tell me you like the ladies too Casey? If you do then you and me may have to become best friends.'

Axenia

"Now why do you think I have a magazine like that? I might still be a virgin Ryan, but I am curios and I don't plan on being a virgin forever. And before you come up with one of your smart answers, no, I'm not gonna let you change that. And to answer your other question. I do like the female body, and I'm not ruling out to share a man with a beautiful woman for a night. Now shut up and have fun with the magazine, there are more under my bed if you get tired of that one." She had noticed the way Ryan had looked at her chest and her ass. It had amused her a bit, but she had also noticed that Alistair had stared at her.
   "And by the way Ryan, you are right, it is a double D." The doorbell rang and she walked out to the door, when she got back she was holding their pizza.

Villain

'I love her.' Ryan spoke as Casey walked out of the room, 'Alistair I swear that if you don't make a move then I will do everything in my power to get her and Lulu into bed at the same time.'
  'Braver men than you have tried.' Lulu called back to him. She had trouble picturing the time she had believed Ryan to be a charming and friendly gentlemen. After spending the last few hours with him the polite young man she knew from Wind in the Willows was a stranger who had become lost to time.
  'See! Lulu's making this a challenge for me!' Ryan said with glee and lay back in the sofa with a broad mischievous grin plastered on his face that seemed even brighter than before. He held up the magazine before his eyes and looked over the pages with satisfaction, 'She's got excellent assets Al, you'd be a fool to pass it up'.
  'She's also a girl with thoughts and feelings.' Lulu spoke sternly. If Ryan said one more sexist comment she would have to kick his ass.
  'Casey is a pretty and very nice girl. I'm not going to be an idiot about this.' Alistair said as he glanced over the pocket watch and held it up to the light, 'I'll do it with the respect and courtesy she deserves.'
  'Good to know.' Ryan spoke before turning towards the door as it opened, 'Hey Casey everyones agreed to play truth or dare. You up for it?'
  It was amusing how fast Alistair could go from serious to surprised as he dropped the pocket watch out of shock.

Axenia

Her eyes narrowed as she studied him for a moment. She could tell right away that they probably hadn't even talked about playing truth or dare, and she was afraid of what Ryan might come up with. But at the same time she was very curious.
   "Sure, if everyone else is up for it." She placed the pizzas on the table and sat down on the floor. She looked around at the others, wondering weather or not they would agree to the game.

Villain

'They sure are aren't you?' Ryan asked as he looked around the room at Alistair and Lulu, who were now staring at Ryan quizzically.
  'I think we should spend our time preparing for the next call.' Alistair said and held up the pocket watch again, but before he could study it Ryan leapt to his feet and nabbed the device off him.
  'It's six o'clock and you haven't had a phone call yet. You're not going to figure out anything else until that guy rings, so relax and have fun for a moment' Ryan pleaded before tossing the watch onto the sofa behind him.
  'I really don't think that's a good idea. Lulu tell him.' Alistair spoke and looked at Lulu, who had now switched off finding Nemo and was now helping herself to pizza with one hand while counting money for her share of it with the other.
  'I want to play. I want to see where Ryan's going with this.' Lulu replied simply and smiled at Alistair as his mouth dropped open. He had expected Lulu to be behind him one hundred percent. What had made her become such an evil genius?
  'Great! Then why don't we let Casey decide who goes first since it's her house.' Ryan spoke as he fished out a couple of bucks from his pocket and placed them in Casey's hand, all the while grinning like a hyena.

Axenia

The took the money and put them back in the jar, she looked around and feeling like having some fun she turned and looked at Alistair.
   "Truth or dare Al, and don't overthink it."

Villain

Alistair glanced nervously from Casey to Lulu and Ryan. The two of them were grinning broadly at him as they watched him squirm in his seat, 'Erm...well I think-'
  'She said don't over think!' The two barked at the same time causing him to jump in the chair.
  'Fine dare then!' Alistair spoke with a sigh. Never had he wanted more for a psycopath to call him.

Axenia

The first time they had kissed it was awkward, and now she decided to make it even more so. She walked over to him, looking him in the eyes
   "Kiss me" She bit her lower lip nervously.

Villain

'Wait what?' Alistair asked, unsure if she had heard her right. Surely she couldn't have asked him to do that in front of his friends. That would be weird...wouldn't it?
  'Sorry did I hear you right?' Alistair asked with a nervous chuckle, glancing towards Lulu and Ryan who were now grinning mischevously at him.
  'You heard the girl Al, pucker up.' Ryan chuckled before munching on a large slice of pepperoni pizza. Wiping his growing moustache of the grease and chewing on it before smiling broadly at the shocked young man.
  'Ooo this is going to be something. I should get the camera.' Lulu spoke with a giggle as she chewed on her own slice of pizza, not caring that drops of tomato sauce and cheese were dripping onto her patch work dress. Her blue eyes were full of excitement as she watched the nervous boy look frantically around the room.
  'Come on guys you can't be serious.' Alistair pleaded while his eyes glanced at Casey's lips. It didn't help that when they weren't looking there they were looking down at her chest and the bulging cleavage.
  'Al don't be lame, you'll get to pick next and I swear whatever you pick we'll do.' Ryan said in a stern before clicking his fingers, 'Now kiss the damn girl already!'
  Alistair gulped and slowly got to his feet in front of Casey. This was new. He had never been in a situation where he had to kiss a girl before. He had never felt so nervous. The fear he had felt when faced with Sweeney's demonic form seemed like childs play in comparison to the nerves he felt now.
Slowly he laid his hands on Casey's shoulders before leaning forward and gently brushing his lips against hers. He could feel the eyes on him and could hear the laughs and squeaks that they were holding back, but right now he decided to just push it all back.

Axenia

Casey closed her eyes, leaning in against him. She didn't care about Ryan and Lulu at that moment, she wanted to take in the feel of his lips against hers, the taste of him. She raised herself on her toes meeting his kiss. Her arms wrapped around him, holding him close to her body, letting him feel the gentle pressure of her chest against him. She held him loosly after a while, letting him choose when to end the kiss.

Villain

Alistair was stunned by the feeling that the small action gave him. Her lips were so soft and sweet and her body was so warm. The way her arms held him and the feel of her brushing against him felt unreal. He could barely comprehend the glorious sensation that filled him as they kissed.
  'So Lulu...fancy giving that a try with old Dorian?' Ryan asked and waggled his eyebrows at Lulu before taking another slice of pepperoni.
  'I would rather drink an entire can of mock turtle soup than kiss you Ryan.' Lulu replied rudely but her face was still sweet and innocent as she smiled at the sight before her.
  'I have no idea what that is so I'm going to just take that as a maybe.' Ryan spoke before scarfing down the next slice in the most undignified manner possible.
  After a minute or two Alistair broke away from Casey and slowly and calmly sat back down in the arm chair. His face was bright red and he seemed to have a dopey look on his face. For once the sharp features didn't look so serious.
  'Er...right...Ryan truth or dare?' Alistair asked as he managed to finally find his voice.
  'Truth.' He replied immediately before wiping his mouth of tomato sauce.
  'All right then.' Alistair spoke before scratching his head as he searched for a question to ask, 'Has a guy ever fallen for you?' Alistair asked before grinning at Ryan broadly. His response was surely going to be entertaining.
  'Yes. Moving on.' Ryan spoke without a hint of embarrassment. Alistair's amused look faded in an instant and was replaced with a stunned expression that all three of them seemed to immediately share.
  'Casey truth or dare?' Ryan asked grimly while Lulu mouthed 'Did he just say yes to that question?' at Casey.

Axenia

Casey nodded to Lulu, Ryan had definitely answered yes to that question. She wanted to ask more about that question, but from the look on his face that would be a bad idea. She took a slice and ate it quickly before answering him.
   "Alright, I choose dare." She was nervous about that for a moment, but surely he wouldn't make her do something really bad.

Villain

'Great kiss everyone in the room. On the lips. For one minute.' Ryan said cheerfully and chuckled as he watched Lulu and Alistair gag on their slices of pizza and stare at him with a horrified expression, 'Hey this is tame for me. I could have told her to take her shirt off and jump up and down.' Ryan chuckled causing Lulu to let out a pitying sigh.
  'I'm really starting to wonder whether you really changed after you joined the group.' Alistair mumbled and ran a hand through his messy hair before shoveling a slice of pizza into his mouth.

Axenia

"Oh come on Ryan, you really make me look like a slut you know." She sighed and looked around, trying to decide who should be the first. It couldn't hurt letting Al be the first, she had really enjoyed his kiss. She walked over to him, looking him in the eyes.
   "Before I do this, let me just say that I'm very sorry." She didn't let him answer in stead she straddled over his legs, sitting on his lap and gently caressing his cheek before she kissed him. She couldn't help it but let out a small sigh of pleasure. She carefully let her tongue find his and kissed him deeply for one minute. When she finally let him go her cheeks were flushed, she looked at him with a shy smile biting her lower lip. She got up again, walking over to Lulu.
   "Well I guess your next." She gently kissed Lulu, she could feel the boys look on them and made a little show of it for them. Last she went over to Ryan, narrowing her eyes. It had been a cruel dare in some way, but she had enjoyed it.
   "No I didn't save the best for last, I just didn't want to make the others suffer from your filthy mouth." She sat down next to him, gently resting her hands against his chest as she kissed him.

Villain

Alistair's eyes widened as Casey straddled him and kissed him again. She had moved so quickly that he barely had enough time to take a breath before her lips pressed to his. His brain turned to mush as the sensation of her lips of his filled him again, only when she slid her tongue into his mouth did he feel his body freeze up and register that her soft tongue was swirling around his.
  When she finally got up and moved on Alistair found himself staring into space as he absorbed what had just happened to him. He could still feel the ticklish sensation of her tongue touching the corners of his mouth. He probably would have stayed that way for the rest of the evening if it hadn't been for what happened next.
  'Wait your going to kiss me next?' Lulu asked with a tone of disbelief before letting out a squeak as Casey pressed her lips to hers. Ryan let out a whoop of joy while Alistairs eyes bulged out of his eye sockets. Now he wasn't sure what had surprised him more, when Casey had kissed him or the sight of seeing her snog one of his closest friends.
  Lulu's arms seemed to almost flail as she adjusted the odd feeling of a girl kissing her. She let out of few squeals of surprise as Casey kissed her and ran a hand through her pale blond hair. Eventually she drew back and left Lulu staring dumbly at her for a moment.
  'Was it good?' Ryan asked with a chuckle. Lulu slowly nodded her eyes still wide with shock, 'You look stunned? Did she slip you the tongue too?' He asked with a chuckle as Casey walked towards him.
  'Erm...yeah.' Lulu mumbled, glancing towards Casey awkwardly while her cheeks burned red. she traced the line of her lips as if unsure of what had just happened before timidly mumbling; 'I think she bit me.'
  'Awesome.' Ryan chuckled as the girl sat next to him and kissed him, 'Well if your not going to savour this then I may as well.' Ryan spoke before pulling her into him. Unlike Alistair who had been timid and shy Ryan wasted no time in passionately kissing the girl. Sliding her tongue into her mouth and swirling around it for a moment before pulling back and grinning.