Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemera

Though there's coffee, so thick and dark in my cup it's nearly syrup, I can't resist thinking about that last, taunting bottle of blueberry wine I have tucked away in the back of the rack; it would go so very well with the full moon that is slated to fill the sky, on this chilly October night.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

Although the moon may wax or wane, the opened wine bottle will certainly find itself waning towards empty.  ;P

Ephemera

The slithy toves did gyre and gymble in the wabe... and I would gyre and gymbol with them if I could just find that elusive rabbit hole!
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

That "wascally wabbit" hole, eh?  Stick close to me babe, we'll sniff it out...

Mordred

*Under the ground, this one does a 'psst' to the silly gray fur ball..* If you don't wanna end up in some bake dish.. follow me. Silly rabbi, how does eternity, fangs, and a life under the lovely moon sound to ya, eh?
*See Pillory*

TheLegionary

This is too complicated! Do you mind if I ride my bike?

Anesa

Would you like to ride a tandem bike with me?

Ephemera

A little salt, a little lime, a little ice in a real big glass, and a little of the tequila that bit me the last time... I think I'm ready for the night to begin.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Anesa

That's a new type of drink for me!  ;P

Mordred

*Holds up tape recorder*.. Can I have you repeat that, for the record?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Would you do me a favor and press your sexy lips to the nape of my neck?

Ephemera

There's something about a cape, I think.  It's the darkness inside, the shadows where a girl can hide, especially if there's a hood.  I love a good cloak with a hood, don't you?

Anesa

Of all the punishment toys, it was the cane that made the submissive feel most apprehensive and anxious.   

Kazuume

That old man couldn't stay in his own car lane making me shake my fist at him!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

His penchant for carving would be the bane of her, she thought. And then he started the chainsaw and she shook her head and walked outside.

TheLegionary

Anesa

Her heart sank as she watched him drive away....

Mordred

And then her eyebrow lifted as she watched him drink right into a bank.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Thank goodness he drove a tank and he walked away unscathed.... ;P

Mordred

Ah but.. will the poor sap lose rank with the damage to tank? :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Perhaps we could say a deer with a HUGE rack ran in front of you causing you to swerve into the bank..   ;)

Mordred

So.. if I go down for this.. I can count on you to have my back, eh? If things get.. a little hairy? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Holds out her palm, turning her head to look the other way as if ignoring him*  For a buck or two, I could keep a secret!   ;)

Belle33

For a buck or two, I'll tuck you in.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP