Murder or rape? Interest thread

Started by Mora, October 25, 2012, 02:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mora

Ok, I just had an idea off the top of my head. I don't have a long plot or anything, but here goes: There's a group of men (or possibly futas too, mixed with the men, if anyone would like), and all of their families were wronged in some way by the rich guy down the street. To get even, they take his daughter away (Who I would like to play) with the intent of murdering her and taking pictures to send with him. But after seeing how attractive she is, they decide to force her into a gangbang, and decide they might just keep her to satisfy them. This would of course be a non-consensual rp, and I'm open to ideas, if anybody would like to add anything... I'm looking forward to replies. If I get enough guys, I will add more hostage spots if anyone's interested. Ok, if interested, post, or fill out a character sheet:

Name:
Fetishes:
Bio:
Personality:
Extra:
Appearance:

Astrofig

I'd be willing to be a hostage when more spots open up!

Rage

I'm interested, I'll see what other interest you get before I post a sheet ^-^
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Kdyami

I'm interested, I'll try and have a character sheet up late this evening.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Mora

We can start with us three and if more people wanna join they can jump in! Sound good?

Astrofig

Put up a notification when you need more hostages and I'll join then.

Mora

Quote from: Astrofig on October 25, 2012, 06:08:34 PM
Put up a notification when you need more hostages and I'll join then.
I will... I'll also PM you... I think... Once we get two more guys or so, you should be able to join in. <3

kckolbe

What do you see as the age of those involved?  I'm considering playing someone spurned (or cheated on, or just generally wronged) by one of the women kidnapped who joins in as revenge, perhaps with occasional regrets/mixed feelings/attachment.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Mora

Quote from: kckolbe on October 26, 2012, 04:16:45 AM
What do you see as the age of those involved?  I'm considering playing someone spurned (or cheated on, or just generally wronged) by one of the women kidnapped who joins in as revenge, perhaps with occasional regrets/mixed feelings/attachment.
I think any age will work, and yes, that idea works too. The girl will be around 20.

kckolbe

Thanks.  I very rarely do non-con, as that is a hard mindset for me to get into.  I'm not very versatile as a role-player, but I wanna give it a shot.  So let's see...maybe she has some token part-time job, more for socializing than anything, and my character works with her, maybe as an assistant manager or something, and he gets involved when the other guys call to ask about her schedule, telling him about the plan when he complains about her to the callers.  He joins in.

I'd also be willing to instead be the one that gets Astrofig's character involved, as I think having two victims would add more to the story.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Kdyami

hmm two for the price of one?  that could be fun.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Mora

Ok. <3 I will let her know she may join too. <3

kckolbe

Sweet.  By the way, that avatar is ridiculously hot.

Intro Thread

Mora

Quote from: kckolbe on October 26, 2012, 04:35:49 AM
Sweet.  By the way, that avatar is ridiculously hot.
Thank you... <3 I'm using HER for this roleplay. ;D

kckolbe

Sounds like we'll all be using her.  ~rim shot~

Intro Thread

Rage

Quote from: kckolbe on October 26, 2012, 04:45:58 AM
Sounds like we'll all be using her.  ~rim shot~

And the crowd goes wild!

I'll get to work on a sheet...

Just hope that this doesn't start over the weekend, I might not be around :/
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Kdyami

Name: Kyle Young

Fetishes: A complete list can be found here The short list: Biting, Bloodplay, Breastplay / Nipple play, Breath Control, Fear, Fingers in Mouth, Hair Pulling, Handjobs / Fingerjobs, Heavy Bondage for Sexual Play, Ice, Light Bondage for Sexual Play, Mental/Behavior Restraints, Scratching, Teasing (these are mine and therefore Kyle's but what we actually do will depend on the group dynamic, some of my stuff can be a bit extreme and its certainly not required.)

Bio: Enlisted in the Air Force at 18 and has been serving abroad for the last several years.  Kyle's parents borrowed money from the rich man and subsequently couldn't pay for the money they borrowed and his parents couldn't handle that and the economy crash and instead of letting their son help them out they committed mutual suicide.  Kyle was given a furlough to take care of things back home.  But, when he arrives home he gets the wild idea to make this man pay.  So, after making a few calls around he finds he's not the only one looking for a little pay back.

Personality: Kyle would do anything for the people he loves.  He has seen war in the many different sides and none of them are pretty.  But coming home to two dead parents was a whole new level.   Something inside Kyle seemed to snap and the sadism of Kyle increased quite a bit having nothing to stop him from acting the way he'd tried to keep in check.  If your his friends you have nothing to worry about Kyle would take a bullet for you.  however if your his enemy he would gladly push you into the path of that very bullet.

Extra: Kyle is violent, aggressive, and trained on a host of different weapons.  If they decide to kill this mans daughter it will not be his first kill, and it wont be his last. 

Appearance: Kyle firmly believes casualness.  He will always be at home in a simple pair of jeans and a casual shirt.

Mora

Kyle Young is accepted. Ok, guys, one more guy's profile, and we can start! Anyone after can join in as well! <3

Richardson

if'n you're still looking for guys:

Name: Arnold Krahl
Fetishes: Oral, humiliation, breast play, knife play
Bio: Krahl came to America looking for work but discovered it was a lot more fun breaking getting paid to break rules and heads.  His spoken English is thick and accented but he takes orders well especially when they involve home invasions and kidnappings.
Personality: It's hard to tell if he's crazy or just foreign.  Weirdly charming when he needs to be and quick with a smile, even in the least appropriate of occasions, he's a good man to have backing you up.  You just wouldn't want him dating your sister.  Or ever seeing her.
Extra:
Appearance: Everything he wears immediately takes on a worn, greasy look to it, like he's slept in them despite they're being brand new and fresh.  His face always is covered in sand-paper like stubble and there's always a hint of garlic in the air when he walks by.

Mora

ARNOLD KRAHL- Approved

Name: Ellie Banks
Fetishes: D. All of the above. Bondage, tit-fucking, anything non-consensual, anal, forced anal, oral, gangbang, pain. (Any others one might be interested in, go for it. If you wanna double-check, ask me either here or via PM)
Bio: Ellie comes from a rich family. She never really had a mother, as the woman who gave birth to her was killed soon after. Her father is the head to a powerful company, one who steps on any who either get in his way, or is an inconvenience to him.... Lots of people fit that category. Ellie always knew that her father was a monster to those who dealt with him, but she never thought it would affect her, so she forced herself not to think about it.
Personality: Sweet, innocent, a bit spoiled, shy, very forgiving, naive.
Extra: She's a virgin. Have fun, guys.
Appearance: NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Hope that works for you guys. I'm starting this at around midnight eastern timezone tonight, so if anyone wants in before the start of the rp, get your profiles in. I will post the link to the rp right here. Thank you all who have joined. ^^

kckolbe

I think I'll wait to be brought in as they are getting ready to take Astrofig as well.

Intro Thread

Richardson

Are all of Ellie's tattoos present as depicted in the picture?

Mora

I wanna say yes, unless tattoos aren't your thing...

Richardson

Tattoos are fine; I just needed to know whether to reference them.  Also, given her innocent nature, I was curious if they spoke to some latent rebellion.

kckolbe

I was curious about that as well, given that those are some intimate tattoos for a shy girl with a powerful, overprotective-seeming father.

Intro Thread