(Currently Closed) Liege looking for Any, Long Term Fantasy/Superhero/Sci Fi

Started by Vorian, October 09, 2014, 08:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorian

Currently closed to new games. Currently just a general list of fandoms and basic ideas I’m interested in. I will add more and some actual plots as I think of them. Please also read my On and Offs page linked in my signature. Please reply by PM if interested.

Marvel:
My preferred superhero universe if not going entirely original in setting, and the one I am most familiar with. My main interest is in the X-Men followed by Spiderman, with Avengers as a distant third - I like to read/watch them but I’m less interested in playing as them. I am open to Marvel/DC crossovers but much less familiar with DC. Current ideas:

- Exiles. I haven’t actually read the series but I love the concept and would be interested in a game with a new take on it. I am particularly interested in playing Ultimate Spiderwoman (bonus if she hosts a more traditional Venom at some point), an alternate Mystique, or possibly a Skrull but I’d have to do some research there. I am open to just about any characters to play across from but bonus points if Storm (vampire version especially) or some incarnation of the Phoenix are included. I am thinking 2-3 characters each and I strongly prefer a partner interested in M/M, F/F, M/F, and group at minimum for this one - though not every character has to be.

Naruto:
Naruto is a rare case of a series where I find the setting and many of the characters particularly compelling, but the execution less than satisfactory in places. Additionally, the presence of advanced time/space warping in universe provides a solid foundation for time travel and crossover plots, and Team 7 is so dysfunctional that any plausible change to the starting lineup would likely improve the team in the long run. I prefer Naruto/Hinata pairing or a group relationship involving the two, but I am open to most others as long as I feel Hinata’s character arc will be resolved in a satisfactory way. I have several different angles on this but in general I’m looking for either some form of canon rewrite or timetravel event taking a few characters from the final battle back into a previous time period. Ideas so far I think are most suited for E:

- Time travel back to around when Yahiko died, giving Naruto a chance to intervene in the turning point for the Akatsuki. Uncertain on a pairing here, I had originally thought Naruto/Anko but the timeline is a bit tricky on that. Possibly just send Hinata back as well, or Naruto/Mei after a few years.

- Naruto sent back to the second ninja world war, Naruto/Tsunade.

Frozen:
Basically my only interest in Frozen is in reclaiming Elsa as the protagonist of her own story. I’d prefer to do this in a crossover in the form of Elsa being transported to another world and then returning to her kingdom at the end of the story - I like crossovers in general and I think that gives her the most room to grow and develop relationships. I am mainly looking for someone to play Elsa here and this is a rare exception where I may be interested in playing a Male character in a strictly heterosexual relationship, if a pairing seems particularly good to me. Open to suggestions for the world to cross over to as long as I am familiar with it.

Other settings I may play characters from:
Fairy Tail
Mass Effect
Smallville

Fandoms I am interested in only for original plots and characters:
Pokemon
Animorphs
Star Wars

General Pairings:
Vampire/Fae - Comes and goes, but a long time interest for me. I like the idea of pairing a vampire up with a living immortal and Fae are the most interesting to me.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15