Two Ideas Gnawing At My Muse(non-con to ex)

Started by Urbanzorro, August 02, 2011, 01:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Ok, so these two ideas are ones that my muse just won't let go. I'm putting them up in the hope of finding a partner for each. As always I'm looking for someone to play the female characters and the actual players sex is not important.

Demon Night

She's a good soul, pure, clean, happy. But she has managed to catch the eye of something evil. An incubus is now in the process of tempting her. Every night she meets it in her dreams, and every time she dreams the creature goes farther and farther. And perhaps even worse...her dreams seem more and more real.

*Notes* I'm kind of seeing this as a slow corruption/breaking of her resistance until she finally gives in to the demon/her growing urges. I figure the game would take place on two levels. The first being her dreams, and the second being the real world where she tries to cope with what happens each night. 

I see you

He was one of the ‘popular kids’ he’d always been, mostly because he was both friendly and funny, he didn’t make enemies and his jokes made most people laugh. He was on his way to an upper level college, everything was looking great. She was not so popular, probably one of the only people in school who didn’t like him, she’d never talked with him, but she just hated that he was popular. She’d managed to get into a party that he was at, and decided it would be funny to spike his drink, nothing too big just a little bit of drugs she found on one of the tables to make him act stupid and get laughed at some. She’d never really handled drugs before and didn’t realize what she was doing. He came back and drank all of his drink, a few hours later after the party his body was found face down in the house’s pool.  The police classified it as accidental death, the funeral was a week later. The day after the funeral they both discovered something.
He discovered that those who are killed before their time don’t always go to whatever waits beyond. Sometimes they stay on earth, they learn who killed them and how, and they are forever bound to earth until they feel at peace. She  discovered that the killers of these unfortunate individuals find themselves the only ones able to see, hear, and even feel their victim. As if the person were still alive. Now she must find a way to live with her ‘companion’ and do her best not to let him ruin her life, and he must try to figure out what will bring him peace.

*Notes*Ok, so it’s the invisible movie with a twist I can see this as either a revenge story or a love one let me know what you think*Notes*
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Hotaru37

I am interested in "I See You" idea.  I would be open to roleplay if you would like to rp with me. 
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole