Assassin's Creed: Legacy [interest check/recruitment]

Started by apygoos, November 27, 2012, 12:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

okay, home and ready for stuffs..going to have a OOC chat up this evening. Will also likely make a character page alogn wiht my characters own Bio(s) tongiht, hopefully

apygoos

OOC thread is up! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158925.0
also took a slight renaming of the subtitle from "the Brotherhood Continues" to "Legacy" ,felt more epic and befitting of the franchise as a whole

Kdyami

Sorry guys I'll have a character sheet up before bed tonight.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

apygoos

Aiden

Quote from: apygoos on November 30, 2012, 07:49:58 AM
Wow! lots of activity over the very few hours of sleep I had! Lets cut to the chase:With my ideas that I have so far for the game, you really don't need any knowledge of the games [though it helps]. All one needs to know it it is set in 1500's Italy [eventually i intend for the party to leave Italy and go to other places but that's way down the road yet] and that the Assassins are the protagonist group, headed off by Ezio Auditore, a master assassin.

A Weapon smith ideally could be an assassin and you may not know it, i have no problem with those kind of skills on a character.

I'm in  a rush this morning, stuff to do, i will reply to other questions and thoughts when I get back. Keep hte good stuff coming! will likely get an OOC up later today/

Awesome I will work on it, I do enjoy playing blacksmiths.

I figure there are enough assassins, I can play a support role which would still be vital.  (A "Q" to James Bond - For example)

apygoos

well also, whos to say that he doesnt play a passive role in missions, that "random padetrian"

42ftw

Name:Antonio Leonardo Flavian, prefers Anton.

sexual prefrence:Hetrosexual 

"Absolute no's":Being penetrated

Appearance: He stands at around six feet even.

Hooded (masked as well)

Not hooded

Role:Assassin

Specialty:Blades of all kinds, the Hidden Blades and his Gladius in particular. Parkour and free running. Stealth, he always had a knack for getting around unnoticed.

Bio: Antonio wasn't born into the brotherhood as some were, though he did get in through family. Starting at age three until about age seven he lived on the streets, surviving off begging for food,  scavenging for leftovers, or stealing. One fateful day Rodricio Flavian, a seasoned assassin found him, being beaten by several guards after an attempt to steal an apple went south. Rodricio quickly disposed of the guards and took in Antonio and raised him as his own. This included his training.

Throughout his training he showed a certain skill with blades, swords, daggers, you name it. One weapon that he particularly favored (aside from his hidden blades) was a gladius, the sword of ancient Roman warriors, this one specifically had killed a deranged Emperor Nero. 

Soon after finishing training Rodrico passed away in his sleep. Antonio was depressed for a few days after this but soon began his life with the brotherhood. Hunting down the Templars, one by one, until none are left.

Faustus

I couldn't help myself, team. Admin, please let me know if there is anything wrong with the character(s) that you would prefer to be changed, or if it would be better to scratch anything all together. I wasn't certain if I was going to step on any toes, considering the types of characters that I'm playing. . .

Name : Johann Georg Faust (also known as the mun can't help but take this chance, I'm so sorry). Well. Sort of. Johannes Durer is a bit closer, but he'll deny that.
Sexual Preference : Bisexual - If it interests him, he will probably try to become involved with it.
Absolute No's : There are no absolute no's for this character. Please speak to me if non-consent occurs, but I'm certainly not going to begrudge you the opportunity. I promise.
(I also note here : One of his largest issues is getting dirty. *At all* If your character gets frustrated with him, just toss some dirt his way. He'll back off like a cat exposed to water. I encourage this. B) )

Appearance :
   I don't have as good of a picture for him as I want. I'll attach the resized images, and I'll detail just a little further. Johann has long red hair - a trait that earned him much direct scrutiny in Germany (still uncertain about those witches and all) - and sharp blue eyes. He's pretentious enough to believe that he only requires a monocle, though when in deep studies of books he will wear a full set of glasses. His hair is usually kept tied back to keep it out of his face as he works.

His skin is flawless and unblemished, as would be expected of someone of his "status". The clothes match the user, always made of the finest materials and in the most "flattering" of cuts. He is slightly preoccupied with his appearance, and it leads to him being slightly vain.

Artistic Depictions

Role : Doctor / Informant
Specialty :
   a. Cunning. He's managed to worm his way out of more than one situation on tongue and words alone, so to say he's pretty skilled is to say the least. Often uses this silvertongue ability to get himself out of poor situations. Others. . Well, only if asked nicely does he tend to get them out too.
   b. Analysis. He's a very intelligent individual. Between being a walking compendium of knowledge and an eager learner, he's pretty ideal for situations that call for more brains than brawn. His smarts, so to speak, are particularly useful with strategy design and information gathering.

Biography :
   We begin by stating that, though he uses the name, Johann Faust is not the same German that would later earn tales of him.

We also begin by stating that, though he is not that Faust, Johann isn't above using the rumours surrounding this name to get by.

The truth is, Johannes Durer grew up in a high-poverty sector of Stuttgart in the late 1400s. His Mother was a florist, his Father a tailor, and somehow they got by well enough. Between his two parents, they worked and saved enough to give Johannes enough funds to educate himself with once his apprenticeship to a local scholar (a rare chance for their son - and one they struggled to obtain) was complete. Johannes would guard these funds with his life as he performed the day in and out menial tasks asked of him by his Master.

He would also wait until the man was in bed to sneak into his private study and read the works there.

At sixteen his Master tossed him out, preferring another apprentice over Johannes. He accepted this in stride, using his funds from his parents to pay for local schooling. He would spend a few years studying all they had to offer him : the greatest of subjects during the German Renaissance. Alchemy, Astronomy, Divination, Religion, Mythology, Literature. . He dove into them all and memorized them verbatum. But no matter how he poured over these texts, funds would hold him back from finishing and gaining the status he wanted.

When Johannes heard of a man from Wittenberg, a one Faust who was acclaimed to be associated with a devil, the young man saw his opportunity and snatched it. He falsified papers claiming him to be the legendary Doctor. And why not? He had the knowledge. They were near the same age. No one would be the wiser, correct? With people willing to pay him for bogus potions to "heal" (one such case being to a man that wanted to no longer worry about the hair on his face. Johannes gave him a vial with arsenic. He no longer had to worry with his hair, but he certainly didn't have much of a face. .) and listen to his lectures, he settled himself financially and relocated, temporarily, to Italy to enjoy their Renaissance.

Word of a man contracting with a devil circulated fast, and it would only be a matter of time before the Assassins would come to know of Johannes - and know that he wasn't exactly who he was pretending to be. The ruse was good enough, however, and he was encouraged to keep up the persona. Only those that brought him in, for his head only (certainly not his atrocious fighting skills), know his actual surname at this time.

Name : Gian Giacomo Caprotti da Oreno - Much more commonly known, and introduced, simply as "Salai".
Age : 26 (age taken from first meeting in Brotherhood - 1506)
Sexual Preference : Blatant homosexual. Considering the period, perhaps he should not be so open. .
Absolute No's : Please to keeping the poo in the toilet. Otherwise, I don't see him having anything that constitutes an "absolute" no. Please speak to me about non-consensual activity involving his character. I'm not going to tell you no, but it's something I need a head's up about, yeah?

Appearance :
Until I can get it uploaded here, I'd say to just look at the official Assassins Creed wiki. Just type in his name and BAM you have him. I'll edit this in just a little bit, however.

Now updated with an image!

Note : This is how they portrayed him within the game itself. I think they missed the mark on his face a bit (check "St. John the Baptist" with Leonardo's paintings and that is what he looks like. I'll add that soon too.

Role : Technically more of a thief than anything, as well as Leonardo da Vinci's apprentice/servant. He's prouder of this fact than he lets on.
Specialty :
   a. Has proven himself very adept with a dagger and makes the most of an otherwise small item. It functions well with his fighting style, which appears to consist mostly of quick movements and short, sudden stabs. He isn't going to get very deep with most of his wounds, but you'll bleed out eventually if he doesn't get an artery first.
   b. Movement. Salai has admitted himself that he often prefers to use the rooftops to get back to Leonardo's after a night of gambling, as there are fewer people to intercept and offers him more free-room. Due to this, he is quite the weasel to keep up with when he gets going across the rooftops. Odd, considering he's quite the clutz on the ground. .

Biography :
   Born in 1480, Gian would grow on a vineyard with his Father until around 1490, at the age of ten, he was picked by Leonardo da Vinci to apprentice to him. According to one historical account, instead of picking grapes as he was told to, Gian had disappeared out to the fields and was drawing instead. Leonardo is said to have approached the boy about this and decided, due to the talent that the exhibited, that he desired to have him as apprentice. Regardless of the origin, little Gian was chosen, paid for, and left what was left of his family in favour of this new man.

Leonardo would take to the boy quickly, and by the second day of apprenticeship would decide to commission two shirts, a pair of hose, and a jerkin for Gian. The boy would steal this money and deny responsibility, though his guilt was very evident. On another occasion, Gian would be brought with Leonardo to dine with Giacomo Andrea. His behaviour was, reputably, deplorable. This misbehaviour and mischief would earn his moniker, "Salai", named after the devil from "Morgante." Gian would become so enthralled and attached to this name that he would come to refuse answering to his birth name, now only responding to Salai.

Despite this, Leonardo would remain attached to Salai, and Salai to him. Leonardo frequently aided him in his painting compositions (and, on more than one occasion, had to bail Salai out of jail). In return, however, Salai would come to model for several of Leonardo's paintings (St. John the Baptist is first to come to mind).

Salai would come to discover much about the Assassin's Guild and worse : the Pieces of Eden. For once, it had little to do with his own snooping and curiosity and more having a Master who has difficulties keeping his mouth shut when excited. Salai absorbed all of the information and could spit most of it back verbatim, if only because of how often he had to hear it. His first true interaction with Ezio would come from the older man being sent to retrieve him from his evening gambling (and lead to Salai questioning Ezio's sexuality, the poor man). Upon returning to the workshop, they would find that Leonardo had been taken by Hermeticists to find the entrance to the Temple of Pythagoras. During this time, Salai would aid Ezio in every way he could to find his master.

In the end, they would be reunited. Salai will begrudge that he owes the Auditore, but for bringing Leonardo back to him. . And so he has agreed to work with the Assassins, serving as an aid, a trainer, and a bit of a moocher when he isn't in Leonardo's workshop.

Or in the bar. Gambling.

He really needs to get that under control.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

apygoos

Faus asked me about Salai. Considering He was a side character in a DLC [which i consider "optional" story filler] and already had an OC. I saw no problem with him being used.

Faustus

Thanks for clarifying that, Apygoos. I forgot to mention that in there, oops.

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

42ftw

Kdyami

Name: Kyle Young

Sexual Preferences:Bi-Sexual, please see my RH page for a list of ons and offs

Apperance: Kyle is a Celt. Large build, blonde hair, blue/green eyes, and a fierce loyalty to all those he considers friends.  He typically wears clothing that belays his station allowing him to blend into with the people around him when he goes out about the town.  When in “uniform” he carries his Skain Doh and Dirk, the traditional knives of his home, and his Bow. Choosing to wear dark mottled clothing and most often a cloak and mask to hide his appearance.

Role: Not sure what to put here, support, distraction, cover fire

Speciality:

Archery: excellent shot can shoot through a crowded square to hit his target.

Evasive Fighting: When his enemy has closed to his position he is adept at using his knives to kill or maim his attacker and retreat to a distance where he can use his primary weapon.

Mobility: adept at moving through his city, across rooftops, and making quick getaways.

Biography:

By day a member of the Aristocricy, Kyle’s father came to Italy form Eastern Europe to be a part of the beginning of the Rennaicance. Though in reality Kyle’s father was a very greedy man wanted for numerous crimes.  Kyle came to Eizo’s attention one evening when Eizo was attempting to kill Kyle’s father when an arrow beat him to it.  Eizo gave chase eventually catching the new assassin to find Kyle behind the arrow. Ever since Kyle has trained with Eizo and become part of his band of assassins. 

Kyle helps with the intelligence gathering of the operation by using his contacts and his fathers name to keep tabs on the movement of the local governments.  He also has made improvements to the basement of his home allowing entry and exit to a number of locations around his house as well as a fully stocked armory, healing facility, dormitory, and classic war room. Making his house an effective safe house for anyone that needs the space.

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

apygoos

AngelicBlade

Name: Achille Tacito

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual.

"Absolute No's": Scat, Gore, Watersports, snuff, fisting, vore.

Appearance:
Role: Assassin

Specialty:
Marksmanship: Achille has a deadeye when it comes to any ranged weapon.
Locksmithig: Achille can pick the tumblers off even the masterwork locks.
Weapon Mastery: Ever since Achille was young he's had the ability to pick up a weapon and become familiar with it with and quickly become skilled with the weapon.

Bio: Achille was the bastard son of a whore. He grew up in a rough environment and generally had to resort to stealing gold and other valuables from travelers or nobility. One day Achille had managed to pick the lock to a locksmith's home. He was caught by the locksmith, however the smith was impressed by the fact Achille managed to break in by picking the lock and offered to teach him how to make locks and offered Achille an actual home. Achille eagerly agreed and learned quickly. Over the course of a few years Achille had master locksmithing. Lock picking was extremely simple to Achille which bored him, causing him to look for a new challenge other than stealing.

His solution to the missing challenge was to start hunting. Achille had honed his skills with a bow to that of a professional huntsman. After a few years of hunting he grew bored with bows and tried out other weapons he particularly enjoyed crossbows. As Achille grew tired of almost everything he'd been doing he decided to take up swordsmanship. He mastered the weapon quickly and moved on to other weapons becoming skilled with most of them. Becoming renowned for his ability to pick up a weapon and become skillful with it caught many people's eyes. One of which was Ezio's.  Ezio came up to Achille and offered him a place among the assassins.

Achille was intrigued by Ezio's offer and accepted it with the prospect of a new challenge. Achille was curious about the hidden blades Ezio had used and constantly trained to master the weapon. After figuring out the blade and how to use it in combat he rather liked them, he keeps them with him at all times, even in sleep, just like his hand held crossbow. Achille often accompanied Ezio during his missions against the Templars. He finds the conflict between assassin and templar a curious thing, and something that brings a challenge to his once boring life. Achille helps Ezio train others in the Order with weapons they are unfamiliar with. Achille is not very open to those in the Order, meaning he's generally not very talkative or social.

Faustus

Just going to raise this up a bit and maybe draw Apygoos attention back here so we can get to work on this soon, perhaps?

CurvyKitten

I'm looking forward to starting this RP as well. :)

apygoos

Lost my character sheet and thought i posted it..>.<
I am making it a priority though to get an IC thread up tonight, even before I get my own CS up.

CurvyKitten

If anyone wants to work out some more BG links just let me know. I'm always open for possible rp goodness.

apygoos

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159280.0
IC thread up!
PLEASE! if you want to jump right itn smut KNOW that it is subject to interruption. After a good amount of itneraction has passed, I will then make Ezio's arrival/post. Claudia Auditore is among the assassins as well [NPC, though IF someone wanted to pick up Claudia as a constant character to the game, I will not object]

AngelicBlade

apygoos