Smutty Solo system game (R20)

Started by Nanachan, March 29, 2016, 01:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanachan

I'm interested in dming a solo player Fate Core game based on popular fandoms. It will be rather smutty and perhaps even haremy. Here are the series I'm interested in. If you see anything you like in it, let me know what you wanna play as and we'll try and get something going.

-La Blue Girl
-Final Fantasy
-Soul Calibur
-Tekken
-Bible Black
-Urotsukidouji
-Marvel
-Project X-Zone

If you have certain anime/video game series you want but isn't up there, lemme know and we'll see if I can do it. Also, VERY much interested in doing crossover settings

Systems I know
-Fate Core
-Pathfinder
-Dnd 5th ed

DomJoe

Well, this would probably get more hits if this was in the solo play section, but regardless... I am interested.

I know nothing about Fate Core, but I do love Pathfinder and 5e. I could also see a good Soul Calibur game run with those systems (especially if you play as a Monk or Fighter, and I intend to play the former if this takes off). Although that does bring up the question... would we be playing with canon characters or with OCs? I'd vastly prefer the latter.

freeko

Yeah, I agree this would make for a fun group styled game. Almost like a Project X-Zone setting where worlds would collide with OC's finding their way among various established characters in places.

TFcommando

I know a little FATE from Atomic Robo, but never played it, some Pathfinder.

That said, I LOVE canon-based games.  LBG jumps out at me... Playing Miko, Yaku or Fubuki would be fun, especially as they start to get into the perversion in their lives, fucking demons for fun instead of picking up guys.

Final Fantasy 7 or X/X-2 are fun, or Marvel.  Picture hentai magic or demons creeping into one of those worlds and the heroines needing to adapt to using it themselves to fight back!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Nanachan

I'm fine with canon OR OCs. I would play canon characters for you, and maybe a few OCs if needed. The reason I want a solo game is scheduling. More people means harder schedules

TFcommando

Quote from: Nanachan on March 29, 2016, 06:09:52 PM
I'm fine with canon OR OCs. I would play canon characters for you, and maybe a few OCs if needed. The reason I want a solo game is scheduling. More people means harder schedules

The big question is how many one-on-one games are you willing to run? And how to make the cut? :-)

Also, have you seen Angel Blade or Tentacle and Witches?  Those have the blend of heroic action and perversion that LBG touches on.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

DomJoe

Quote from: Nanachan on March 29, 2016, 06:09:52 PM

Mmm, I definitely prefer more OCs than Canon, but if you gotta play some canon characters, that's fine by me.

I'm definitely liking the idea of going through the SC universe, hunting down Soul Edge and having to deal with perversion and enemies along the way. I'd love to pitch ideas with you, can I PM you, or do you still need to decide who you want to take on in the first place?

TheHangedOne

I'd love to do a Soul Calibur game with you, if you've got the time for it. Pathfinder is what I'm most familiar of what you listed, though I've also played D&D 5E. Also, a Dark Souls inspired game might be pretty cool, too, if you're familiar and interested with it.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Snake

I'm interested but I'd prefer Pathfinder.