male looking for one or two female characters for cuckold relationship

Started by NiceTexasGuy, December 05, 2012, 08:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiceTexasGuy

The following was a comment I made during a discussion of cuckold fantasies in the Lords Only section a while back.  On reading it again, I thought "hey" - why not post it here, right?  After all, I can copy and paste and it's almost no work at all.

So, without further ado, here it is -- my craving of the moment:

---------

My sweet adorable pretty and perfectly conservative wife falls under the spell of an equally attractive (but in a different sort of way) man-hating lesbian bitch -- her new best friend.  I see this woman is a bad influence on her, but the more I try to keep them apart, the more determined my wife is to spend time with her.

The harder I try, the more of a jerk I appear to my wife, which of course plays right into the other woman's hands.  Before long she has found a reason to move in (just temporarily, of course, while her house is being painted -- yeah, right), seduce my wife, and before long I'm kicked out of my own bedroom and into the guest room.  And now the rumors are starting - at work, around the neighborhood, etc.  How humiliating.

Now, with no money in savings (it's all in the wife's personal account which I don't have access to) and all the credit cards in her name (except the ones they've maxed out, which are in my name) my wife tells me she's considering a divorce, unless I find a way to make myself useful.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Lady Temptress

Hello fellow Texan! I'm a Texas girl & I love your rp idea! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  I would love to play the wife & the other girl. Even though I am straight, I can rp this.
Lady Dreamer

NiceTexasGuy

What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time