Three is Company (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, July 23, 2010, 08:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Ok, this is an idea I have been craving for a long time now. I will love you forever if you decide to pick this one up!

I am looking for two female characters, and have described them below:

Female 1: The popular girl in school, everyone wants to be her and look like her. She is attractive and knows it and is her own little ring leader. A bit of an attitude, she gets what she wants when she wants it. A little known fact is that she is bi, and is having a relationship with Female 2. Female 1 is in control of the relationship.

Female 2: The quiet school in school, no one ever seems to know her name. She is shy, very innocent, and always seems to hang in the back, always following Female 1 around. She has never been with a guy and Female 1 is the only person she has ever been intimate with. She would/will do anything Female 1 tells her to do.

These characters can be applied to various settings, like an all girls school, or to a coed school.
My character would most likely be a teacher, or a student.
Female 1 is going to seduce my character into a relationship, with Female 2 coming along for the ride too. Initially, Female 1 is in charge, but I see power shifting over to the Male, the two students becoming his 'pets'.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Silk

I would be interested in female 2 :)

MagicalPen

Wow, that was fast :P Ok, Female 2 has been filled...now looking for a more dominant-female-bi! (Suggestions always welcome).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

forgetmenot

A/A-

KatieSparks

I would be interested in playing Female 1.. if it hasn't already been filled, that is.