Seeking Hidan Roleplayer

Started by SoundNinjaGaiden, November 10, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundNinjaGaiden

and that sucks you should sleep.. hope ya sleep well)

payne

A 24/7 gym.

Not your fault that I can't sleep. Insomnia. I'm too tired to reply to the RP. I'll be KOing soon.

SoundNinjaGaiden

You allowed to take your laptop or cell to the gym >.>; i wont be sleeping tonight i have to go to work at the haunted nursing home.. they let us bring our laptops so we stay awake @_@; that and I have to do my final for anatomy  college level luckily im almost finished)

SoundNinjaGaiden

I have insomnia too so i know the feeling)

SoundNinjaGaiden

>.< I finally fell asleep only to have them call me and tell me I didnt have to come in tonight ><; I wish they had called sooner that way i wouldnt have taken my sleeping pills earlier)

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O  I just watched episode 290 of Shippuden... Kabuto uses Edo tensei to revive Hidan =(  which means he really was dead >.<

payne

-shakes head- no...Hidan was never resurrected. They must've changed it. In the manga, Kakuzu looks around for Hidan and sees he's not there. And he even makes a comment on "so the bastard really was immortal" or something.

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O I just found out it was filler ><; so yeah deffinatly not cannon

payne

Hidan's still alive, don't worry. I also love how Kakuzu specifically looks for him XD. For someone who hates him, he seemed concerned about him.

SoundNinjaGaiden

O_O I know right, You up for a little rp before work?? I have some time if you do, like i said work called and they dont need me

payne

Give me a bit. My wife just got home and she's talking to me lol. I rp at work so its all good.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Your lucky you live in a state where you can Marry your wife >.> me if i wanted to marry a woman I can't cause i live in a state that dosent allow it, and alright

payne

Technically, we got married on a legal loophole. She was born a male. We married before she started transitioning.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Well, you two have love and support from the state of Texas! 

payne

(Thanks! And yeah, there's a theory that Hidan invented Jashinism and Jashin is his split personality, which is the voodoo-doll skeleton he turns into. Which does explain why you never hear about any other followers and why the religion isn't mentioned by anyone besides him.)

Hidan's eyes were closed as he felt the bliss come over him. He was panting slightly, and then the hurt faded. He could feel himself being taken away, floating. It had been a while since he had felt this. He felt calm, serene.

Hidan opened his violet eyes and he discovered he had been robed in black. The same robes everyone around was wearing. He watched, on the side, like everyone else. He had not been to Jashin in a while. He did not get many converts, only sacrifices. But he enjoyed the feeling. He still felt the pleasure surging up and down his body. He had to lean against the wall to hold himself up.

Jashin sat on top of a throne made of skulls and broken bones. He looked at her emotionlessly. His dark eyes unreadable as he stood and finally made his way over to her. He looked like a skeleton, almost like a voodoo doll. He approached her. Oddly, he was beautiful, in a weird way. He approached and bowed to her. Then he tilted his head to the side, watching her.

SoundNinjaGaiden

No problem and O_O; OMJ your right)))

She returned the bow and felt several different emotions filling her as she stood before the frighteningly beautiful god that she stood before, and as she returned the bow the excited whispers grew slightly louder around them.

As she looked up to meet the dark eyes  of the being she stood before she blinked in surprise when she felt the nearly fiery hot skin of his long fingers cupping her chin, she didn't flinch away like so many before her had rather she held his gaze with no fear.

She could feel the amusement rolling of him and somehow managed to keep a straight face as several different things filled her all at once

SoundNinjaGaiden

As several different emotions filled her at once*

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

(Shockingly busy with sexy men :p)

SoundNinjaGaiden

LOL getting distracted by all the sexy men/got lots of rps going. Me Im working on fanfic, talking to friends and Rping

payne

Yup :p mostly the sexy man. They got abs and tats and long hair...and -drools- -massive nose bleed-

SoundNinjaGaiden

LOL feel free to respond when ever you get a chance, i'll most likely be here for several hours and Lucky there are no guys like that where i live >.<;

payne

I shall reply once I finish flirting.

SoundNinjaGaiden

payne

LOL! I meant to write "throws shuriken" to someone and instead wrote "throws sharigan" now I'm imagining someone just throwing sharigan eyes at people going "DIIIIIE!"