What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naryashadow

Do you think this skirt is a little too long?  O:)

subilicious69

Looks like that mythical feminine side has escaped then...

Apologies and absences

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87449.0

doom29169

doom29169

Once again I can think of only her, the woman in the giant thought balloon behind me.

naryashadow

Quote from: doom29169 on October 08, 2010, 10:49:42 AM
Once again I can think of only her, the woman in the giant thought balloon behind me.

lmao thats a good one.

subilicious69

Take to bottles into the shower?  Not me, I just wash... and Go!

(works for either of the previous two avatars!)
Looks like that mythical feminine side has escaped then...

Apologies and absences

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87449.0

TheLegionary

It is so sad to be abandoned by someone

yuna0417

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Drow Denizen

I love the color, but horizontal stripes, I don't know...
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

Do the chicken dance... *flaps chicken wings*
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

-beats him-  I hate that thing, lol.

You really think that's going to stop me?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

*innocent smile*

Wont someone please come unwrap this present?

MrDiamondBackJack

She won't always be a chorus girl.  Someday she will fall do my dark underworld designs.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Drow Denizen

yuna0417

Drow Denizen

Wonder if this'll make the front page..

yuna0417

How does my Dante costume really look?

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

My eyes are locked on TL's abs. How can I draw his attention to me?

lenka

That Lenka is back!
I am here for all the taking my love ....I know you desire me and I am longing to taste once again your..... mmm mmm
*smiles*

TheLegionary

The banana I am having is TL's erection...where was he all the time?