Wonderland: Madness in all the Right Ways (Mad Hatter and White Rabbit needed!)

Started by Ember Star, September 04, 2014, 02:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Just a note... Im not a GM so there is no need to send me sheets. O.O
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Chrystal

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 06, 2014, 05:00:24 PM
Just a note... Im not a GM so there is no need to send me sheets. O.O

Ah... Sorry, BeeP, I sort of assumed, as Ember said she was after a Co-GM and was going to be picky about who she chose, and as you had the main female lead!

Personally I think you'd make a great choice for Co-GM, but it's up to the two of you (obviously).

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ember Star

I haven't officially named a co-GM yet, although unofficially, I may denote some GMly duties to Vampyre here and there.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Bloodied Porcelain

I have my hands too full with Salem, Mass Exodus, Survival, and (potentially) Durmstrang when it gets started, so I dont really have the space to take on Wonderland too. XD

Which reminds me... I need to hunt for Alice pictures so I can do her sheet.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Tagging the White Knight, with a sheet to be provided shortly.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Ember Star on September 06, 2014, 07:32:22 PM
I haven't officially named a co-GM yet, although unofficially, I may denote some GMly duties to Vampyre here and there.
I love you too :-*
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

AndyZ

Think I'm hitting a bit of a slump, but I'm not coming up with much in the way of awesome and will relinquish the White Rabbit role.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Red Stella

I'm interested in the White Rabbit.  Is a female version all right?

Ember Star

Quote from: AndyZ on September 06, 2014, 10:22:19 PM
Think I'm hitting a bit of a slump, but I'm not coming up with much in the way of awesome and will relinquish the White Rabbit role.
Okay. Thanks for your interest.
Quote from: Red Stella on September 06, 2014, 10:51:06 PM
I'm interested in the White Rabbit.  Is a female version all right?
Yes. A female version is fine.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Red Stella

Spiff! 

I'd like to stake a claim then.  'll work on her CS.  :)

Kokaine

I should have a Red Queen for you tomorrow. It's all pending my ability to find a suitable image for her honestly.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chrystal

*giggles* Blast. Bunny-girl was going to be my first choice...

But then again, given the PM conversation we had, Ember, probably better I stick to the big nasty reptile!

*Whiffles off, burbling happily, and petting her pet Jubjub bird*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ember Star

Our lovely White Knight offered up this solution to the Kings.

Quote from: CarnivalOfTheGoat on September 07, 2014, 12:46:31 AM
One possible alternative way to look at it:

While Alice met the White King, the Red King spent the entirety of the book asleep (she sort of met him, she saw him at one point).

The Kings might exist but simply not be active on the chessboard. Which makes things tougher for everybody who feels they have to accomplish something since there is no possibility of a 'checkmate.'

Which I quite like. This means I or our queens can NPC or mention them in our posts without having to actually worry about them.

I thought I'd see what you lot thought about it. 

Also, if Koka and whoever ends up as our white Queen wants somebody to play their King, I have no problem with that either. Personal experience in the past has just pitted the kings as hard to come by and retain in my mind.

Chrystal

I think that is an excellent solution. Let's face it, the biggest move a king makes on a chessboard is a Queens-side castle.

Just out of interest, I had a look to see what position on the chess board the J would occupy...

I'm guessing a rook on the Red side. (Seeing as the Tweedle Twins are the white rooks. I think the Crow is one of the red  pieces?)

Ember Star

I'm trying not to get too far into the whole chess thing. But yes. A rook sounds about right.

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Ember Star

Yeah. It barely even factors in my mind, when including the cards as well. Elements of it, sure. But as more of a background thing.

Chrystal

*chuckles*

Okies.

Oh, incidentally, a couple of other characters people might want to consider, for when all the other characters are taken:

The Lion and The Unicorn.

TheBlackThrone

The Lion and The Unicorn were the first characters that came to my mind when I saw this game.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Ember Star

I totally forgot about them. But you're right, they would be good additions.

The walrus and the carpenter too.

Kokaine

Quote from: Ember Star on September 07, 2014, 08:27:03 AM
Our lovely White Knight offered up this solution to the Kings.

Which I quite like. This means I or our queens can NPC or mention them in our posts without having to actually worry about them.

I thought I'd see what you lot thought about it. 

Also, if Koka and whoever ends up as our white Queen wants somebody to play their King, I have no problem with that either. Personal experience in the past has just pitted the kings as hard to come by and retain in my mind.

I'm fine with NPCing them or if someone wants to play the King I'm fine with that.
Question though... if I NPC the Red King can they turn out to be a rather masculine looking woman (perhaps she fools most people) or even someone that falls into the category of "other"? Or must it be a male to truly be King?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Ember Star

Quote from: Kokaine on September 07, 2014, 11:57:03 AM
I'm fine with NPCing them or if someone wants to play the King I'm fine with that.
Question though... if I NPC the Red King can they turn out to be a rather masculine looking woman (perhaps she fools most people) or even someone that falls into the category of "other"? Or must it be a male to truly be King?
Nah. I'm very 'lax with gender roles here. Last Wonderland group I was in, the Red Queen was a drag queen, and I loved it! So I have no problem with a masculine woman being a king.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Kokaine

Quote from: Ember Star on September 07, 2014, 12:00:12 PM
Nah. I'm very 'lax with gender roles here. Last Wonderland group I was in, the Red Queen was a drag queen, and I loved it! So I have no problem with a masculine woman being a king.

Awesome, thank you :)
I might go ahead and do up a sheet for them then... just to keep things clear.

My O/Os