Mafia!... in ancient Rome? [non-adult]

Started by Valerian, August 10, 2009, 04:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

It always takes me a while to get really organized.  *blush*  Anyway, I'll hopefully have one more player shortly, which would give us the minimum of ten; and there may also be an eleventh.  In any case, roles will be assigned as soon as possible.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

I've never played this before, but it sounds interesting - is there room for one more inexperienced player?
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Valerian

There is!  I'm waiting to hear back from one other person who had expressed interest, but even if she does sign on, there's still room for one more.  I'll add you to the list.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

All right, the thread is started -- click the little shield and sword in my signature to take you there if you'd like a sneak peek (graphics courtesy of the lovely and helpful Caeli).  Anyone still interested in playing, post here or send me a PM -- I just want to make sure of who'd still like to join, with school starting up for some, etc.  New and inexperienced players welcome!   :D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE