Outdated

Started by Dahling, April 11, 2012, 08:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dahling

Once again looking for a story...or two.

That being said, I am just a pinch OCD so this is going to get organized into posts based on time periods and then fandoms, separated into groups of fantasy and realistic and some of these may run a touch lighter and not include some of my O's which, as always, are set to fit the characters and the story itself, rather than a general feel of everything I do.  :)

That said, pretty please, do not post here but rather, PM me.  I'd like to keep this thread clean as it's still under construction.

Modern.

The Caregiver. [M/F] - Currently Craving.
Dora's a sweetheart, really.  Absolutely innocent from the top her blond head down to her very brightly painted toes and has more compassion than any one person really needs.  She's also only nineteen.  And he's...not.  At all.  In fact, he's in his late sixties, possibly early seventies and has a controlling streak a mile wide.  I'm looking for the destruction of innocence here.  In a modern setting, with all the fun awkwardness that's entailed in caring for someone who...probably really doesn't need it.  What he likes? Is the innocence to corrupt.  To feed off the humiliation that comes from being brought low and made wet by someone who's far to old and really, really shouldn't be touching her.  I want my limits pressed with this one and I want to explore.  The psychological breakdown that comes with it, the hows and the why's, the eventual acceptance.  And I realize it may be darker than most care to explore, which is also fine.

Victorian.

What if... [M/f, F/F]
Jack the Ripper tore up the streets of Whitechapel and whore's a plenty lived in terror of the name and the creature that prowled the night, but...what if it it was never a man at all, but a woman.  One who'd not quite come to grips with her urges and sought instead to hide every indiscretion for which she was named.  I'm looking to play 'Jack' as it were, be it with a male or a female.  Perhaps someone helps her see the error of her ways and shows her acceptance or perhaps instead there's someone who finds delight in her particular...penchant for murdering her mates?  Extremely open.

Dahling

Colonial - Realistic. (And yes, I realize these are a bit jumbled timewise, but not by too terribly much. :P)

The Mistress. [M/F]
Hattie could remember the ship that brought her over to the America's, she could remember the tight press of bodies and the smell and the darkness.  She could remember the songs and the tears, the ache that came from losing others on the same passage.  She could remember the white men, the looks and the women.  The heat.  She could remember being sold on the auction block and what it was like catching that first glimpse of the plantation.  Hattie could remember it all.  The way her nerves fluttered and how it felt when the Master first turned his attention in her direction.  It might not be a love story at all, that really just depends on my co-writer.  It could be a twisted tale of abuse and pain, it could end with her death and it might well be extreme.  The choice is yours.

Her Father's Man. [M/F]
Slavery's been abolished and everybody knows it, though Mary was just a child when it was done.  She's not anymore and at seventeen her father's keen to find her a match that suits his status.  The only problem...is that the girl's a bit naive, a bit trusting and her father's man, while colored, is the free sort who's had his eye on the girl since he started workin' there, not long after her sixteenth birthday.  And why shouldn't she trust him?  After all, her father pays him handsomely to help keep them safe, so if the things he says to do are for her safety....what could possibly go wrong?  The answer. Everything.  Open for discussion.

Dahling

...editting in process.

Dahling

All pictures are linked directly to their respective artists/accounts/ect.  I take no credit.

Dahling

Literary Inspirations and Settings I'll never say no to.
- Terry Pratchett's Discworld
- Harry Potter, yes, I'm a fan.
- Kim Harrison's The Hollows. Demons, Were's, Witches and pixies, oh my.
- Kushiel's Legacy
- The Incarnations of Immortality
- Alice in Wonderland
- The Game of Thrones
- The Sword of Truth
- The Fionavar Tapestry
- Anne McCaffery - Pern; Crystal Singers

Television Shows
- Gossip Girl
- Gilmore Girls
- Supernatural
- Dr Who
- Firefly

Other things I've probably forgotten but can't remember at the moment.

Dahling

- Removed cravings that no longer held an interest.
- Added Idea Archives.
- Regrouped sections and reorganized.
- Added picture cravings.

Reminder: Please do not post to this thread, I'd really like to keep it clean.  PM me with interest instead.

Dahling

Teeny tiny bump, to remove the dust. <3