In The Clutches of Evil! Demons, Dictators, Cyborgs, Zombies! (F LF Anybody)

Started by Beorning, January 30, 2017, 09:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello there!

Here are some plots I'd be interested in trying out. They share a common theme of a woman finding herself in the proverbial clutches of some sort of evil - willingly or unwillingly. So, I decided to put them into a single thread.

Story 1: The Demon's Willing Concubine!

A certain young woman has been humiliated... hurt... her life destroyed. In her desperation, feeling that nothing else has been left for her, she commits the unspeakeable act: she conducts a ceremony of evil magic and summons a powerful demon lord. And then - she offers herself to him as a lover. The demon agrees - and so, the young woman is dragged into the demon's realm... What would happen to her?

The plot outline is deliberately vague - I haven't specified the setting, for once. I realize that :) The thing is, the setting can be negotiated with my potential writing partner. The story could be set in a fantasy world, or in a real-world historical setting... or maybe even in the modern day. Also, while I currently envision the demon the woman summons as a male, I can be convinced for this character to be a female demon.

In any case, one idea I'd like to explore in this story is the mortal female character being turned into a demon herself, with her becoming a kind of queen of some hellish realm. Although that, too, is negotiable :) If you have other ideas what else could happen to this woman, I'd be interested in hearing them!

Finally, here's a possible twist: if my writing partner so desires, I can drop the "willing" part of the plot. Instead of summoning the demon on purpose, the mortal female could call him to herself by accident - maybe by using a cursed artifact? She could also be offered to the demon by some sort of cultists... Yet another twist on the idea would be to go with the "arranged marriage with a demon" kind of story - where the woman (a fantasy princess, probably) is sent to the demon lord as a tribute / peace offering by a mortal king.

Whatever the specific plot, I know I'd like to play the mortal female here and I'm looking for a writing partner to play the demon. As usual with me, the real-life sex of my writing partners is of no importance here!

Story 2: Dystopia's Willing Pawn!

It is the near future... and the world has fallen apart. Because of global war, social decay or similar catastrophe, the countries of the modern world have dissolved. In this dark future, Earth is wasteland of poverty and harsh living, with small groups of people fighting for survival against vicious gangs and unforgiving enviroment.

But there are occasional islands of prosperity amid this chaos... One of them is known as OMEGA - a tightly-guarded city-state ruled with an iron fist by its all-powerful dictator. Here, advanced technology still works and at least some basic needs of the citizens are secured. But it comes at the cost of freedom, with OMEGA's people living under draconian rules, constant control and mind-numbing propaganda.

Nevertheless, some people feel it's an acceptable trade-off...

One day, a young woman arrives to the gates of OMEGA. Unable to cope with the chaos and poverty of the wastelands, she begs to be taken in. She has heard stories of OMEGA - both of the oppression it brings and the amenities it provides. And she's willing to take a risk and try living there. It surely has to be better than what she has experienced in the wastelands...

This story is inspired by various oppressive sci-fi dystopias and dark future tales - THX 1138, Equilibrium, 1984, Mad Max, the Fallout games... as well as more corny stuff, like the 1980s movies Warrior Of The Lost World and Rising Storm. In this story, I would like to play a young woman who, tired with living in an unforgiving wasteland, willingly enters a totalitarian community / state and has to adapt to the completely different - but also harsh - way of life. The exact nature of the totalitarian dystopia and its ideology is something to be discussed - it could be something out of Orwell, it could be a religious dictatorship... As for the writing partner, I'm looking for someone willing to create this setting with me, as well as play the characters my young woman encounters.

Story 3: Cyborgs Of The Wasteland

Another story from a post-apocalyptic wasteland...

Most of the people in this unforgiving future world live in the ruins or poor towns, with not much of advanced technology at hand. But there are some groups that have found access to the technological remnants of the pre-apocalypse world... Unfortunately, at least a few of these groups misuse the tech at their disposal.

One of these groups are the Metal Hounds - a gang of cruel robbers who managed to turn themselves into crude cyborgs. Half-men, half-machines, the Hounds are strong, resilient... and dangerous, gleefully abusing the defenseless people of the wasteland. The steal, they kill, they destroy... and, occasionally, they even forcefully induct innocent people into their numbers.

This is the story of one of such people. One day, a young woman is abducted by the Hounds and brought to their heaquarters. There, the Hounds proceed with turning her into another cyborg... What would happen to this woman next?

I see this as a story of a woman who is forcefully robbed of her humanity, having it replaced with dirty metal, tubes and cables. This story would involve her being transformed in body and forced to live among the Hounds, as no other place would have her - even though she isn't an evil person in heart. Alternatively, her transformation could involve her mind, too, with the Hounds' leaders implanting her with electronics designed to make her violent and callous. Would she beat her programming - or would she end up yet another bloodthirsty Hound?

In this story, I'd be playing the woman. I'm looking for a writing partner to play the Hounds' roles.

Story 4: I Was A Zombie Slave!

I don't have a specific plot here, just a general idea... Basically, I'd like to play a woman turned into a zombie.

I don't mean a "modern" zombie here, as in a Romero-style undead ghoul. Instead, I'd be interested in playing a voodoo zombie - a person that is turned into a mindless slave by a voodoo sorcerer. I'm a big fan of the old "White Zombie" movie and I've long wondered: what it'd be like to be a zombie at the mercy of a magician?

This story could involve a young journalist arriving to Haiti to investigate local folklore and encountering a true voodoo sorcerer. The encounter would result in the journalist falling victim to the sorcerer's magic and ending up a will-less slave toiling for her master...

Unsurprisingly, I'd like to play the journalist. I'm looking for someone to play the sorcerer.

Possible twist: if my writing partner dislikes the voodoo angle, we could instead go with a mad science theme. In such a variation, my journalist would be investigating the activities of a mad scientist - and, eventually, get captured by him / her. Then, the mad scientist would use some mad science to transform her into a zombie-like slave / minion...

So... anyone interested? If so, please PM me!